What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This guy thinks there will be protest if Nigeria is put on a travel ban, how many fukking americans go to nigeria? I see more DR vacation threads than Nigerian vacation threads, the only people making Nigerian threads are Nigerians, and how many do you lot have in the U.S? If the U.S said right now, that Nigeria is a terrorist country because of Boko, and it must protect it's borders, what are you going to do? Nothing! Sit on your arse like :lupe: this. Do you think AA's even give a fukk? How many of you lot even have passports? knock it off. I can count on one finger how many times I've seen an AA. A ban on Nigeria to an AA is like a ban on North Korea, you don't give a shyt, Pookie Treyshawn and Latesha doesn't care.

The govt is tearing down your neighborhoods, Harlem is going to be white in 5 years, what have you done to stop them? They are literally uprooting entire hoods and just moving them into the burbs and the most resistance I've seen is a coli thread. Cut it out. :heh:

You need to focus on AA issues,not african unity (which we have see AU) not black race unity (race is a social construct), you need to focus on YOUR tribe, because right now it's failing miserably. Talking about South Africa and having a first world Africa, will not save you.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This guy thinks there will be protest if Nigeria is put on a travel ban, how many fukking americans go to nigeria? Do you think AA's even give a fukk? How many of you lot even have passports knock it off. A ban on Nigeria to an AA is like a ban on North Korea, you don't give a shyt, Pookie doesn't care.

The govt is tearing down your neighborhoods, Harlem is going to be white in 5 years, what have you done to stop them? They are literally uprooting entire hoods and just moving them into the burbs and the most resistance I've seen is a coli thread. Cut it out. :heh:

You need to focus on AA issues,not african unity (which we have see AU) not black race unity (race is a social construct), you need to focus on YOUR tribe, because right now it's failing miserably. Talking about South Africa and having a first world Africa, will not save you.
You see even you know that AAs have to not care for them to implement a ban. Thanks for admitting what I said. :comeon:

Saying what white racists do here in the US is nothing new. We still progressed despite the odds we faced and even you know it.

I already focus on AA issues. You keep on repeating that yet time and time again I show you that Im aware of our issues.

The difference is that you yourself arent aware of the threat racists whites here and in Russia are to you until they are right at your front door.

So tell me @Clean Cut

If the South won and the US got taken over by the confederate aka racist whites and they jumped right into Africa to take over your region what would stop them and their nukes?

If Russia did this as well what would stop them?

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This guy thinks there will be protest if Nigeria is put on a travel ban, how many fukking americans go to nigeria? I see more DR vacation threads than Nigerian vacation threads, the only people making Nigerian threads are Nigerians, and how many do you lot have in the U.S? If the U.S said right now, that Nigeria is a terrorist country because of Boko, and it must protect it's borders, what are you going to do? Nothing! Sit on your arse like :lupe: this. Do you think AA's even give a fukk? How many of you lot even have passports? knock it off. I live in AA I can count on one finger how many times I've seen an AA. A ban on Nigeria to an AA is like a ban on North Korea, you don't give a shyt, Pookie Treyshawn and Latesha doesn't care.

That's not relevant tho as long as things work as they do.

It's no doubt the diaspora needs to get it together, but that's no different than any other nation in Africa. We wouldn't dare scold the Congo so harshly seeing as how whites played a vital role in fukkin them up, it's the same for African America. The issue is most Black people here aren't as aware of their nation, the only solidarity is through race. With that said, to me the only way to get over the race issue is to try to make things as right as possible. Mutual investment on both sides is a positive, no? Many people have been wanting to repatriate to Africa from the Caribbean, why is their view of unity with Africa on the grounds of their race wrong or a bad thing? Africans have enough on their plate, but it's the right thing to do to build a connection with the diaspora so long as it benefits both sides. :yeshrug:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You see even you know that AAs have to not care for them to implement a ban. Thanks for admitting what I said. :comeon:

Do you don't care about your neighborhoods being gentrified? :usure:
You didn't care Zimmerman shot an innocent child? :usure:
:ohrlly:

Saying what white racists do here in the US is nothing new. We still progressed despite the odds we faced and even you know it.

I already focus on AA issues. You keep on repeating that yet time and time again I show you that Im aware of our issues.

The difference is that you yourself arent aware of the threat racists whites here and in Russia are to you until they are right at your front door.

So tell me @Clean Cut

If the South won and the US got taken over by the confederate aka racist whites and they jumped right into Africa to take over your region what would stop them and their nukes?

If Russia did this as well what would stop them?
What is this woulda coulda shoulda nonsense? They would come and get this work like they did 30 years ago. As for nukes, that's a hypothetical because had the south won, they may have kept an isolation policy toward Europe and got nuked themselves!

Had Hitler won, what would a united africa or asia been able to do against nukes? Nothing! Dummie!
So to answer your question, a united africa couldn't take on nukes, I already stated that earlier in this thread, but I don't know what that has to do with racist white men coming to africa....what group wants to come over here and catch this guerilla work, let me know. :nktpls:
You'd better read up on Somalian, Rwandan, and Ethiopian history, we give cacs the blues.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That's not relevant tho as long as things work as they do.

It's no doubt the diaspora needs to get it together, but that's no different than any other nation in Africa. We wouldn't dare scold the Congo so harshly seeing as how whites played a vital role in fukkin them up, it's the same for African America. The issue is most Black people here aren't as aware of their nation, the only solidarity is through race. With that said, to me the only way to get over the race issue is to try to make things as right as possible. Mutual investment on both sides is a positive, no? Many people have been wanting to repatriate to Africa from the Caribbean, why is their view of unity with Africa on the grounds of their race wrong or a bad thing? Africans have enough on their plate, but it's the right thing to do to build a connection with the diaspora so long as it benefits both sides. :yeshrug:
I have no problems with AA's that want to come home. I would like to know which country they are choosing and why. I also don't think they should talk about african policy, you and I both know it would be very dangerous for strangers to come into Ethiopia and start talking about the Eritrea rivalry.

Connection needs to first be made with diaspora and other diaspora, then finding ways to link back to africa. These things do not happen in one big wave, they happen in steps, and first AAs need to strengthen their own damn tribe. Until that happens, I do not want to hear anything from them tbh. Actions speak louder than words.

Blackout

Daps
Do you don't care about your neighborhoods being gentrified? :usure:
You didn't care Zimmerman shot an innocent child? :usure:
:ohrlly:
Oh look various examples of our current conflicts with whites.

Now try comparing that to the acts of the 50s and youll see how we progressed.

What is this woulda coulda shoulda nonsense? They would come and get this work like they did 30 years ago. As for nukes, that's a hypothetical because had the south won, they may have kept an isolation policy toward Europe and got nuked themselves!

Had Hitler won, what would a united africa or asia been able to do against nukes? Nothing! Dummie!
So to answer your question, a united africa couldn't take on nukes, I already stated that earlier in this thread, but I don't know what that has to do with racist white men coming to africa....what group wants to come over here and catch this guerilla work, let me know. :nktpls:
You'd better read up on Somalian, Rwandan, and Ethiopian history, we give cacs the blues.
It isnt much of an shoulda woulda coulda anything. This is reality.

Confederates keeping an isolation policy and not going into Africa? What world do you live in where they would be that respectful to Africa in any way? :snoop:

Dont tell me that you think this is the same US that is was 30 years ago.

The thing is that the US have progressed from 30 years ago. The country is growing and a lot of money is getting put into the military. What do you think would happen with the confederate at the helm?

What you see now is the union to the AAs holding back the US.

What you would of seen without us is the confederate bringing their gun ho antics to the world with their hate of africans going strong thanks to us fighting them.

You admit yourself that a united africa couldnt take on nukes so you think your region stands a chance?

Let be serious here.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I have no problems with AA's that want to come home. I would like to know which country they are choosing and why. I also don't think they should talk about african policy, you and I both know it would be very dangerous for strangers to come into Ethiopia and start talking about the Eritrea rivalry.

Connection needs to first be made with diaspora and other diaspora, then finding ways to link back to africa. These things do not happen in one big wave, they happen in steps, and first AAs need to strengthen their own damn tribe. Until that happens, I do not want to hear anything from them tbh. Actions speak louder than words.

