What makes the "hood" so fascinating to people?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
are you serious? :whistle: so because he's white, that automatically means he can't be from the "hood", he knows more than black people because of his skin color? do you realize that you're dissing black people by saying that blacks don't know any better than the hood, poverty, ignorance, unintelligence, self destructiveness and etc? are you saying that someone skin color is related to how intelligent someone is? so what about black kids that were born and raised in the suburbs? should they be appealed to a negative lifestyle because they're black?

i swear, there's a lot of people in this forum that are dumb and don't realize that they're dumb. yet they feel the need to always speak. :whistle:

What exactly are you objecting to?

In 2 sentences or less.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see why it is so celebrated. If you are from there and made it out the hood then fine I applaud your accomplishment but stop celebrating the shyt like it's THE place to be.

I remember asking my homeboy to take me to one of these "hood clubs" he be talking about. Homie took me to this club in Atlanta called "CENTRAL STATION". I swear Ive never seen such fukkery in my live :snoop:

lmao da station be ttu slime dats da only club in da usa dat stays open from 10-7am :merchant: plus all the starts be in dere too dats like the after hr spot after u leave da first club and u still feel like flexin in da club. i ran into nicki minaj sexy ass in like 2010 she had hella bodyguards heavy security around her.

Daps
are you serious? :whistle: so because he's white, that automatically means he can't be from the "hood", he knows more than black people because of his skin color? do you realize that you're dissing black people by saying that blacks don't know any better than the hood, poverty, ignorance, unintelligence, self destructiveness and etc? are you saying that someone skin color is related to how intelligent someone is? so what about black kids that were born and raised in the suburbs? should they be appealed to a negative lifestyle because they're black?

i swear, there's a lot of people in this forum that are dumb and don't realize that they're dumb. yet they feel the need to always speak. :whistle:

DapTastic

My whole point was this thread was based on people who don't live there.

Then the guy says "You're white, you have nothing to say". He's a clown consumed by race.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
lmao da station be ttu slime dats da only club in da usa dat stays open from 10-7am :merchant: plus all the starts be in dere too dats like the after hr spot after u leave da first club and u still feel like flexin in da club. i ran into nicki minaj sexy ass in like 2010 she had hella bodyguards heavy security around her.

Why would anyone wanna be in that dump? :wtf:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DapTastic

My whole point was this thread was based on people who don't live there.

Then the guy says "You're white, you have nothing to say". He's a clown consumed by race.

that's what i didn't get either. the worst part about what dude said is not only did does is he's racist towards white people but he's also racist towards black people. :laff:

i bet you he's going to try to argue back trying to make sense out of that dumb shyt he wrote.

Daps
that's what i didn't get either. the worst part about what dude said is not only did does is he's racist towards white people but he's also racist towards black people. :laff:

i bet you he's going to try to argue back trying to make sense out of that dumb shyt he wrote.
It was just a complete failure of his educational system I imagine.

He didn't understand the topic from the very onset.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly are you objecting to?

In 2 sentences or less.

everything you wrote, dumbass.

and another thing too, why ask for a response if you're too lazy or possibly in your case, too dumb to read what i'm going to write back to you.

i never understand why folks brag about not reading other people's responses. didn't know it was cool to let everyone know that you're dumb.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
everything you wrote, dumbass.

and another thing too, why ask for a response if you're too lazy or possibly in your case, too dumb to read what i'm going to write back to you.

i never understand why folks brag about not reading other people's responses. didn't know it was cool to let everyone know that you're dumb.

U still breathing? :leon:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was just a complete failure of his educational system I imagine.

He didn't understand the topic from the very onset.

well, maybe it's a byproduct of him growing up in "the hood" where there's too many folks think it's not cool to be smart.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
urban environments (not just the hood) just plain have more of a vibe about them, I've lived in a suburban/country area for most of my life and while the safety and decent schools are nice it is boring as hell for the most part

thanks for the clear answer....

its crazy tho....cause dam near everybody in the hood wants out of it...........and alot of the people who want out aspire to get to a quiet neighborhood with good schools etc.................imagine being that person, finally getting out of the hood, attaining your dream house and having kids only to have those kids envying youre "hood" background, wanting to hang out there and then acting like they from there..........

its crazy.......

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U still breathing? :leon:

i should be asking you that question. for someone that talks a lot of that "i'm in the streets, getting involved in the drama and action. i'm a blood repping the turf", shouldn't you be busy right now busy getting shot @, in the hospital, in court, in jail and catching cases right now? :why: i've never heard of a full time gangbanger that's all about keeping it ignant and at the same time, overconcerned with holding down a dayjob. :laff: apparently, you're confused. why work an honest living if you could make money illegally when you have your hand in that shyt already?