What Jay-Z didn't tell you about Jews is they lived in one house piled up like a can of sardines.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is mixing immigrant exceptionalism with some weird economic policy.

The majority of people, particularly millennials, 20-40 at this stage stay at home with other relatives, whether its parents or cousins, etc.
Of course highly educated adults moving to a new country, particularly those from an insular community, will live together to save money and make their transition into the new culture and society smoother.

Most, if not all people, who move to the country move in with people they know to save money. Its Americans who are beyond third generation that do.

And living into expensive housing together is not how Jews have become a wealthy minority group.
There are so many factors: from their knowledge in banking, legal and physical sciences, that led to the brain drain from Western Europe during World War II, to te heay immigration to large and growing cities like NYC, LA, and Chicago, to insular and deeply intersected communities, etc.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
how do you plan on black people getting back what we are owed?
nikkas struggle when moving due to lack of preperation and resources to hold us over during that transition. We would have a plan and plenty of resource before making a move.
oh we would huh?
lol

lets hear your plan to get 40+ million people to be fully on board at once to move thousands of miles away :ohhh:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Jay did say it, they built a legacy on credit.
Now how we are going to get access to that kind of line of credit has been my question for years

All countries, cultures of people have a heavy niche in what they operate or have created wealth. Jews have created their long line of business structure in America through credit.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
oh we would huh?
lol

lets hear your plan to get 40+ million people to be fully on board at once to move thousands of miles away :ohhh:

Obviously you would need someone charismatic enough that they have the ear of black america,where they could cause a discussion to happen.
But all you need to do is convince black people to declare ourselves as free agents of the free world.
You tell America to either give us what we are owed or we will leave,and we name our price.
Then we tell the international community that our services and pressence in there country is for sale as well,and they can feel free to match the offer we have on the table for America. Everybody knows that without black people that America would basically be France,Russia or Canada and void of all of its character and creativity that makes people love America who aren't from here,we are the heart of America basically. Wherever we go will become the most popular,most watched nation on the planet,that is our destiny,and that is economic power that blacks don't realize we have. Other nations will be chomping at the bit to have us,when you explain it that way. All they will have to do is send there offers,and set up living arrangements for us upon our arrival. All black people won't go,but for those of us that do?this saga will be the most watched thing since the OJ trial,or that fake moon landing,we would be the new African American global stars. Now you see,I have basically figured out a way to get what we are owed,which you couldn't do. As well as maybe get something better than what we are owed,and maybe even a new location. What I am saying is very realistic if we could get enough black people on board,that would just take an organic movement that turns trendy,which is possible especially in the internet age.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
A lot of people don’t have the resources to pull this off in the first place. We living in a pipe dream

Most of them people living in homes are not parents and kids. They are full on families. Families that had no home, because they were born in another country, so it takes 3-4 families to even float the rent for 3-4 months while they get jobs. Then those families combine and save, either move back home where it’s cheap, or build up and move out. Maybe that next gen of kids has the house and business to be given. Resources for school and college. Citizenship

Born in America, you already born, usually, to a single family household. If your parents are doing bad, they’re not about to collect more adults to pay in. The kids are too young to work. By the time they are in a position to make a yearly wage after high school, the place is too cramped. Lord forbid they have kids too or going to college. You may be supporting grown kids or grandkids.

It’s also not just kids wanting to do this and that. Parents tell a lot of kids what it is by 18. Job, school or out. You think if more kids were taught from early age, that home was open forever, and you were encouraged to stay, that kids wouldn’t stay home? If they are grown adults, with jobs, paying towards the house, why couldn’t they have company and drink and do whatever? They pay an equal share. But parents wanna say my house my rules.

It’s both sides pushing that live on your own thing. Like others said, it’s American culture. Get your 40 acres. Get your land. Get your deed. Be an adult. You’re not an adult until you pay your bills. All that shyt is our culture. That’s why I love to travel. Other countries look at us like we’re retarded sometimes. Like advancement left us lost

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
tenor.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Obviously you would need someone charismatic enough that they have the ear of black america,where they could cause a discussion to happen.
But all you need to do is convince black people to declare ourselves as free agents of the free world.
You tell America to either give us what we are owed or we will leave,and we name our price.
Then we tell the international community that our services and pressence in there country is for sale as well,and they can feel free to match the offer we have on the table for America. Everybody knows that without black people that America would basically be France,Russia or Canada and void of all of its character and creativity that makes people love America who aren't from here,we are the heart of America basically. Wherever we go will become the most popular,most watched nation on the planet,that is our destiny,and that is economic power that blacks don't realize we have. Other nations will be chomping at the bit to have us,when you explain it that way. All they will have to do is send there offers,and set up living arrangements for us upon our arrival. All black people won't go,but for those of us that do?this saga will be the most watched thing since the OJ trial,or that fake moon landing,we would be the new African American global stars. Now you see,I have basically figured out a way to get what we are owed,which you couldn't do. As well as maybe get something better than what we are owed,and maybe even a new location. What I am saying is very realistic if we could get enough black people on board,that would just take an organic movement that turns trendy,which is possible especially in the internet age.
:russ:
that easy huh?
since its so easy we’ll let you start it

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
This is what they won't tell you about building wealth,its really that simple. The latinos who everybody laughs at for sharing one car,and staying in the same house will be the next group to gain financial and political power. I believe they have already surpassed black people in this regard. Black people are the furtherst behind due to systematic oppression,and unfortunately we as a group pretty much refuse to do this. My goal is to one day popularize this way of living in the black community,and change the stigma people have against people who live at home,or with a bunch of roomates. If your living at home ,or with a bunch of people with a goal and plan in mind of course.

I'll tell you one thing,the powers that be already know this and try to control this by telling you how many people you can have living in your home like its any of there business if you aren't causing noise disturbance or destroying anything.

The only reason this is dangerous for black people is because we are a passionate group of people about even the smallest of things.So I could see an uptick in domestic disputes with that many powerful mentalities and personalities in one house.

How about living with one family under one roof, instead of daddy paying rent over here, momma paying rent over there, etc. If we could solve that problem, many others would fall into place... Baby steps.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Most, if not all people, who move to the country move in with people they know to save money. Its Americans who are beyond third generation that do.

And living into expensive housing together is not how Jews have become a wealthy minority group.
There are so many factors: from their knowledge in banking, legal and physical sciences, that led to the brain drain from Western Europe during World War II, to te heay immigration to large and growing cities like NYC, LA, and Chicago, to insular and deeply intersected communities, etc.
No one wants to look at the nepotism that plays a huge part of their success.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gtfoh you get rich by exploitation not by cutting fukkin coupons, this is the biggest fallacy out there, that you can save up and get rich

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a fallacy. how many of us don't know Black families that live piled up in houses and apartments? 8, 9, 10 people sharing a 2 bedroom spot.

but we're always looking for fantastic reasons why others are able to build wealth as opposed to us.

So y’all just gon be disingenuous like that huh?