I know the Caribbean nations in particular want Ghana and Ethiopia to make repatriation a bit easier so those seem to be two options. I think it all depends on the reasons for going back frankly, cuz you're right talkin any politics will get them killed and cause the rest of the repatriated Africans to be stigmatized. I'm not sure if you're suggesting that Africans of the diaspora would just come to Africa and try to mold shyt to their liking but I don't think they'd attempt that now or at least I would hope not since the story of Liberia has much to teach.

To me, we gotta help each other cuz we're all been affected in one way or another by the past several centuries whether it be the Arab expansion of European colonialism. Dialogue helps for understanding, so that we can contribute to one another's improvement. It should be no hand holding though, we gotta stand on our feet and march together so to speak. Meaning if our houses aren't in order then we can never resolve the crimes of the past and move forward as a greater human family.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have more than enough people on here who have spoken to me in my dialect tongue, no cac knows what I know, nor can speak my dialect, cut that stupid ignorant shyt off, when you lose a debate you go off calling someone a cac or c00n, typical coli emotions, we've all seen it.

on top of that, I've seen you, and you for sure are mixed with cac blood, how ironic.

:wow:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Oh look various examples of our current conflicts with whites.

Now try comparing that to the acts of the 50s and youll see how we progressed.
Good for you, I still don't know what this has to do with you lot not doing anything when your neighborhoods are being removed yet thinking you're going to get active if there's a ban to a country AAs never planned on going too anyways. :wtf:

It isnt much of an shoulda woulda coulda anything. This is reality.

Confederates keeping an isolation policy and not going into Africa? What world do you live in where they would be that respectful to Africa in any way? :snoop:
You idiot, the americans practiced an isolation policy in WWII, which was then ceased after Japan bombed you. I can't believe I know this and you do not, yet it's your country. :snoop:
Show me where Americans have come to Africa and done damage. We've never had any conflict or war with america on this continent. :wtf:

Oh yes it was the AA's that saved us. It was AAs that won the civil war, who knew!!!!! :wow: single handedly rewrote history. :wow:

All while stating you're putting in work in cacland surrounded by cacs. I could easily ask you, what's to prevent 250 million cacs from annihilating your small tribe, and whatever answer that is, apply that to africa.
You admit yourself that a united africa couldnt take on nukes so you think your region stands a chance?

Let be serious here.
Exactly, and your point? No none nuclear country is safe from nuclear armed country, and? Maybe you don't know this but no one is nuking africa, that's not how nukes work, every time you detonate a nuke, you permanently poison your planet, that's why they haven't been used since. Did you see nukes being used in your vietnam? iraq? no, no you did not. There's a reason.
Your fear of cacs is :wow: They must have given you lot the beats real bad. :wow:
I bet a st0rmfr0nter is reading this right now going :smugfavre:

:huhldup:

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I know the Caribbean nations in particular want Ghana and Ethiopia to make repatriation a bit easier so those seem to be two options. I think it all depends on the reasons for going back frankly, cuz you're right talkin any politics will get them killed and cause the rest of the repatriated Africans to be stigmatized. I'm not sure if you're suggesting that Africans of the diaspora would just come to Africa and try to mold shyt to their liking but I don't think they'd attempt that now or at least I would hope not since the story of Liberia has much to teach.
Exactly. That is why his whole black race global unity bullshyt is comedic, he has no idea about the complexities of tribal warfare within in Africa. He wants a unified black race for selfish reasons without understanding that there is no actual black race, only nationalism at this point. China and Japan are not unified under race, Ethiopia and Eitera aren't either. This isn't fukking disneyland, this is the earth.

Meaning if our houses aren't in order then we can never resolve the crimes of the past and move forward as a greater human family.
Exactly, he needs to focus on AA issues, not african issues. Stay out of african politics.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Exactly. That is why his whole black race global unity bullshyt is comedic, he has no idea about the complexities of tribal warfare within in Africa. He wants a unified black race for selfish reasons without understanding that there is no actual black race, only nationalism at this point. China and Japan are not unified under race, Ethiopia and Eitera aren't either. This isn't fukking disneyland, this is the earth.

Exactly, he needs to focus on AA issues, not african issues. Stay out of african politics.

Yeah, I feel I get idealistic myself sometimes but you gotta keep reality close when it comes to this. AAs also gotta be more willing to unite amongst themselves to fix the issues at hand. I just don't think it'd hurt if we were to lend a hand or two where we can. It's a lot of small steps to take before we get to some globally united africans type shyt but I don't deem it impossible.

Of the few repatriated people I met in Ethiopia, most of them were very well adjusted and worked for everything they hand practically from scratch. I can respect them even more since they endured the tougher times of political instability and famine. That's why I don't oppose the idea of us helping each other as we help ourselves, but I can't disagree with you action needs to happen. To me the biggest thing is for AAs to stop thinking cacs are gonna help them advance, they have to unite amongst themselves and when united they can diversify their contacts throughout the rest of the diaspora and continent. Now is the age to do it, sooner or later complacency gon give way to action.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I feel I get idealistic myself sometimes but you gotta keep reality close when it comes to this. AAs also gotta be more willing to unite amongst themselves to fix the issues at hand. I just don't think it'd hurt if we were to lend a hand or two where we can. It's a lot of small steps to take before we get to some globally united africans type shyt but I don't deem it impossible..
name one race that is unified, under a racial banner.

Blackout

Daps
Good for you, I still don't know what this has to do with you lot not doing anything when your neighborhoods are being removed yet thinking you're going to get active if there's a ban to a country AAs never planned on going too anyways. :wtf:

You idiot, the americans practiced an isolation policy in WWII, which was then ceased after Japan bombed you. I can't believe I know this and you do not, yet it's your country. :snoop:
Show me where Americans have come to Africa and done damage. We've never had any conflict or war with america on this continent. :wtf:
Lol at you thinking that I do not know this. Youve gotten so desperate to be right that you have to pretend that I dont know something.

Listen up genius all of what you talking about are events to where the Union won and not the confederate.

The civil war happened and the Confederate lost before the Japan bombing therefore the isolationist way was maintained to that point by the union.

How do you not know that? :ohhh:

All of this isolationist until bombed choices were done by a US who were directed by the Union not the Confederate.

Oh yes it was the AA's that saved us. It was AAs that won the civil war, who knew!!!!! :wow: single handedly rewrote history. :wow:

All while stating you're putting in work in cacland surrounded by cacs. I could easily ask you, what's to prevent 250 million cacs from annihilating your small tribe, and whatever answer that is, apply that to africa.
Of course its a known fact that AAs fought in the civil war and helped the Union win.

Great question though and Ill answer with this:

Simply because we are so entwined into the US that they could never try such a thing. All tactics you see are underhanded and is nothing compared to the 50s.

We rose from being slaves to where we are now mixing all the way into congress.

Again you fail to realize our presence in this country.

Exactly, and your point? No none nuclear country is safe from nuclear armed country, and? Maybe you don't know this but no one is nuking africa, that's not how nukes work, every time you detonate a nuke, you permanently poison your planet, that's why they haven't been used since. Did you see nukes being used in your vietnam? iraq? no, no you did not. There's a reason.
Your fear of cacs is :wow: They must have given you lot the beats real bad.
I bet a st0rmfr0nter is reading this right now going :smugfavre:

:huhldup:
Whos to say they would even have to use nukes. Dont you realize that even without nukes the technology here can still win against your region. :snoop:

If the confederates won they would of just used other means than nukes to suppress your region.

In fact what would prevent a confederate ran US from using nukes? You think they care about the environment. :snoop:

Of course I dont see nukes being used in vietnam and iraq because the US not being controlled by the confederates. The confederates dont care about poisoning the planet. :snoop:

The st0rmfr0nter is most likely mad at me because Im trying to make you aware of the racist whites. They actually enjoy the fact that you ignore them while they do their dirt. :snoop:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
name one race that is unified, under a racial banner.

I couldn't because that's not how it works. It's human nature to group together, for example white privilege and white supremacy are real things but they aren't outright shown off at least not how they were at one point. It's a matter of which group of humans work best with each other to sustain their group, it's much more subtle than a unified racial banner. Moreover, the age of globalization may make it much easier to be united such a context anyway. Of course it starts at home everyone needs to get it together, but I don't understand why Blacks couldn't aspire to have a solidarity similar to the Jews.