What Jay-Z didn't tell you about Jews is they lived in one house piled up like a can of sardines.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
If i want to have sex I can use a hotel for the night. There are apps to get cheap hotel rates and you have good hotels that have 4 hour rates.

Sex is not too important for me to leave my parents crib.

What do you mean by kickback exactly? I go out a lot and usually use my bedroom in my parents crib to work on myself, apply to careers and go to sleep.

A get together, with guys and girls just chilling. Not necessarily a full on party, but usually music is loud, people getting drunk/high/etc.

I just assume you find others that have their own spot.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Flaurashin%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F03%2Fracial-wealth-gap1.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F09%2F20170914_Racial_Weath_Divide-1.jpg

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

I've seen multiple examples of what I talk about, and I have never seen multiple black people live together, and separate in a better situation than they were before they moved in.

Once again, my example was of black families, and not when friends become roommates together. However, when we do, we take on other expenses.

We will save money by getting a roommate, then take out a loan for a luxury car to impress thots that got dudes hitting it for free.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen multiple examples of what I talk about, and I have never seen multiple black people live together, and separate in a better situation than they were before they moved in.

Once again, my example was of black families, and not when friends become roommates together. However, when we do, we take on other expenses.

We will save money by getting a roommate, then take out a loan for a luxury car to impress thots that got dudes hitting it for free.
Bruh shut the fukk up

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Lets throw some extra fukkery on this thread:

Meet the 26 accused in Lakewood fraud probe: Who they are, what charges they face

Twenty-six members of the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in Lakewood have been swept up on charges of benefits fraud following a multi-agency investigation.

At present, thirteen couples have been accused of wrongfully collecting a total of $2.4 million in public assistance by under-reporting incomes. Most of the charges have been filed in state court, though some federal charges have been filed as well.

The social services programs involved include Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, previously known as food stamps), Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP), Hurricane Sandy relief, Section 8 housing, Social Security and the Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund.

Zalmen and Tzipporah Sorotzkin
The rabbi of Congregation Lutzk, at 520 New Egypt Road, has been charged with his wife of second-degree theft by deception, and is accused of wrongfully collecting $338,642 in Medicaid, food stamp, Housing and Urban Development and Supplementary Security Income benefits between January 2009 and April 2014.

The couple live in a home built last year at a net value of $885,100, according to tax records. The home, which is owned by the synagogue and classified under "church and charitable property," had a taxable value of $18,212.88 in 2016, records show.
Mordechai and Jocheved Breskin
The Breskins have been charged with second-degree theft by deception, and are accused of wrongfully collecting approximately $585,662 in Medicaid, food stamp, HUD and SSI benefits between January 2009 thru December 2014.

The couple lives in a home last assessed at a total value of $484,300, county tax records show. The home's owner, Zebra Holdings LLC, was taxed $14,189.99 for the property in 2016

Mordechai and Rachel Sorotzkin
Mordechai Sorotzkin, the brother of defendant Zalmen Sorotzkin, was charged by the FBI in U.S. District Court along with his wife. Both face one count each of conspiring to steal government funds.

The couple has been accused of wrongfully collecting approximately $96,000 in Medicaid and other benefits by underreporting at least $1.5 million in income from a limited-liability corporation — identified in tax records as Brain Builders LLC, an autism-treatment provider — of which, authorities said, Rachel Sorotzkin was a partne
Yocheved and Shimon Nussbaum
Yocheved and Shimon Nussbaum also have been charged in federal court with conspiring to steal government funds, and have been accused by the FBI of wrongfully collecting $178,000 in Medicaid and other benefits by underreporting more than $2 million in income.

Court records show the couple controlled a number of businesses run by relatives, including a daycare and a real estate company.
Yitzchok and Sora Kanarek
The Kanareks were arrested earlier this month on state charges of second-degree theft by deception, and have been accused by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office of wrongfully collecting approximately $339,002 in Medicaid, food stamp, housing and SSI benefits between January 2009 and July 2014.

