The fact that people cannot discern clear mental illness and drug abuse in celebs is fascinating and concerning…

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Add Katt Williams to that list. They'll rather believe that there is a boogeyman who wants the black men to wear dresses and bend over for rich white men. Yeah that's how black people get success in life. Not by being hardworking and outstanding individuals but by "selling their soul".

I used to have a lot of time for folks on the internet until I realized that the average person including me is not that bright, and trying to convince ourselves that great people are Devils is all we can ever be. :yeshrug:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I care way less about Kanye West and Britney Spears, but Jaguar Wright and Orlando Brown been in the entertainment industry for years and they obviously seen some shyt that happens behind the scenes. And you might say they saying some off the wall shyt, but it's to throw certain people who works in the entertainment industry off because that could cost them their lives.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
😔I care way less about Kanye West and Britney Spears, but Jaguar Wright and Orlando Brown been in the entertainment industry for years and they obviously seen some shyt that happens behind the scenes. And you might say they saying some off the wall shyt, but it's to throw certain people who works in the entertainment industry off because that could cost them their lives.
You just said exactly what I said the followers say lol

Now let me ask you something - is this a man saying “off the wall shyt” to “throw of the Men in Black” or a nikka tripping out on some shyt

:jbhmm:

Like seriously bruh lol. WTF we gonna do with the “information” we are giving on these podcasts from Jag Wright when she says Meg the Stallion is a man?

When someone, crazy or not, got some real info on someone and gives it up, it looks like Cassie vs Diddy. Not 58 interviews on Say Cheese TV lol.

Do I think they were abused, been on drugs, seen some ill shyt? Of course. But im also not coming from the same knowledge and insight that you are.

I actually have a good friend who was at the peak of this fame shyt in the 2000s/early 2010s and know he’s a crazed mf but when you go to his socials he gets mad comments believing his shyt. But I know this man in real life off the net. He’s always had mental problems but he broke, went broke and also got off his meds so he makes up shyt I was around and KNOW isn’t real.

But since he’s been famous people say “he’s in the know”

Naw he’s a regular human being who needs some help 😟

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are acting like Hollywood doesn’t create these monsters
With every rant, there is some truth in that shyt
You can not be in entertainment and not have witness some things the average person has no inclination to
Once you look behind the golden curtain or partake in certain drugs/debauchery
Or just an all out victim of that system
In your words, you would be dumb not to listen
Sure one can say it’s mental illness vs drugs
But look at what lead up to their situation(s)
It’s a very thin line between mental illness and drug use
Again you nikkas operate off black and white/absolutes
It’s deeper than that
I have been around though and I still am so I’m not just talking

MFers will do every drug in the book, smoke everything, drink lean, fukk eveything in Vegas at the wildest parties you can’t even imagine and also already have pre existing conditions because they are humans like you and me

And then you act surprised when they “break”

I know dudes from my town that broke just smoking laced shyt 20 years ago and they still to this day have to be admitted to mental health hospitals and strapped to beds to sleep.

A lot of these celebs esp the child ones have trauma beyond belief, seen a lot, are on shyt and all that. I have empathy

But also they are not your leaders and really can’t do shyt for you or us. They are just like the dude in front of the gas station talking about aliens

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Agreed OP

This realization that most celebrities are mentally unwell has me looking at fame totally different.

Was just having a conversation about this a few weeks ago..

It's a spectacle...

Michael Jackson was the most famous man on the planet for most of his life and anyone who can't tell that man was NOT all mentally well is clueless

• Dap
Reactions: Hov

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It's because so many celebs are rich enough they can say :camby: to social norms and be as weird as they want to be. People can't tell the difference between weird-rich-actor and junkie

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
It's not a question of discernment. It's that popular media has spent the last half century convincing people of the idea the celeb antics are goals to aim for. And if you fall short of the money "required" for you to be "immune" to the consequences, well...ball til you fall anyway.

Now didn't happen overnight.

Last edited: