What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
We have our motives breh. You have a point.

He doesn't realize that most of the "Nigerians" that are scattered among the nations are Igbos who are marginalized in Nigeria. I hate when people say Nigerians, its time we get specific about who is who. All the other tribes in Nigeria will tell you that the Igbos are scattered among the nations. They have no choice but to try to make in another man's land. My cousin went to Kazakhstan after he finished school in Nigeria because there was nothing for him in Nigeria.....Kazakhstan nikka...Kazakhstan. He never heard of it, whatever country that would allow him to go to their land, is where he would go. He didn't worry about death...he already felt dead in that hellhole called Nigeria.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Keep it funky bruh u stay with sideways shyt falling out your mouth concerning black people in the west. That's your M.O. own it no need to fake it. No one is biting your tough love bit because it's very apparent the shyt you say concerning AA comes from a place of contempt and disdain.

Who isn't keeping it 'funky' my sig isn't invisible, cry about it nikka I don't give a shyt.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We shall see about that. In order to mine, you must put people on the ground. :shaq: Planes, Satellite and tanks can't penetrate jungles, and there are 2 places on the planet that provide the globes oxygen, it's us, and the amazon, so no, they will not be nuking it. Better ask those cacs why they haven't put troops on the ground in africa since WWII, despite us having the richest continent in the world. :mjpls:

Cacs never dominated us militarily. ever. That's what your book says, but that isn't true. All they did around here was put a flag into the ground, and without saying anything to anyone, claim mines as there's, meanwhile natives had no idea about flags and the idea of sovereign nations. We also didn't see much value in the things they were digging. It wasn't until a currency system was installed that we realised we were duped.

Cacs did this globally. Just went around planting flags every where. They hardly saw resistance, because people didn't know what they were doing. They never showed intent. Educate yourself. This is different times, and if they want that Iraq II, come and get some.

:banderas:

Why are people still arguing with this guy :mindblown: it's almost page 20 and he's still delivering that ether:damn:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
JEWS WERE IN ISRAEL FIRST, CHILDREN....GO READ THE BIBLE OR SLAP YASELF

Today's Jews -- especially the Khazars now overrunning shyt -- are not the same Jews who were dispersed in the diaspora. They're not even the Jews of Jesus' time. Don't make me pull up Revelation 3:9.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today's Jews -- especially the Khazars now overrunning shyt -- are not the same Jews who were dispersed in the diaspora. They're not even the Jews of Jesus' time. Don't make me pull up Revelation 3:9.
Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Who isn't keeping it 'funky' my sig isn't invisible, cry about it nikka I don't give a shyt.

I know your steez and see ya sig. I was referring to that bullshyt you posted a couple pages back about your slick talk coming from a place of love, we all know that ain't true.You a smart dude you just come off as some angry bitter ass African Oscar the grouch. The thing is bruh I can respect a difference in opinion. I just don't respect is generalizing a whole people because SOME talk slick about their OWN motherland. And cry? You really giving yourself too much credit

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I know your steez and see ya sig. I was referring to that bullshyt you posted a couple pages back about your slick talk coming from a place of love, we all know that ain't true.You a smart dude you just come off as some angry bitter ass African Oscar the grouch. The thing is bruh I can respect a difference in opinion. I just don't respect is generalizing a whole people because SOME talk slick about their OWN motherland. And cry? You really giving yourself too much credit
You have no idea what I am doing. Whether the love shyt is my actual M.O or the bitter shyt is, you don't fukking know me. Sit over there and stfu. fukk.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
You have no idea what I am doing. Whether the love shyt is my actual M.O or the bitter shyt is, you don't fukking know me. Sit over there and stfu. fukk.

You are right I don't know you nor could give a fukk less about who you are, u just an ip address to me. With that said I can only comment on what you post and how you come off, and that is an angry black motherfukka who could use some p*ssy or a blunt.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You are right I don't know you nor could give a fukk less about who you are, u just an ip address to me. With that said I can only comment on what you post and how you come off, and that is an angry black motherfukka who could use some p*ssy or a blunt.
Stop being concerned with what I post and focus on what you post, how about that.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
You call being aware of white racists and making others aware of them crying?

Man you are so self defeating it isnt funny.

st0rmfr0nt would love you.
yo STFU