What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Everyone on this site knows my views toward cacs, and no one disrespects them harder and more articulate than I do, so trying this funny bullshyt isnt going to work, use another tactic, quick. **yawn**
Well they now know your views toward AAs which you hate more than the racist white people who have your land in their scope once you guys progress far enough.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Well they now know your views toward AAs which you hate more than the racist white people who have your land in their scope once you guys progress far enough.
Sure buddy. We'll be waiting. Iraq II. Black Hawk Down II. Vietnam II. They can come get this work. They better hurry up with Afghanistan first. :heh:

Blackout

Daps
Sure buddy. We'll be waiting. Iraq II. Black Hawk Down II. Vietnam II. They can come get this work. They better hurry up with Afghanistan first. :heh:
Well hey that depends on whether the racists whites will kill off AAs and other immigrants and non racist whites and turn the US Confederate and have free reign to go at countries hard and not with this light approach they take because of our influence keeping Confederacy suppressed. :shaq:

All of those happened under Union america. Never forget that.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Well hey that depends on whether the racists whites will kill off AAs and other immigrants and non racist whites and have free reign to go at countries hard and not with this light approach they take because of our influence. :shaq:
We shall see about that. In order to mine, you must put people on the ground. :shaq: Planes, Satellite and tanks can't penetrate jungles, and there are 2 places on the planet that provide the globes oxygen, it's us, and the amazon, so no, they will not be nuking it. Better ask those cacs why they haven't put troops on the ground in africa since WWII, despite us having the richest continent in the world. :mjpls:

Cacs never dominated us militarily. ever. That's what your book says, but that isn't true. All they did around here was put a flag into the ground, and without saying anything to anyone, claim mines as there's, meanwhile natives had no idea about flags and the idea of sovereign nations. We also didn't see much value in the things they were digging. It wasn't until a currency system was installed that we realised we were duped.

Cacs did this globally. Just went around planting flags every where. They hardly saw resistance, because people didn't know what they were doing. They never showed intent. Educate yourself. This is different times, and if they want that Iraq II, come and get some.

Blackout

Daps
We shall see about that. In order to mine, you must put people on the ground. :shaq: Planes, Satellite and tanks can't penetrate jungles, and there are 2 places on the planet that provide the globes oxygen, it's us, and the amazon, so no, they will not be nuking it. Better ask those cacs why they haven't put troops on the ground in africa since WWII, despite us having the richest continent in the world. :mjpls:

Cacs never dominated us militarily. ever. That's what your book says, but that isn't true. All they did around here was put a flag into the ground, and without saying anything to anyone, claim mines as there's, meanwhile natives had no idea about flags and the idea of sovereign nations. We also didn't see much value in the things they were digging. It wasn't until a currency system was installed that we realised we were duped.

Cacs did this globally. Just went around planting flags every where. They hardly saw resistance, because people didn't know what they were doing. They never showed intent. Educate yourself. This is different times, and if they want that Iraq II, come and get some.
Because I am educated I realize that this is different times.

Their war tech has grown and they have become stronger.

Its good that you guys are progressing but how can your military might compete with the more current Russia or the US if confederates take over?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Because I am educated I realize that this is different times. War tech has grown and they have become stronger.
Right, they did a great job in Iraq and Afghanistan. Aren't you lot still there? :mjlol:
Those Afghani's stay giving superpowers the blues. USSR, now you. and you want to come to the jungle? :heh:

Blackout

Daps
Right, they did a great job in Iraq and Afghanistan. Aren't you lot still there? :mjlol:
Those Afghani's stay giving superpowers the blues. USSR, now you. and you want to come to the jungle? :heh:
All now the US is being held back. If the confederate took over you really think they would still be there? They would of leveled the place ages ago.

The superpowers are growing especially military wise.

As for me Im not confederate dumbass.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
All now the US is being held back. If the confederate took over you really think they would still be there? They would of leveled the place ages ago.

The superpowers are growing.

As for me Im not confederate dumbass.
The confederates were racist and would have not taken actions against Hitler. Had that happened, Hitler would have nuked your whole shyt. (the nukes were intended for america). Nice try.

Oh and btw, nuking africa is about as dumb as rocks, you don't poison the land you want to mine, that would make no logical sense. You would also disrupt the planets oxygen supply. So no, they'd have to come down from their planes, and fight, they want no parts of that.

Blackout

Daps
The confederates were racist and would have not taken actions against Hitler. Had that happened, Hitler would have nuked your whole shyt. (the nukes were intended for america). Nice try.

Oh and btw, nuking africa is about as dumb as rocks, you don't poison the land you want to mine, that would make no logical sense. You would also disrupt the planets oxygen supply. So no, they'd have to come down from their planes, and fight, they want no parts of that.
Hitler banned the Confederate flag. :snoop: Why you think they would side with him is beyond me.

If you think the Confederacy and logical sense go hand and hand then your an idiot. Oh and btw they have technology other than nukes to fight. Those confederates love shooting guns on their own two feet as well.

