What NFL players are going to want to live in freaking London!?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
:mjlol:

London is toe to toe with NYC with what respect?? shytty ass food? Depressing ass weather? Average ass women?

Dont get me wrong- I love London and its culture. Had go there for work for a month and those dudes take happy hour something serious. :merchant:

But the biggest draw to being there was having the opportunity to travel around Europe. An opportunity those dudes will not have while they are in the middle of an NFL season.

Are you saying both NYC and London have bad food, bad weather, and average women?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:dead:

Yeah, you may run into some "I don't want to live there" at first, but when the alternative is Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Kansas City etc you better believe once the word gets out about how dope London is and how close France is dudes wouldn't have any objections to living there.

London is a world class city, only NYC compares to it in the US.

Daps
I dont even know how london looks like :russ:All I know is nikkas sound trash when they talk:russ:Use the right English mothefukks:lolbron:Also I heard nikkas from their are soft as fukk using knife instead of guns:lolbron:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Are you saying both NYC and London have bad food, bad weather, and average women?

:comeon: c'mon breh.

London's food is clearly ass cheeks- unless you are big into curry (which is the only thing they appeared to be good at). Name me one London dish that is worth discussing? The women? I find the women here in the states to be much more attractive, maybe that is preference. As for the weather? :comeon:c'mon breh

Also, London is a city rich with history and cultural- but lets not act like its super diverse. The city is damn near 60% caucasian. NYC and Sanfran are around 45%, and most other major US metropolitan rarely exceed 55% white.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I dont even know how london looks like :russ:All I know is nikkas sound trash when they talk:russ:Use the right English mothefukks:lolbron:Also I heard nikkas from their are soft as fukk using knife instead of guns:lolbron:

Who cares how the men sound when the women can sound like this -

:banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

London's food is clearly ass cheeks- unless you are big into curry (which is the only thing they appeared to be good at). Name me one London dish that is worth discussing? The women? I find the women here in the states to be much more attractive, maybe that is preference. As for the weather? :comeon:c'mon breh

Also, London is a city rich with history and cultural- but lets not act like its super diverse. The city is damn near 60% caucasian. NYC and Sanfran are around 45%, and most other major US metropolitan rarely exceed 55% white.

seattle is one of the whitest cities in america with piss poor weather and they have a nfl team

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Be ignorant and proud, brehs.

London-skyline.jpg

Only thing to eat is curry? :dahell:

Ignore the numerous Carribean, Thai, Malaysian, Chinese and Bar & Grill restaurants, brehs.

And London is one of the most diverse capitals in the world. That's a fact.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
seattle is one of the whitest cities in america with piss poor weather and they have a nfl team

I was just answering his post about London being some mecca of diversity.

Seattle may be white as hell, but its still only a 4 hour flight at most for most NFL teams. Its also still in the same country, same food, same culture that almost everyone in the league grew up with.