What Jay-Z didn't tell you about Jews is they lived in one house piled up like a can of sardines.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
black people live all in 1 house for centuries die to slavery post slavery jim crow

how bout that op?

White supremacy,and racist happened and fukked up many thriving black communities.
But here we are,still in America with the black comfortability rates at all time highs of 96%:francis:
You do realize we could build the wealth and then leave this racist country right?
You do realize we could actually learn from history and better protect ourselves this time,or try to think one step ahead and move more carefully right?
I hate when people look at history as to proof of why we can't do something. Instead of looking at it as a blueprint of what to avoid the next time,and ways to counter history from repeating itself.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
White supremacy,and racist happened and fukked up many thriving black communities.
But here we are,still in America with the black comfortability rates at all time highs of 96%:francis:
You do realize we could build the wealth and then leave this racist country right?
You do realize we could actually learn from history and better protect ourselves this time,or try to think one step ahead and move more carefully right?
I hate when people look at history as to proof of why we can't do something. Instead of looking at it as a blueprint of what to avoid the next time,and ways to counter history from repeating itself.
Leave the country we built and are still owed reparations?
lol

as if its that simple

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Black parents kick you out when you are 18-21. I left to go to college, when I graduated my moms let me stay there for a year and I got the boot. :yeshrug:

I got the boot too in my early 20's she lost her damned mind and called the cops on me on some bullshyt about money...:francis: It was a rough period to get on my own feet...

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Leave the country we built and are still owed reparations?
lol

as if its that simple

You would rather stay in the basement of a house that you built for another family,then go build another house that could potentially not be quite as nice,or possibly better that you can call your own?This thinking just goes to show the lack of confidence that has been instilled in our people. We would actually thrive pretty easily and quickly in my opinion. I'm more confident that blacks could go live somewhere else and thrive seperately from the white man,then I am confident that black people could do what was neccessary to live next to white people and be safe,or thrive in a white society. And when I say doing what was neccessary,I mean that black people would have to go to war with and possibly kill some white people,or go to war with them in terms of strategy and intelligence. I don't believe AA's can even imagine a scenario where we beat the white man because we have been so brainwashed. We sit around thinking all of the possible outcomes of how we could possibly lose like Doctor Strange:martin:

nevermind how we might actually win:hubie:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Well of course not,but not all black people make minimum wage:comeon:. It takes extreme discipline and sacrifice to be able to save to where it makes a real impact when you only make minimum wage. Does that mean its not smart for people to do who don't make minimum wage?Try thinking about if those people did it more.
Sounds like you are thinking glass half empty.

Obviously not all black ppl make minimum wage. I’m saying the Jews and whites had way more going on than just bunking up together.

Staying home to save money is fine but you need to make good money regardless. You can’t take on a mortgage, property tax, house insurance, utility bills and house maintenance not making decent money, at least not in the Bay Area. There’s also groceries, car insurance and other shyt you gotta pay. Which is why I’m saying if you make good money and stay home to save money then you’ll be in a good position. Either generate good income or find a good partner to combine your money with. A 2 bedroom apartment in a decent neighborhood in the bay is gonna run you about $2,500 unless you live about 45 minutes away from San Francisco.

And if you're planning to have a kid to pass all this down to then not making good money and bunking up with a lot of ppl sounds stressful. All I'm saying is ppl should prioritize getting a good paying job to build wealth. Studying STEM or picking up a good trade is the best way to go.

Last edited:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
This is definitely an immigrant thing, we come from more conservative households, greater emphasis on family, kids more willing to put up with parental control etc

But we bank as a result, like OP said, all the kids make money and contribute to family pot, parents working too, then the family buys a house, then the kids buy their own spots etc

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
This is definitely an immigrant thing, we come from more conservative households, greater emphasis on family, kids more willing to put up with parental control etc

But we bank as a result, like OP said, all the kids make money and contribute to family pot, parents working too, then the family buys a house, then the kids buy their own spots etc

Family values isn't an immigration thing. A lot of religious families have the same beliefs. It's the emphasis on education and parents most likely coming with money or access to money. What do your parents do for a living and what do you do?

My girl has a lot of Chinese co-workers and all have both parents and they are either doctor's, lawyers, engineers, pharmacist or accountants. My Filipino friend has every woman in his family working as RNs. Easy to buy a house and take a mortgage out when everyone is bringing in a lot of money.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Most 18-25 year olds want a place they can drink, smoke, f**k, and lounge without some old fogey telling them "it's my house and my rules". My parents didn't kick me out but they did rule with an iron fist, so it was a no brainer to skate out when the opportunity arose.
Literally in this predicament right now. Im moving out by next year. I can't do this no more

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

this.

not to mention the social cultures of immigrants. Especially Asians/Jews/Arabs.

less emphasis on being in the field partying, fukking and getting lit...greater emphasis on increasing resources, getting a good job and creating stable/traditional family.

Less emphasis on "casually dating" and "finding what you want"...Immigrants are all about marrying someone healthy, sane, and traditional and creating a traditional pure ethnic family.

For immigrant men, their women and community wont shame them for staying home and living a very insular and homebody life for the sake of stockpiling resources...

In fact word will spread that Li/Ahmed/Mordecai/Aarav is a nice "traditional boy from a good family studying to be a lawyer/doctor/Computer engineer" so all the older women will be tripping over themselves to introduce their daughters to him.

I will say it comes across as a boring and formulaic way of life, but the results are proven :manny:.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You would rather stay in the basement of a house that you built for another family,then go build another house that could potentially not be quite as nice,or possibly better that you can call your own?This thinking just goes to show the lack of confidence that has been instilled in our people. We would actually thrive pretty easily and quickly in my opinion. I'm more confident that blacks could go live somewhere else and thrive seperately from the white man,then I am confident that black people could do what was neccessary to live next to white people and be safe,or thrive in a white society. And when I say doing what was neccessary,I mean that black people would have to go to war with and possibly kill some white people,or go to war with them in terms of strategy and intelligence. I don't believe AA's can even imagine a scenario where we beat the white man because we have been so brainwashed. We sit around thinking all of the possible outcomes of how we could possibly lose like Doctor Strange:martin:

nevermind how we might actually win:hubie:

id rather get what im owed and leave with a nest egg

nikkas can barely
move to a neighboring state without struggling and you expect it to be so easy to move to a new continent

get real

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been Saturday my this. They stay in the same home and live very frugally. Same for the Indians too.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
id rather get what im owed and leave with a nest egg

nikkas can barely
move to a neighboring state without struggling and you expect it to be so easy to move to a new continent

get real

how do you plan on black people getting back what we are owed?
nikkas struggle when moving due to lack of preperation and resources to hold us over during that transition. We would have a plan and plenty of resource before making a move.