What NFL players are going to want to live in freaking London!?

concise

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: really breh that might be the worst example possible.

Go ask Ronaldo or Messi if they wanna play for the New York Red Bulls for the same salary New York is a great city I'm sure they wouldn't mind playing in the shadows and being on page 9 on the sports section on local newspapers.

:comeon:
Red Bulls can't offer the same salary. And they would play in a completely different league.

2. An NFL team in London is still an NFL team. With the same pay scales. And the same tv contracts, since teams don't have their own TV contracts, the league negotiates it all by conference.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I for sure wouldn't want to live there, live in a more CAC out place than the u.s. brehs

Throw random statements out and see if they stick. :snoop:

29mq7x4.png
11jauqb.png

Very few places on earth have as many cultures living together. The food is certified piff there.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
London is one of the best cities in the world :dahell: and you have easy access to other European cities :why:. nikkas could be in Paris in 2 hours by using the TGV

Only reason not to want to play there is obviously because noone really gives a fukk about American Football.

How the fukk is this started by a Bama fan? :mjlol:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Meh. Only NYC competes with London. Those other three are great. But the only city that can toe to toe with London in the US is NYC.

:mjlol:

London is toe to toe with NYC with what respect?? shytty ass food? Depressing ass weather? Average ass women?

Dont get me wrong- I love London and its culture. Had go there for work for a month and those dudes take happy hour something serious. :merchant:

But the biggest draw to being there was having the opportunity to travel around Europe. An opportunity those dudes will not have while they are in the middle of an NFL season.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
logistics dont make sense, especially in terms of west coast teams and viewers. COL is also a big factor, then, the culture gap may be too much for young players - these nikkas from the hood and rednecks from the backwoods are not going to be able to jump into the "Euroness" that is London. London and Paris are two cities that personify that "euro" lifestyle

calh45

Cal
Daps
It depends mostly on the taxes and the demonimation they're paid in. I don't think many players would mind since the season is pretty short. I think having a Super Bowl there would work since it's pretty much a corporate event at this point anyway. If cats got paid in USD AND got taxed by the UK AND the US ain't no one playing over there except whomever they draft.