What NFL players are going to want to live in freaking London!?

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Who cares if London is not a football city? NY isn't a football city either.

:comeon: really breh that might be the worst example possible.

Go ask Ronaldo or Messi if they wanna play for the New York Red Bulls for the same salary New York is a great city I'm sure they wouldn't mind playing in the shadows and being on page 9 on the sports section on local newspapers.

Daps
Wrong alot of dudes would take paycuts to stay in the states. It's not that they hate London they just wanna be around places that give a dam about football. London ain't gonna be a hot free agent destination.

You have absolutely no way to prove or even back this up. :heh:

I'm sure Mario Williams liked Houston more than Buffalo, but when that offer came in he chucked the deuces to all those bad bytches and said hello to CaCs and blizzards.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Ibiza are very easy to get to from London on an off day.

Oh I agree completely. London and NYC are neck and neck for me. The others are a step below.

WTF Marshawn Lynch gonna do in Ibiza? You think Frank Gore and his boys want to chill in Paris?

The 52nd man on an NFL bench can get treated like a king over here, they wouldnt give a shyt about that dude in Rome even after they Googled who he was.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You have absolutely no way to prove or even back this up. :heh:

I'm sure Mario Williams liked Houston more than Buffalo, but when that offer came in he chucked the deuces to all those bad bytches and said hello to CaCs and blizzards.

Buffalo offered him way more than anything Houston was ever gonna offer him and last time I check Buffalo is still in the US and New York city is only a couple of hours away. If the money isn't tens of millions of dollars difference guys wouldn't mind giving up a few hundred thousand or a few million when it comes to the more established players to stay in the US.

Juanlostronin

Rookie
Daps
It's not that they hate London they just wanna be around places that give a dam about football.

yeah man, some 22 year old millionaire is going to say "fukk it, I don't want to party with models in the biggest clubs in the world, I'd rather go to applebees in kansas city so some geriatric cac will tell me I had a good tackle in the third quarter"

nfl in london will never work, but to pretend like its cause no one wants to live in london, dude

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Give me London over almost all NFL cities. Only ones that can compete are NYC, Miami, SF, and Chicago.

Better night life, food, entertainment, culture, women. It rains yeah, but so does the Northern half of the league.

Did you ever care to think about travel? :what:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
50 % tax on all entertainers and athletes earnings in the UK, THE union should fight this and even strike if necessary.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
yeah man, some 22 year old millionaire is going to say "fukk it, I don't want to party with models in the biggest clubs in the world, I'd rather go to applebees in kansas city so some geriatric cac will tell me I had a good tackle in the third quarter"

nfl in london will never work, but to pretend like its cause no one wants to live in london, dude

Go tell that to the Toronto Raptors Vince left Toronto for New Jersey and Tmac for Orlando. Who was the last big free agent to sign with the Raptors? Why do you think the raptors are always drafting foreign players cuz they know the American players would rather stay in the US.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Did you ever care to think about travel? :what:

For the record I don't think an NFL team in London will work. I think the travel would be too much for away games and teams coming to London. Logistically I think it's very flawed. I think football is a novelty sport there which sells once or twice a year, but wouldn't every week. NBA would have a better chance making it overseas.

All I'm trying to say is London =NYC> Every other city that has a NFL team.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
For the record I don't think an NFL team in London will work. I think the travel would be too much for away games and teams coming to London. Logistically I think it's very flawed. I think football is a novelty sport there which sells once or twice a year, but wouldn't every week. NBA would have a better chance making it overseas.

All I'm trying to say is London =NYC> Every other city that has a NFL team.

The city doesn't matter to these dudes breh. They can live anywhere in the world they not gonna sign with a London franchise just because London is a great city. Nobody gives a shyt about the NFL in London and that will scare alot of big free agents away and possibly draft prospects who might try to tank there workouts with them.