You can tell a lot about a man by the lighter they keep in their pocket

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I’ve noticed this. Depending on what lighter a man has, it really say a lot about what kind of person he is.

Those futuristic gay torches or electrical ones - he’s a complete piece of shyt of a person, snobby, thinks he’s better than everyone, fukk that guy.

Mini bic lighter - on the go type of dude, probably busy, went to the gas station and said, yeah just give me the little one, I gotta go.

Classic bic lighter - a man of class, casual, can still freak a black n mild but those days are behind him. Still off the porch but let’s the world know “hey I made it”

Zippo lighter - homosexual

The lighters that you only push the button down and it clicks and lights - also homosexual

Crackhead lighter - he’s always sweaty, steals shyt, neck of the t-shirt always sleepy and stretched, but we got love for them

Just some shyt I noticed. I’m not a rich man but I’m a classic bic kinda guy. But that Arab better not think of giving me one with some design or some shyt. Give me classic blue, black, or brown. Occasionally I’ll take a red. What kinda lighter man are you lads?

I grab the little one on vacation or out and about and don’t plan on smoking much. Classic for the ounces.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Even if you don’t smoke you should always have a lighter in your pocket. You don’t want to be the fakkit that says “oh no I don’t smoke” when a real man comes and asks you for a lighter
Be a butler brehs

giphy.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I’ve noticed this. Depending on what lighter a man has, it really say a lot about what kind of person he is.

Those futuristic gay torches or electrical ones - he’s a complete piece of shyt of a person, snobby, thinks he’s better than everyone, fukk that guy.

Mini bic lighter - on the go type of dude, probably busy, went to the gas station and said, yeah just give me the little one, I gotta go.

Classic bic lighter - a man of class, casual, can still freak a black n mild but those days are behind him. Still off the porch but let’s the world know “hey I made it”

Zippo lighter - homosexual

The lighters that you only push the button down and it clicks and lights - also homosexual

Crackhead lighter - he’s always sweaty, steals shyt, neck of the t-shirt always sleepy and stretched, but we got love for them

Just some shyt I noticed. I’m not a rich man but I’m a classic bic kinda guy. But that Arab better not think of giving me one with some design or some shyt. Give me classic blue, black, or brown. Occasionally I’ll take a red. What kinda lighter man are you lads?
This a wild ass shots fired moment OP. I mean as a classic bic breh im not mad atcha :myman: but the majority of those descriptions are :picard: and im certain u just emptied the clip on more than a few coli brehs.

edit: i will buy a crack lighter if i have to though but as most of that aint true about me id say its levels to it.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Lol, nikka just say you like Bic lighters because they're easier for toddlers and dusty nikkas with ten dollars to their name. I know a lot of cats that use Zippos and there's not a homosexual bone in their body.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What does a matchbook say?
20201204121627967_700x.png

========================
Smoke cigarettes, cigars, and ez-wider paper, brehs and develop respiratory problems.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What about them old school flip kind that you can refuel? I always thought they was cool but at the same time I ain’t got time for all that shyt :skip:

I’m a classic Bic/mini Bic guy but if I’m in a rush I’ll work the crackhead lighter.

Edit: hol up, them flip joints is the zippos? Ngl, I only use Bic and crackhead lighters so I never knew the name of these other shyts.

Last edited: