What is your opinion on the belief that girls mature faster than boys?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I love how in denial some of ya'll are :pachaha:

When we were in Middle school most, if not all the girls were either the same size, or bigger than the boys. When we got to high school, biology started to run its course and that was the end of that. Meanwhile you have a bunch of adult sized toddlers running around playing stupid pranks on each other, ripping drawls :dame:, and talking about video games, trading pokemon cards or whatever else the fukk you were into that are INVISIBLE to most of the females of the same age, because you were immature as hell. That's why they were dating seniors, and upperclass girls were dating college dudes.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Imo that's some old school nonsense, man. It ain't about boys or girls "maturing" faster. It's about individuals plain and simple. Every person's got their own pace, their own journey. Trying to put a gender on maturity is just a lazy way to explain away differences in behavior.
No.

Certain things/traits are shared among genders, age group etc.

You cats take individualism too far.

And yes, women grow up faster

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love how in denial some of ya'll are :pachaha:

When we were in Middle school most, if not all the girls were either the same size, or bigger than the boys. When we got to high school, biology started to run its course and that was the end of that. Meanwhile you have a bunch of adult sized toddlers running around playing stupid pranks on each other, ripping drawls :dame:, and talking about video games, trading pokemon cards or whatever else the fukk you were into that are INVISIBLE to most of the females of the same age, because you were immature as hell. That's why they were dating seniors, and upperclass girls were dating college dudes.

All of this is the reason I could not stand boys my age growing up. They used to annoy me so bad

I was always attracted boys older than me

I looked at them as kids until I got to college and felt I was on even ground