What Game Should Naughty Dog Make Next?

What game should Naughty Dog focus on for the PS5?

• The Last of Us Part 3

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Uncharted 5

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • New IP

Votes: 44 74.6%
  • Jak 4

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
After this media shytstorm I doubt they will try to appease the LGBT crowd again. It had the opposite effect of what they were going for I think.
The game will win all kinds of awards and get praised for being brave enough to address LGBT issues(even if done in the most swallow way possible) and will go on to become their highest selling game.

All the haters will be labeled as trump supporting bigots and the industry moves on.

There is a good possibility that they double down on this direction.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I would like for Naughty Dog to do a open world GTA type game next. They are the only company who I believe can rival Rockstar Games if they were to go that route.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
they still not up there with CapGOAT or GOATSTAR:yeshrug: i'll let you cook.
Rockstar and Capcom are both publishers , who owned many studios. While , Naughty dog is just a studio.
Do you know the different between publisher and studio?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Rockstar and Capcom are both publishers , who owned many studios. While , Naughty dog is just a studio.
Do you know the different between publisher and studio?
Now yall moving the goalpost again

Kairi Irving

Daps
I would like for Naughty Dog to do a open world GTA type game next. They are the only company who I believe can rival Rockstar Games if they were to go that route.
:mjlol: I want to see them do it but i know they won't and cant. They thrive on scripted on rails games, if they were to make a spontaneous open world game it would be of the same quality as Days Gone at launch: TERRIBLE. They not close to Rockstar at all.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Now yall moving the goalpost again
How is that moving the goalpost? you're comparing a publisher that owns many studio to one studio.
it would be a more fair comparison if you pick a capcom/rockstar studio and compared it to Naughty Dog's output.
Capcom/Rockstar is a publisher just like Sony is.

Kairi Irving

Daps
How is that moving the goalpost? you're comparing a publisher that owns many studio to one studio.
it would be a more fair comparison if you pick a capcom/rockstar studio and compared it to Naughty Dog's output.
Capcom/Rockstar is a publisher just like Sony is.
Didn't read

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Didn't read
tenor.gif

Kairi Irving

Daps
Now that i think about it, you made a terrible argument lol. Rockstar isa publisher but their studio is also Rockstar as a whole, individually there's Rockstar North, San Diego, Leeds and London. Google 'Rockstar North games'.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Now that i think about it, you made a terrible argument lol. Rockstar isa publisher but their studio is also Rockstar as a whole, individually there's Rockstar North, San Diego, Leeds and London. Google 'Rockstar North games'.
5SNE.gif