What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't because that's not how it works. It's human nature to group together, for example white privilege and white supremacy are real things but they aren't outright shown off at least not how they were at one point. It's a matter of which group of humans work best with each other to sustain their group, it's much more subtle than a unified racial banner. Moreover, the age of globalization may make it much easier to be united such a context anyway. Of course it starts at home everyone needs to get it together, but I don't understand why Blacks couldn't aspire to have a solidarity similar to the Jews.
Jews have extremely small numbers and fall under one religion. Muslims are linked by religion too. It's a sacred doctrine which keeps them all bind.

Africans do have a bond like the jews, in africa. White supremacy works where they are the majority, for example we are the majority here, and thus we have privilege over foreigners here. White people are smart in the fact that they stay where they are the majority! While others flee to places to become a minority and fall under their umbrella. This is why I said we can not help them from over here, they can only be assisted when they fall under our umbrella.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Jews have extremely small numbers and fall under one religion. Muslims are linked by religion too. It's a sacred doctrine which keeps them all bind.

Africans do have a bond like the jews, in africa. White supremacy works where they are the majority, for example we are the majority here, and thus we have privilege over foreigners here. White people are smart in the fact that they stay where they are the majority! While others flee to places to become a minority and fall under their umbrella. This is why I said we can not help them from over here, they can only be assisted when they fall under our umbrella.

I can agree with that but here's my thing, it's probably to our benefit to have a good relationship with the Africans outside of the continent regardless of white supremacy. I'm not really concerned with anything other than its acknowledgement. Beyond that, our energies are better served helping ourselves and each other. I think group economics can work on a global scale for us, thing is Blacks here in America gotta prove that it works amongst themselves cuz as the most influential of the diaspora this can't work on a global scale. So it goes back to what you were sayin, a lot of shyt needs to be cleaned up first.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I've been arguing with an idiot this whole time. :snoop:
You alienate AAs at every chance, belittle our accomplishments and push us away.

I see your anti-AA ways and I find it funny how when its addressed you try to pretend its not here. Making excuses and such to anybody to calls you out. Its kind of sad to see.

The only idiot here is you who willingly ignores racists whites who on a global scale are making movements to keep themselves on top.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You alienate AAs at every chance, belittle our accomplishments and push us away.

I see your anti-AA ways and I find it funny how when its addressed you try to pretend its not here. Making excuses and such to anybody to calls you out. Its kind of sad to see.

The only idiot here is you who willingly ignores racists whites who on a global scale are making movements to keep themselves on top.
Who ignore racist whites? I talk more shyt about cacs than anyone else, better read the sig Treyshawndell.

And no one is anti-AA, you're just a cry baby, it's a trait that is common with your people, my only hypothesis is the mixture of cac blood causing such emotions.

Notice I don't care much for cacs, most of my replies toward them is "I don't give a shyt about cacs" while yours seems to be one of many concerns, like a beat up whore talking about her pimp. The problem is you're not defeating shyt until you focus on YOURSELVES, then look unto an enemy. Who starts a war with a weak army? Hitler attacked after he reformed germany not the other way around.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I can agree with that but here's my thing, it's probably to our benefit to have a good relationship with the Africans outside of the continent regardless of white supremacy. I'm not really concerned with anything other than its acknowledgement. Beyond that, our energies are better served helping ourselves and each other. I think group economics can work on a global scale for us, thing is Blacks here in America gotta prove that it works amongst themselves cuz as the most influential of the diaspora this can't work on a global scale. So it goes back to what you were sayin, a lot of shyt needs to be cleaned up first.
Yup. I know a lot of afro-brasilians making moves in Angola, they have proven themselves on the continent, we don't even call them brasilian we just call them african. They have kept their roots and really feel connected to the continent, they come in groves. AA's on the other hand........

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So you dont deny your hate for AAs? :ohhh:

Interesting....
I never said I hated AA's. Your emotions think everyone hates you. All I have to do is criticise you and watch how you curl up and begin to pout like a child. wah wah why do you hate me. Again, my hypothesis is, it's the cac blood. Because africans don't act this way.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yup. I know a lot of afro-brasilians making moves in Angola, they have proven themselves on the continent, we don't even call them brasilian we just call them african. They have kept their roots and really feel connected to the continent, they come in groves. AA's on the other hand........

I know, the shyt's a process. Brazilians were lucky to retain a lot of their African customs so it was easy for em. The diaspora so big it'd take a long time to fix things but it'll happen as long as Africans call the shots in the resurgence of the continent.

Blackout

Daps
And no one is anti-AA, you're just a cry baby, it's a trait that is common with your people, my only hypothesis is the mixture of cac blood causing such emotions.

Notice I don't care much for cacs, most of my replies toward them is "I don't give a shyt about cacs" while yours seems to be one of many concerns, like a beat up whore talking about her pimp. The problem is you're not defeating shyt until you focus on YOURSELVES, then look unto an enemy. Who starts a war with a weak army? Hitler attacked after he reformed germany not the other way around.
If all we did was cry then we would still be slaves. Lets not pretend that we didnt progress on our own.

You care more about hating AAs than racist whites. That is interesting.

Even though racist whites are an actual threat to you unlike AAs.

I never said I hated AA's. Your emotions think everyone hates you. All I have to do is criticise you and watch how you curl up and begin to pout like a child. wah wah why do you hate me. Again, my hypothesis is, it's the cac blood. Because africans don't act this way.
Crying didnt get us out of slavery. Crying didnt get us to where we are now in this country.

Remember that.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
a random thought came into my head after writing this. I noticed that Nigerians are all over the world, from Japan to Israel to Australia. And not once do Nigerians worry about how they will be received, they never ask "Do they fukk with black people", they never say "Yes but people think lesser of us", Nigerians go where ever the fukk they want, and handle business. Nigerians have a superiority complex, while you're too busy listening to who hates you, Nigerians are making money, going home, getting rich, and then laughing at the countries that made them rich. THAT is the difference between an African and an AA, knowing that western 'totem poles' are nothing to us, and that WE have our OWN totem pole with cacs at the bottom. Not giving a fukk how what race thinks of them, and having a superiority complex being black. I rail Nigerians from time to time, but they have confidence in their skin. I like that about them.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If all we did was cry then we would still be slaves. Lets not pretend that we didnt progress on our own.

You care more about hating AAs than racist whites. That is interesting.

Even though racist whites are an actual threat to you unlike AAs.

Crying didnt get us out of slavery. Crying didnt get us to where we are now in this country.

Remember that.
Then quit crying.

and believe what you want to believe, I really don't care. The ignore option is free for you to use.

Blackout

Daps
Then quit crying.

and believe what you want to believe, I really don't care. The ignore option is free for you to use.
You call being aware of white racists and making others aware of them crying?

Man you are so self defeating it isnt funny.

st0rmfr0nt would love you.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You call being aware of white racists crying?

Man you are so self defeating it isnt funny.

st0rmfr0nters would love you.
Everyone on this site knows my views toward cacs, and no one disrespects them harder and more articulate than I do, so trying this funny bullshyt isnt going to work, use another tactic, quick. **yawn**