What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I understand the points you are trying to make here. I don't mind constructive criticism of African Americans but you have crossed a threshold and you're just being really mean spirited and nasty.I wish your country and many other African countries the best.

Black Americans say a lot worse about Africans do you go and check your own or do you brush it off and not care?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Like I said, what would you do if they implemented a ban to Nigeria, Ethiopia or Egypt (the 3 most populous countries on the continent)?

There are a lot of reasons they could use as a pretext for issuing a travel ban on any of these countries. Most Black Americans wouldn't even have a enough knowledge to challenge a ban and will go along with what the government said. AA Presence? the biggest resistance to this hypothetical situation would be from Nigerian and Ethiopian immigrant groups.

AA presence means nothing if you don't have people in positions of power who are loyal to the collective. There are Blacks in high positions but they are useless because they are beholden to other interest groups. Nobody fears Blacks because Black-Americans have no structure.
You really think this ban would come out of nowhere and nobody could do anything? I mean come on let's not downplay AA influence and let not pretend that this country is an all out dictatorship where racist white Americans can go at AAs without any resistance.

If they attempted it people would protest and refuse to support it and therefore without much support it wouldn't be able to function.

Yea we have a few c00ns but there are still people loyal to the collective. It isn't hopeless.

Its pretty amazing how much you and other Africans look down on AAs like we are all apart of the few who are stupid.

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Black Americans say a lot worse about Africans do you go and check your own or do you brush it off and not care?

I don't condone that and I have never been in the presence of any black person who disparages Africans.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You really think this ban would come out of nowhere and nobody could do anything? I mean come on let's not downplay AA influence and let not pretend that this country is an all out dictatorship.

Yea we have a few c00ns but there are still people loyal to the collective. It isn't hopeless.

It wouldn't come out of nowhere...they will have justification for it. Right now, they don't need to go there with it. Black people are not a strategic threat to where they have to take those extreme measures.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It wouldn't come out of nowhere...they will have justification for it. Right now, they don't need to go there with it. Black people are not a strategic threat to where they have to take those extreme measures.
I won't deny the possibility of them trying it but unless the justification is something that an AA would sympathize with I can't see it getting very far.

If they had that much of a hold on us we wouldn't be where we are now and would still be classed as sub human.

It is a good point you bring up because on the other hand if they tried to use their military might to go at those areas then it would show why white racists shouldn't be ignored.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Nah breh. :lolbron:

Yall gotta admit yall part of our Afro-Asiatic family we the children of Kush and Ancient Ethiopia. Greater Somalia(even the Kenyan parts:youngsabo:) in exchange for Greater Abyssinia, that sounds like a damn good deal for both sides. :ehh: Lets take it back like cooked crack my Puntite breh. We can jack Yemen for they islands too and give em to yall, fukk them sand cacs I don't love em. :smile:

A United East Africa would make the world its bytch, the return of the original man and his humane, civilizing ways. :blessed:

weebay.gif
this mf on to something

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4:20

1:20

:sas2:

:comeon: I was wondering when this c00n would post anti-african videos.

I'll just let the following speak for itself.

Why don't you tell people the truth about the c00nery you and others (LionofJudah, Disciple of the Projects, Sambo) actually promote? @Marvel

Cause the particular sect of "Hebrew Israelites" you parrot plainly believe only they can receive salvation. Whereas continental Africans or the descendants of Continental Africans can never receive salvation and are going into "slavery" along with all the other nations (including the white man). Which is amazingly stupid, since our ancestors came from West Africa.

But you're obviously too brainwashed to see that part.

I wonder how @2Quik4UHoes @Blackking @observe @Tommy Knocks @KidStranglehold and others feel about that? Since it is a fact that many of the people from the continent commonly referred to as Africa (since you love semantic arguments) joined with and became Israelites. Along with many Hebrews marrying Africans and fleeing into Africa whenever things got rough in Mesopotamia. We won't even mention the Ethiopian Eunuch of Acts 8:26-40 who accepted Jesus as lord and savior.

Last edited: