What Game Should Naughty Dog Make Next?

What game should Naughty Dog focus on for the PS5?

• The Last of Us Part 3

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Uncharted 5

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • New IP

Votes: 44 74.6%
  • Jak 4

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if they go back and forth between TLOU and UC they're basically 1 trick ponies

But they've shown diversity. The Crash games before Activision bought the character and Jak and Daxter. A lot of cats weren't old enough or didn't know that.

I'm with @ajnapoleon on seeing if they can get the GI Joe license from Hasbro and do some kinda true open world joint. You can still do the setpieces from Uncharted but bringing the Joes into the fray would be dope. Imagine battling on the USS Flagg as a setpiece and shyt with different Joes either playable or as NPCs would be :banderas:

shyt writes itself.

Daps
But they've shown diversity. The Crash games before Activision bought the character and Jak and Daxter. A lot of cats weren't old enough or didn't know that.

I'm with @ajnapoleon on seeing if they can get the GI Joe license from Hasbro and do some kinda true open world joint. You can still do the setpieces from Uncharted but bringing the Joes into the fray would be dope.
If ND next gen = new sci-fi IP, TLOU Part 3, GI Joe Open World Game
:banderas:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

I'm with @ajnapoleon on seeing if they can get the GI Joe license from Hasbro and do some kinda true open world joint. You can still do the setpieces from Uncharted but bringing the Joes into the fray would be dope. Imagine battling on the USS Flagg and shyt with different Joes either playable or as NPCs would be :banderas:

shyt writes itself.
nah i'd rather create a brand new IP. Naughty Dog hasn't shown diversity. Im pretty sure everyone knows ND created crash.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im pretty sure everyone knows ND created crash.

you'd be surprised. :francis:

But going from Crash to TLOU isn't showing diversity? :skip:

sidenote:

tenor.gif

Kairi Irving

Daps
you'd be surprised. :francis:

But going from Crash to TLOU isn't showing diversity? :skip:

sidenote:

tenor.gif

Thats just technological progress, if they can make a horror game, action game, racing game, fps game from PS4-6 then ill agree they're a diverse studio

Daps
I want them to make two games next gen. one is a brand new IP and the other should definitely be The Last Of Us 3
If they don't release TLOU Part 3 mid gen then I expect them to release it at the end of next gen
That seems to be the pattern with them
So TLOU Part 3 either releases 2023 or 2024 or at the end of next gen

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thats just technological progress, if they can make a horror game, action game, racing game, fps game from PS4-6 then ill agree they're a diverse studio

how many studios are diverse though? Considering their history, they are probably one of the more diverse studios.

look at others and you'll see. ND is behind 3 great video game franchises (Crash, Uncharted, TLOU). Name others who can say that. Not too many.

Kairi Irving

Daps
If they don't release TLOU Part 3 mid gen then I expect them to release it at the end of next gen
TLOU3 definitely at the end of PS5. or we might see in 3 years because of the hate they were getting, probably will try to flex with TLOU3 and drop it sooner

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s certainly what’ll happen. This game is about to break sales records so no way Sony will leave it.
I want to see them make an open world game or an actual horror game
I’d prefer a futuristic third person sci fi game. That savage starlight they keep showing in the TLOU2 looks like it has some potential.

Kairi Irving

Daps
how many studios are diverse though? Considering their history, they are probably one of the more diverse studios.

look at others and you'll see. ND is behind 3 great video game franchises (Crash, Uncharted, TLOU). Name others who can say that. Not too many.
:mjlol: Capcom and Rockstar have more franchises and are more diverse:gucci:

Daps
That’s certainly what’ll happen. This game is about to break sales records so no way Sony will leave it.

I’d prefer a futuristic third person sci fi game. That savage starlight they keep showing in the TLOU2 looks like it has some potential.
maybe that's a hint of the type of universe they will be focusing on next
if they do make a futuristic sci fi action adventure game, it can't just be people and aleins with guns in space
I hope they come up with a lot of imaginative future technology/universe ideas for the game that have a large impact on game play and shows off the power of the SSD