Also why you think they give a fukk about the planets oxygen supply when youve seen the other disregarding shyt they do is beyond me as well.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Hitler banned the Confederate flag. :snoop: Why you think they would side with him is beyond me.

If you think the Confederacy and logical sense go hand and hand then your an idiot. Oh and btw they have technology other than nukes to fight. Those confederates love shooting guns on their own two feet as well.

Also why you think they give a fukk about the planets oxygen supply is beyond me as well.
I never said they weren't going to fight, on the contrary I said he was going to nuke america, pay the fukk attention.

and again, I'm not worried about. You are, I'm not, AA bytchness in display as per usual. Let them come and get this work. That's the last time I'm going to say that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
a random thought came into my head after writing this. I noticed that Nigerians are all over the world, from Japan to Israel to Australia. And not once do Nigerians worry about how they will be received, they never ask "Do they fukk with black people", they never say "Yes but people think lesser of us", Nigerians go where ever the fukk they want, and handle business. Nigerians have a superiority complex, while you're too busy listening to who hates you, Nigerians are making money, going home, getting rich, and then laughing at the countries that made them rich. THAT is the difference between an African and an AA, knowing that western 'totem poles' are nothing to us, and that WE have our OWN totem pole with cacs at the bottom. Not giving a fukk how what race thinks of them, and having a superiority complex being black. I rail Nigerians from time to time, but they have confidence in their skin. I like that about them.
We have our motives breh. You have a point.

Blackout

Daps
I never said they weren't going to fight, on the contrary I said he was going to nuke america, pay the fukk attention.

and again, I'm not worried about. You are, I'm not, AA bytchness in display as per usual. Let them come and get this work. That's the last time I'm going to say that.
If that was so where Hitler would of nuked the US then Hitler would of been able to at least use it once. Yet he did not. At least if he was able to use it once then you could claim that.

So no the confederates wouldnt of gotten nuked.

Yeah you say they would come and lose yet their military technology says otherwise.

All now as we speak those confederate/republicans have Africa in their scope.

Its using my brain as usual.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
a random thought came into my head after writing this. I noticed that Nigerians are all over the world, from Japan to Israel to Australia. And not once do Nigerians worry about how they will be received, they never ask "Do they fukk with black people", they never say "Yes but people think lesser of us", Nigerians go where ever the fukk they want, and handle business. Nigerians have a superiority complex, while you're too busy listening to who hates you, Nigerians are making money, going home, getting rich, and then laughing at the countries that made them rich. THAT is the difference between an African and an AA, knowing that western 'totem poles' are nothing to us, and that WE have our OWN totem pole with cacs at the bottom. Not giving a fukk how what race thinks of them, and having a superiority complex being black. I rail Nigerians from time to time, but they have confidence in their skin. I like that about them.

I notice that's the one thing us Africans do differently. The fake ones kiss ass and the real ones don't, but we all generally look down on cacs and consider ourselves the best. That's why I encourage African/AA interaction, I love my AAs and they culture raised me but I can see the slight remnants of slavery sometimes in their relationship with this land and its rulers. AAs don't need to keep beggin cacs for shyt, they want to destroy you outright or assimilate and wipe out your kind.

AAs need to go back to the solidarity that helped them survive and fix up what they can and that's something that us Africans in America have that I wish we could pass to them. Us Africans that come over here can help them in their communities and build our own families and lives alongside them while Africans of the diaspora can help Africans from back home adjust to the new country and those Africans can re-introduce customs and ideas that were lost. It's no reason why AAs should feel and act that same way towards these cacs that we do, they have to fully remember their Africanness.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
That's not relevant tho as long as things work as they do.

It's no doubt the diaspora needs to get it together, but that's no different than any other nation in Africa. We wouldn't dare scold the Congo so harshly seeing as how whites played a vital role in fukkin them up, it's the same for African America. The issue is most Black people here aren't as aware of their nation, the only solidarity is through race. With that said, to me the only way to get over the race issue is to try to make things as right as possible. Mutual investment on both sides is a positive, no? Many people have been wanting to repatriate to Africa from the Caribbean, why is their view of unity with Africa on the grounds of their race wrong or a bad thing? Africans have enough on their plate, but it's the right thing to do to build a connection with the diaspora so long as it benefits both sides. :yeshrug:

Well said :salute:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Who ignore racist whites? I talk more shyt about cacs than anyone else, better read the sig Treyshawndell.

And no one is anti-AA, you're just a cry baby, it's a trait that is common with your people, my only hypothesis is the mixture of cac blood causing such emotions.

Notice I don't care much for cacs, most of my replies toward them is "I don't give a shyt about cacs" while yours seems to be one of many concerns, like a beat up whore talking about her pimp. The problem is you're not defeating shyt until you focus on YOURSELVES, then look unto an enemy. Who starts a war with a weak army? Hitler attacked after he reformed germany not the other way around.

Keep it funky bruh u stay with sideways shyt falling out your mouth concerning black people in the west. That's your M.O. own it no need to fake it. No one is biting your tough love bit because it's very apparent the shyt you say concerning AA comes from a place of contempt and disdain.