The couple live in a home owned assessed in 2016 at a net value of $375,800, according to tax records. The home's owners, another family in Lakewood, were taxed $11,010.94 for the property that year.

lakewood100.jpg

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Bruh shut the fukk up

This is a major reason why we will always be where we are. People get in their feelings when you speak facts. We are horrible when it comes to Building Wealth. You would be hard-pressed to find any study that says otherwise. The more we make, the more we spend

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This is a major reason why we will always be where we are. People get in their feelings when you speak facts. We are horrible when it comes to Building Wealth. You would be hard-pressed to find any study that says otherwise. The more we make, the more we spend

Read Kwame Ture - Black Power you'll find out that we are not horrible at building wealth...we live in the land of the oppressor so whenever we work to build wealth the oppressor comes in to stomp us out. They let the immigrants build wealth because they will obedient, Black Americans already have shown that we are not...last thing they want us is to have our radical mind state with resources.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know about Sardines. But it was typical of black people to be living together when I was growing up. My grandma stayed with us, I had an uncle stay with us, and one time an auntie and cousins. Grandma stayed with us until she passed, but it was one of those things, she lived alone, fell sick one time and my mom and pops had the space in the house so we moved her in with us and she was with us until she passed like 15 years later. My uncle that stayed came to look for a new job, my auntie and her kids that stayed was transitioning too. Growing up we always had the notion not to put our family in an old folks home or move away and never come back, but take care. And like the filipinos and mexicans whos grandmas stay home and cook and watch the young kids while mom and pop work, these members that are in the household have a role, task or job they do, they dont just have a free stay.

The issue ive seen is that a lot of times with black folks is that our health declines so when we hit 50-70 we are not longer a financial asset or contributing to the household in a way that sustains progress. And thats something that can happen and turn what is a system that is proven to work, to complete failure. If Grandma suddenly needs to go to dialysis, 2-3 times a week or has some other serious health ailment, now one of the members may need to quit their job or quit school, and now someone else has to cover for grandma and the person whos helping grandma and everyone feels the brunt. Then a sudden death, birth, job loss, people end up in that cycle of trying to catch back up.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
All facts in OP. Think of it this way. You've got a 5 children living in one house, however they all on 40,000 - 50,000 a year. Say each children saves 1,500 a month. that's 7,500. Say if they only plan to stay in their parents house between 2 -4 years depending on how young or old they are. Lets just say 2 years. 7,500 x 24 is 180,000. :wow: You could open businesses with that or buy another house and keep it going. Indians and Mexicans do that alot. Many of us just wanna move out so we can bring bytches over, feel free etc when we don't have the economic means to do so. Why rent when you can stay in your parents house and stack and plan for the future. You can always go to the woman's place or book a hotel to fukk.
i feel like my moms bout to come at me with this same plan tomorrow

its not a bad plan

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my cousins moved to LA 3 months ago, it’s 3 of us but we are pulling enough money to buy this apartment building with the money we are saving. Doing it together >>>> trying to do it by yourself. We live very comfortably. :yeshrug: By the end 2020 we plan on owning at least 3 units in this 7 unit building. We are going to rent them out until we can have enough to buy more units and eventually own this entire building.

We also all put in 60+ hours a week at our jobs, so it will by no means be a easy task but despite the work we still live very comfortable lives combining our efforts. We are each other assets

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
That is not the reason why Jews were able to stack money up. It helps to cut down on expenses but you need to make good money and/or have access to low interest loans in order to build wealth period. The Jews are like the Chinese, Indians and Koreans, they had marketable skills or money when they came to America and have a group to support each other. That’s all it is. It’s not rocket science.

There’s a lot of Mexicans and Asians in the Bay Area living 7+ in a 3 bedroom house struggling. Having 3-4 ppl making minimum wage is not gonna help you build wealth or save up to open a business. My mom lives in a lower middle class neighborhood and has a bunch of Mexican neighbors and they ain’t moving up to upper class. I doubt they even break 100k with their combined income.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That is not the reason why Jews were able to stack money up. It helps to cut down on expenses but you need to make good money and/or have access to low interest loans in order to build wealth period. The Jews are like the Chinese, Indians and Koreans, they had marketable skills or money when they came to America and have a group to support each other. That’s all it is. It’s not rocket science.

There’s a lot of Mexicans and Asians in the Bay Area living 7+ in a 3 bedroom house struggling. Having 3-4 ppl making minimum wage is not gonna help you build wealth or save up to open a business. My mom lives in a lower middle class neighborhood and has a bunch of Mexican neighbors and they ain’t moving up to upper class. I doubt they even break 100k with their combined income.

Well of course not,but not all black people make minimum wage:comeon:. It takes extreme discipline and sacrifice to be able to save to where it makes a real impact when you only make minimum wage. Does that mean its not smart for people to do who don't make minimum wage?Try thinking about if those people did it more.
Sounds like you are thinking glass half empty.