What Jay-Z didn't tell you about Jews is they lived in one house piled up like a can of sardines.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
So what do you do when you want to have a kickback, or have sex.

I'm assuming you take advantage of someone else that does have their own spot.

If i want to have sex I can use a hotel for the night. There are apps to get cheap hotel rates and you have good hotels that have 4 hour rates.

Sex is not too important for me to leave my parents crib.

What do you mean by kickback exactly? I go out a lot and usually use my bedroom in my parents crib to work on myself, apply to careers and go to sleep.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
black people live all in 1 house for centuries die to slavery post slavery jim crow

how bout that op?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
If i want to have sex I can use a hotel for the night. There are apps to get cheap hotel rates and you have good hotels that have 4 hour rates.

Sex is not too important for me to leave my parents crib.

What do you mean by kickback exactly? I go out a lot and usually use my bedroom in my parents crib to work on myself, apply to careers and go to sleep.

If apartments in NYC still cost 600-800 dollars, would you live on your own?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I've honestly never seen this much at all until I recently moved to Atlanta. Because people seem to move here on a whim on a dream and end up forced to live in uncomfortable envioronments:francis:

So keep in mind,are the black families you speak of in a situation where its a bunch of black people living in the same place because many of them are unemployed and don't have a choice,other than being a burden on mama:francis:?Or because they would rather spend free cash flexing and driving a nice whip? Because that is not the type of living I am talking about here.

I stay in San Antonio, and I can promise you the same reasons we live piled up like that are the same reasons the mexicans do it. Necessity. They may live 10 deep where only 4 of the men work and the rest don't. They don't pile up in houses or apts anymore than they have to, and if they don't have to they don't. I'm just saying I've heard all my life how they Mexicans wisely live 10 deep to save money, but living in Texas all my life has shown me otherwise. Live in a predominately Mexican city and you'll see the same things we're accused of - poor financial planning, wasteful spending, fancy car flexing, etc - is no different among them or any other race of people.

Hell even the jews who do it don't work, they're getting over on the system most of em. Just google jews and welfare fraud.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If apartments in NYC still cost 600-800 dollars, would you live on your own?

With the same average salary for jobs and a minimum wage or $15 dollars of course I would because I can save up a large amount of my money (building wealth).

If the salary and minimum wage was reflective of that cheap rent then no I’d probably still stay at my parents till marriage.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I stay in San Antonio, and I can promise you the same reasons we live piled up like that are the same reasons the mexicans do it. Necessity. They may live 10 deep where only 4 of the men work and the rest don't. They don't pile up in houses or apts anymore than they have to, and if they don't have to they don't. I'm just saying I've heard all my life how they Mexicans wisely live 10 deep to save money, but living in Texas all my life has shown me otherwise. Live in a predominately Mexican city and you'll see the same things we're accused of - poor financial planning, wasteful spending, fancy car flexing, etc - is no different among them or any other race of people.

Hell even the jews who do it don't work, they're getting over on the system most of em. Just google jews and welfare fraud.

Right, who would want to live like that if they don't have to?

And of course Mexicans aren't who people should aspire to be like economically, they lag behind on average income throughout the country. If they were so good with money then why aren't they on top?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I don't think it's a racial thing, but more of a foreigner vs American thing

American lifestyle is built around "Being on your own", "Suffering by yourself to build character", "Proving doubters wrong". Foreign culture is way different than that, this ain't even to big up Jews

Like I knew this Indian dude. He made six figures and was in IT security, about 35 years old. Lives with his parents till this day
I know a Trinidanian Black dude, next door neighbor to me. Worked in Aerospace, makes loads of money. Lives in his parent's basement with his wife and kids
Africans that I know, alot of them live with their parents in their mid 30s

People don't understand, this is how you gain wealth, this is how you sustain wealth
I was talking to this girl, who was American. I told her when I finish school, I want to move back in with my parents and siblings and start my career in my field. She looked at me crazy like I was a lunatic. That's just how it is, ya'll can get mad if you want :yeshrug:

You will definitely be looked at crazy by many sadly,probably as childish,or like a mamas boy more than anything:snoop:
And this is not to big up jews whatsoever,just letting it be known there are also non fantastical ways to build wealth that black people could be participating in immediately if we chose to. Theres a mystique on the jews that they all got it through an extrodinary business acumen out the gate,and other mysterious means. Don't get me wrong I know of the history of the things they participated in to build wealth like the slave trade etc. I'm only trying to take some of the mystique off and say lets stick to the basics.

:childplease: Group economics is nothing new to black people. It's generally the capitalist American 'dream' with systemic oppression that has so many people messed up.

Black people have been europeanized and assimilated. Group economics are usually an attempt to compete with the white man right at the top,instead of building from the ground up. This is why many of us have the mentality that living together is insane,"third world" shyt. We have taken on the ideologies of the cacs we want to compete with so bad,instead of playing our own game,doing what makes sense for us.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Right, who would want to live like that if they don't have to?

And of course Mexicans aren't who people should aspire to be like economically, they lag behind on average income throughout the country. If they were so good with money then why aren't they on top?

Well Mexicans aren’t that educated.

Indians and Nigerians who practice this type of living are some probably top 5 educated groups with a high presence in STEM fields.

Mexicans have many social ills that prevent them from rising to the top.

Not too sure why Mexicans are even being used as an example.

African, Jews and South Asians, Chinese are better examples.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All facts in OP. Think of it this way. You've got a 5 children living in one house, however they all on 40,000 - 50,000 a year. Say each children saves 1,500 a month. that's 7,500. Say if they only plan to stay in their parents house between 2 -4 years depending on how young or old they are. Lets just say 2 years. 7,500 x 24 is 180,000. :wow: You could open businesses with that or buy another house and keep it going. Indians and Mexicans do that alot. Many of us just wanna move out so we can bring bytches over, feel free etc when we don't have the economic means to do so. Why rent when you can stay in your parents house and stack and plan for the future. You can always go to the woman's place or book a hotel to fukk.
I was about to say, a lot of other ethnic groups do this as well. Asians do it too (especially Filipinos).

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Well Mexicans aren’t that educated.

Indians and Nigerians who practice this type of living are some probably top 5 educated groups with a high presence in STEM fields.

Mexicans have many social ills that prevent them from rising to the top.

Not too sure why Mexicans are even being used as an example.

African, Jews and South Asians, Chinese are better examples.

Exactly. Nigerians, Chinese, Indian, etc. seem to be way more socially mobile. Mexicans have a high rate of dropping out of high school even. I think things will eventually turn around for them, but for right now they are not a good example.