What Jay-Z didn't tell you about Jews is they lived in one house piled up like a can of sardines.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
nepotism and ruthlessness are the biggest causes of "success" or more precisely getting rich, theyve done studies, its definitely not hard work and saving money

Of course the "study" would show that,they dont want you to know this,or think its possible.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this is a fallacy. how many of us don't know Black families that live piled up in houses and apartments? 8, 9, 10 people sharing a 2 bedroom spot.

but we're always looking for fantastic reasons why others are able to build wealth as opposed to us.
nikkas acting like black families didnt have Big Mamas and Aunties/cousins living in the same household. Anything to try to shyt on black people and act like other races are so superior in their group economics. When the simple fact is there was never any government legislated practices enforced on any race of people in this country other than black people. Jews and other cac ethnic groups were never targeted by the government in this country. We were. Thats why.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
theres nothing wrong with living with your people

i just enjoy lounging and bumming around with a girl too much to continue doing it

not gonna get a hotel just to watch hulu and finger a bytch

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
gtfoh you get rich by exploitation not by cutting fukkin coupons, this is the biggest fallacy out there, that you can save up and get rich

I dont have No 8bfigures at the bank, but being ruthless and not ethical with finances,towards other people is how to burn bridges the most and keep you broke.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont have No 8bfigures at the bank, but being ruthless and not ethical with finances,towards other people is how to burn bridges the most and keep you broke.
they know who to be ruthless to, they have done studies where success is linked most to two things, connections and ruthlessness.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
“Ezekiel, this thing you do with the not washing of the dishes I don’t understand. I have had about ENOUGH of this mashugunah. If papa and babushka were here they would go across the head with youse”