What makes the "hood" so fascinating to people?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It's because hood nikkaz are the last alpha males there are in Amerikkkan society.

Everywhere else, dudes (especially White ones) are beaten down with feminism and political correctness and all that other shyt that makes every dude feel like a rapist or a homophobe every 5 minutes and villifies men for being aggressive in anyway (other than sports).

Hood nikkaz are almost refreshing because we don't give a fukk.

We are who we are.

We tell it like it is and live by our own rules and codes and don't give a fukk about being called "racist" or whatever.

Regular dudes are such pussies now.

Even the same "empowered" bytches love hood nikkaz more than they love the lame ass p*ssy eating college boys that they purposely molded into their simp ass slaves.

Shows you how fukked up bytches are.

Create a generation of fukk boys that do what you say and then when they do what you say, you cheat on em with real nikkaz who supposedly weren't "enlightened" enough for you.

So the "corny" dudes want to be like the dudes that are seen as "real" and masculine dudes, which are "hood" nikkaz.

Women want to get dikked down by "hood" nikkaz because modern fukkboys kill themselves over getting bullied and wear skinny jeans.

my moms told me this when I was younger'

"if you aint from the hood dont ask about the hood cuz you cant understand the hood if u aint from the hood"
:ohhh:

Your moms is Treach from Naughty By Nature?

Plenty of MC's have glorified staying in the hood.

It's not an uncommon thing.

What is this the '90s?

Every newer rap video I see is a bunch of nikkaz in mansions or on yachts surrounded by bytches.

I aint seen a video set in the projects in 15 years.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
People tend to dwell on the negatives more than the positives. Negatives always outweigh the bad sometimes....I tend to gravitate towards my ppl whether they lived in the hood, burbs, rural..etc. I'm more concerned about how they see themselves and each other. I'm proud where I come from. I got to see both worlds. One world I want to uplift and impact more and the other I want to promote even more. Being from the hood isn't a knock, it isn't a stereotypical joke...it's a place where average folks want to advance in the world whether good or bad....folks want to prosper and progress themselves.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Yeah, sure it's white boys that are attracted to what goes on in the hood, but for the majority of them listening to rap music is the end all be all of that phase in their life

Not really. I wouldnt say I grew up in the hood, but I grew up in an urban environment, and went to a school with a higher black population than white. I can tell you a lot of the white kids sold drugs, got in trouble, dropped out, had stereotypical "hood tattoo's" etc.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
my nikka because its always something going on in the hood whether its good or bad. Take a person from the county where most consider life to be boring they gravitate to the hood for the drama or like saying they from the hood because it gives them some kinda street cred. If you notice it be the county dudes trying the hardest lol to be street.

I couldn't wait to get out the hood raise my kids somewhere else the environment is better the schooling is better. I speak from going to school in Essex Perry Hall and going to and graduating from Lake Clifton. Now living a nice quiet peaceful life in the county.

I grew up over east by MSU, which isn't that bad at all, and half the nikkaz in my neighborhood tried to play the tough guy role, now half of them nikkaz are:rip: for trying that shyt in somebody else's neighborhood.