What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This pic alone makes me wonder what those white racists did in Africa:
350px-Map-of-HIV-Prevalance-in-Africa.png

Look at where the highest concentrations of HIV are. :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Unity with non racist white people is one thing but why are they trying to unify with white racists?

Simply trying to unite with white racists instead of going at them since they are outsiders is the issue then.

If there is unity like you said then they could of came together and forced white racists out since its their continent and all and they have the unity and power to do so.
Oh yes, and how exactly are they going to decipher the 2, Jean Grey? you have some kind of powers you're not telling us about? Obviously both sides are, and have been working together, it's a process, 20 years ago the ANC their were no black leaders, now the ANC runs South Africa. They have gradually been raising their people into better conditions, they (Mandela) promised the whites not to 'punish' them and many of the 'racists' about 2 million, up and left back to europe, those that stayed want to work together. You can not stop prejudice, it's human nature, but a collaboration and understanding appears to be what they aiming for....and yearly they are improving. You need to focus on your situation, seriously. We africans have family, leadership, summits, military. You lot do not, nor do us having these things benefit you. If your country said we ban you from going to africa (like North Korea) you can not come here. You are in a much different situation than we are in. Now scram.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This pic alone makes me wonder what those white racists did in Africa:
350px-Map-of-HIV-Prevalance-in-Africa.png

Look at where the highest concentrations of HIV are. :snoop:
Without looking, which race do you think has the most HIV in your country? and has the most new cases annually.....

Blackout

Daps
Oh yes, and how exactly are they going to decipher the 2, Jean Grey? you have some kind of powers you're not telling us about? Obviously both sides are, and have been working together, it's a process, 20 years ago the ANC their were no black leaders, now the ANC runs South Africa. They have gradually been raising their people into better conditions, they (Mandela) promised the whites not to 'punish' them and many of the 'racists' about 2 million, up and left back to europe, those that stayed want to work together. You can not stop prejudice, it's human nature, but a collaboration and understanding appears to be what they aiming for....and yearly they are improving. You need to focus on your situation, seriously. We africans have family, leadership, summits, military. You lot do not, nor do us having these things benefit you. If your country said we ban you from going to africa (like North Korea) you can not come here. You are in a much different situation than we are in. Now scram.
USA can not ban us from going to Africa unless blacks as a whole allow it to happen.

We came far based on what we've been through. For you to deny it would just be silly.

Like I said any type of white racist suppression benefits us even in your area.

Blackout

Daps
Without looking, which race do you think has the most HIV in your country? and has the most new cases annually.....
What are you trying to get at?

Or are you really so against AAs that you hate us more than the white racists who's area which they mainly occupy has the Highest HIV rate. :snoop:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
USA can not ban us from going to Africa unless blacks as a whole allow it to happen.

Like I said any type of white racist suppression benefits us.
How are you going to stop them exactly? You couldnt even stop them from sending your children into Iraq which did nothing to you, you couldn't prevent people from taking your neighborhoods. :heh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
What are you trying to get at?

Or are you really so against AAs that you hate us more than the white racists who's area which they mainly occupy has the Highest HIV rate. :snoop:
Um, knock off the sensitivity bit. :scusthov:
Whites have the most new cases and the most cases period. The point is you'd think by listening to your media it were black people, but it's not. I know our stats and your chart is wrong, at least for my country.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ethiopians needa give us back our shyt too now that you mention it :jawalrus:@2Quik4UHoes

You got a superiority complex against AA's tho :sas2:

Nah breh. :lolbron:

Yall gotta admit yall part of our Afro-Asiatic family we the children of Kush and Ancient Ethiopia. Greater Somalia(even the Kenyan parts:youngsabo:) in exchange for Greater Abyssinia, that sounds like a damn good deal for both sides. :ehh: Lets take it back like cooked crack my Puntite breh. We can jack Yemen for they islands too and give em to yall, fukk them sand cacs I don't love em. :smile:

A United East Africa would make the world its bytch, the return of the original man and his humane, civilizing ways. :blessed:

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
How are you going to stop them exactly? You couldnt even stop them from sending your children into Iraq which did nothing to you, you couldn't prevent people from taking your neighborhoods. :heh:
Nobody forced me or anybody to fight for anything. There was no draft as far as I remember. Those people joined willingly.

Talking about can't stop, they could to go into your region right now and you couldn't stop them either. You saw that link I posted earlier where Al Gore proposed his bullshyt like Africa was some kind of project and not its own region.

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
Um, knock off the sensitivity bit. :scusthov:
Whites have the most new cases and the most cases period. The point is you'd think by listening to your media it were black people, but it's not. I know our stats and your chart is wrong, at least for my country.
So where is the link to your stats proving that whites have the most aids cases?

emoney

custom user title
Daps

We came far based on what we've been through. For you to deny it would just be silly.

Like I said any type of white racist suppression benefits us even in your area.

Actually they can. All they would need to do is start by issuing a travel alert and advise American citizens not to travel to a particular region. America could ban her citizens from going to Nigeria or Ethiopia anytime they wanted. What exactly would Black Americans do in that case?

Black Americans are in a bad situation right now, integration in the 60's was the nail in the coffin. You guys should stayed concentrated in the south east and pushed for nation hood there. But White people did two critical things that I don't think Blacks caught onto Ellis Island (to increase White population) and The Great Migration (to disperse Blacks out of the south and prevent them from ever having a demographic majority)

Blackout

Daps
Actually they can. All they would need to do is start by issuing a travel alert and advise American citizens not to travel to a particular region. America could ban her citizens from going to Nigeria or Ethiopia anytime they wanted. What exactly would Black Americans do in that case?

Black Americans are in a bad situation right now, integration in the 60's was the nail in the coffin. You guys should stayed concentrated in the south east and pushed for nation hood there. But White people did two critical things that I don't think Blacks caught onto Ellis Island (to increase White population) and The Great Migration (to disperse Blacks out of the south and prevent them from ever having a demographic majority)
You think that many americans here, some even immigrants, would just be ok with a ban to Nigeria and Ethiopia? They can only do so much because of AA presence.

Never forget that.

Yea we are in a bad situation thanks to the actions of racist whites. Your preaching to the choir about that breh.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Look brehs, to bring this thread back full circle the Beta Israelites are and have been an embattled group for many centuries. Admittedly, Israel has treated them better than Ethiopia did in recent times but they still face problems. They, like all the other parts of the diaspora, gotta keep or find and keep a connection to Africa because we're bonded to each other by it.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
All Rwandans have running water. I never encouraged AA's to shoot themselves, but rather, I point and say "Look what you are doing to yourself" Instead of stopping and saying :ohhh:, they much rather :pacspit::to: .......such an annoyance. Simply telling an AA about his negative attributes does not mean I'm a 'hater', it means I'm showing a mirror, something they absolutely hate, and will scramble away from it like a plague, quickly taking a defensive stand, and even offensive one. I've never seen such a thing.

Strange because when it was brought to our attention what we were doing, we actually stopped :ohhh:, and really put things aside overnight. Literally the rivalry is completely over. Both tribes are hunting down the remaining rebels in Congo with great success. It is one of the most united stories in history. It typically takes regions decades, it only took us 1. Somalia may get there, god speed.

I understand the points you are trying to make here. I don't mind constructive criticism of African Americans but you have crossed a threshold and you're just being really mean spirited and nasty.I wish your country and many other African countries the best.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You think that many americans here, some even immigrants, would just be ok with a ban to Nigeria and Ethiopia? They can only do so much because of AA presence.

Never forget that.

Yea we are in a bad situation thanks to the actions of racist whites. Your preaching to the choir about that breh.

Like I said, what would you do if they implemented a ban to Nigeria, Ethiopia or Egypt (the 3 most populous countries on the continent)?

There are a lot of reasons they could use as a pretext for issuing a travel ban on any of these countries. Most Black Americans wouldn't even have a enough knowledge to challenge a ban and will go along with what the government said. AA Presence? the biggest resistance to this hypothetical situation would be from Nigerian and Ethiopian immigrant groups.

AA presence means nothing if you don't have people in positions of power who are loyal to the collective. There are Blacks in high positions but they are useless because they are beholden to other interest groups. Nobody fears Blacks because Black-Americans have no structure.