What Game Should Naughty Dog Make Next?

What game should Naughty Dog focus on for the PS5?

• The Last of Us Part 3

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Uncharted 5

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • New IP

Votes: 44 74.6%
  • Jak 4

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Dudes brung up games from generations ago, a completely different Naughty Dog. They only HAVE 3 FRANCHISES RIGHT NOW. if they drop a TLOU3 i'll excuse it, but Uncharted 5? lol

You're contradicting yourself fam. Rockstar hasn't released much the past generations either besides GTA and RDR.

Plus Rockstar has different developers under them like you've already mentioned. LA Noire was not made by the team that made GTA or RDR so you have to compare them by the actual dev teams.

If your argument was the teams that worked on Crash and Jak probably don't even work at ND anymore so the current team is a one trick pony then you'd have an argument since they haven't proved they could do something other than UC and TLOU.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You're contradicting yourself fam. Rockstar hasn't released much the past generations either besides GTA and RDR.

Plus Rockstar has different developers under them like you've already mentioned. LA Noire was not made by the team that made GTA or RDR so you have to compare them by the actual dev teams.

If your argument was the teams that worked on Crash and Jak probably don't even work at ND anymore so the current team is a one trick pony then you'd have an argument since they haven't proved they could do something other than UC and TLOU.
You really cherry picked certain things i used. I specifically said in my first argumentative post 'if they drop a game in each genre from PS4-6 then ill agree they're a diverse studio' you all know they won't and cant, meanwhile Rockstar North, A GAME Studio like Naughty Dog, has dropped many games in multiple genres. Y'all just sucking off ND. Plus your dumbass reiterated what this was all about in the last sentence

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
You really cherry picked certain things i used. I specifically said in my first argumentative post 'if they drop a game in each genre from PS4-6 then ill agree they're a diverse studio' you all know they won't and cant, meanwhile Rockstar North, A GAME Studio like Naughty Dog, has dropped many games in multiple genres. Y'all just sucking off ND. Plus your dumbass reiterated what this was all about in the last sentence

Read my post history breh. I'm neutral in this argument. No need to insult me breh :comeon:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
After this media shytstorm I doubt they will try to appease the LGBT crowd again. It had
the opposite effect of what they were going for I think.

can't tell. :yeshrug:

Ellie was known gay after the left behind DLC so mufukkaz acting brand new to that are :stopitslime:

I just watched the intro credits and that's it. Not loading up the game to play forreal until I get back home to play on my TV vs this 1080p hotel tv :scust:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The game will win all kinds of awards and get praised for being brave enough to address LGBT issues(even if done in the most swallow way possible) and will go on to become their highest selling game.

All the haters will be labeled as trump supporting bigots and the industry moves on.

There is a good possibility that they double down on this direction.

can't tell. :yeshrug:

Ellie was known gay after the left behind DLC so mufukkaz acting brand new to that are :stopitslime:

I just watched the intro credits and that's it. Not loading up the game to play forreal until I get back home to play on my TV vs this 1080p hotel tv :scust:

The LGBT are MAD about this one, trust. Discord and twitter setting the game on fire, which I don't really understand.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like a new IP out of them, but I can see some wild shyt like Sony asking them to bust The Getaway out if mothballs, or some shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The LGBT are MAD about this one, trust. Discord and twitter setting the game on fire, which I don't really understand.
They're fukking retarded. This game is a masterpiece. Anyone skipping this game because of what they THINK or heard is an absolute moron. Double for the ones that watched a few hours of a stream. Absolutely stupid to skip this game

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After this media shytstorm I doubt they will try to appease the LGBT crowd again. It had the opposite effect of what they were going for I think.
What media shytstorm? The game has received 10/10 reviews pretty much every where. A bunch of dry dikk cac incels crying on social media is not a media shytstorm