What Does The Coli Have Against RG3?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
he's a tap dancing injury prone c00n who aint living up to the hype and will probably be crippled within the next 3 seasons.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
I fukk with every black qb in the league... Don't let the coli fool you into extrapolating our feelings to the greater society, and dudes making pseudo statements about we need our favorites to smoke ports and wear braids, nygga eat a dyck, plenty folk fukk with Rg3 and the he's too arrogant is some c00n cac shyt in itself, ive seen him put the blame on himself and losing will make a regular statement controversial quick... I do think he needs to improve, but the curve has been changed so much with this new influx of Qbs.. Shyt cac Dilfer threw 43 picks in his first 3 years and is telling me about a nygga 2 years in picking up defenses, it's progression, and the need to hhave some to become great .. With that said Rg3 wife terrible tho, Cotdamn nygga

Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of the posters on this site are white......that should explain everything......they hate black QBs......look at the amount of shyt they threw at Cam last year.....now its RGIII and Kaep......they simply hate black QBs

I'll just put it this way. Could you imagine nikkas saying this shyt in the barbershop? I have yet to hear black men in the real world hate on RGIII or any of the other young black QBs we got in the league. Its just cacs on this site pretending to be black throwing this cornball shyt.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't get it, he receives nothing but criticism here. Sure he's playing mediocre, but it's clear that he hasn't been healthy.
I think he gets a bad rap for marrying a white woman. To that I say... the heart wants what it wants :manny:

But personally i think dude talks too much at times and craves the attention. Granted, he's a QB and everytime he turns around someone will stick a mic in his face and expect him to say something . But I think he needs to stay below the radar and work on his game for a bit. All offseason he was saying he's ready to play he's 100% when he clearly isnt as we have seen. Too often, during the time he was injured, he was talking way too much when the team was trying to set lower expectations and (maybe) delaying his return after the debacle of his first return.
I havent seen enough of him but he's special
Luck and Wilson may end up having better careers tho. Not sure i trust Dan Snyder to make the right decisions in surrounding him with talent. Shannahan may be gone in a year or two

most of the posters on this site are white......that should explain everything......they hate black QBs......look at the amount of shyt they threw at Cam last year.....now its RGIII and Kaep......they simply hate black QBs

I'll just put it this way. Could you imagine nikkas saying this shyt in the barbershop? I have yet to hear black men in the real world hate on RGIII or any of the other young black QBs we got in the league. Its just cacs on this site pretending to be black throwing this cornball shyt.
That is a myth

Last edited:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

No these are black people. Black people hate success. It's what years of liberal indoctrination will do to a people. If it's not some rags to riches story :camby: Just yesterday I heard 3 nineteen year old black males talking about this very thing about how they couldn't relate to Parker or Wiggins because their dads were "successful". :snoop: They wondered why someone from the hood(where I'm assuming) they are from couldn't achieve the same success.

Check it before Kobe's rape case he was that "guy"...Above blackness and although he was definitely nice, his level of praise wasn't accepted because he was the italian speaking son of a former basketball player who married a Mexican and doesn't kick it with his black teammates. He deserved that criticism because he embraced being "different"..Not that there is anything wrong with that, but when you make an effort to be above blackness that's corny. RG3 never displayed that to me.

Cam did though. Russell Wilson has never displayed that. Tiger Woods though did(I blame that on his parents not explaining his identity to him)...So you have to ask yourself why did Kobe become "black" in the same sense as Allen Iverson after the rape case?

Why did OJ become an Ali like figure after the murder case? Before then he was Uncle Ruckus personified. Why does niggorance authenticate your blackness?

Why does Kaep get more love than Russell Wilson and RG3, yet "blackness being more than skin color and being more about culture" isn't lent out to other races? And when those other races do decide to appropriate black culture we in turn become butt hurt about the obvious mocking. :dead: You let them in!!

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Actually I don't see how anyone outside of DC could even tolerate Corn....

1. Dude is obnoxiously arrogant...I mean he had one good year...and he was leading the charge of calling himself an elite QB...one good year...of running the read option...and have you ever heard his press conferences...I have never heard a player say "me" so much...for all the shyt people talk about Cam...listen to his press conferences...dude says "we" all the time...for all the shyt people talk a bout Cam...dude said during one interview that his play was unacceptable and he was letting his team down...has RG 3 ever said anything negative about himself...isn't it always somebody else fault...

2. Dude is a pure attention whore...i mean...he has just been doing the dumbest shyt for no reason than to have people look and talk about him...Shanahan told this dude in the summer he was not going to play in preseason...and what does he do...he talks about how he is ready to play in the preseason...he talks about how if he was coach he would do it different...he wears a damn shirt during a warm up that says "operation patience"...for what? Dude told you that you are not playing...why bring it up consistently...dude just wants the attention...dude is a Kim K level attention whore...it should have been him on that bike with Kanye in that bound 2 video

3. Dude seems to be way more concerned about what he wants to do than what the team needs him to do to win...dude said he doesn't want to run the read option...the read option made this dude last year...because we see what he is as a pocket passer...dude said he didn't want to take all the hits...then he goes out there and runs around like Vick without even his fading awareness and gets blasted...dude is always talking about what the team needs to do but somehow he never ever puts himself in that equation...

It was unbelievably lame how he shytted on Mcnabb...Mcnabb is a fringe hall of fame player...spending almost his entire career in racist ass Philly...made a very successful transition to a scrambling black QB to a borderline elite level QB period...actually played in Washington with the Shanahans...so he pretty much was RG III before RG III..he was RG III way back when RG III girl was getting her bootyhole scooped out by the baylor basketball team like it was fukking ice cream...and all RG III has to say about Mcnabb is "i wouldn't call him an idiot but"....huh? Who called him an idiot in the first place...If RG III has half the success of Mcnabb in his career then his career could be called a success...

It's gonna be funny when the Shanahan's go to Houston next year...then trade some draft picks to bring Cousins with them...ball out...while some unlucky b*stard has to come into the washington RG III's so we can do this for another 2 years before Morris goes somewhere else and gets paid and Moss retires.

Any proof of this happening?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Some of y'all simply don't like RG3. No matter what he does at this point, some of y'all have your mind made up (and that's fine)

Some people will keep running with the whole "RG3 is too arrogant" argument. But will still continue to support Cam. (Cam is mad arrogant) and I'm fine with that.

nikkaz complained about RG3 when he campaigned to come back in the preseason after his knee surgery. But some of y'all same cats were calling D.Rose soft, selfish, scared because he wouldn't step on the court last year in the playoffs.

So which 1 is it :stopitslime:

Then some nikkaz will call RG3 a c00n for marrying a white chick,but y'all same cats support other athetes with white wives :mindblown:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Only reason niccas on here hate RG3 is b/c of self-loathing....:manny: Kinda like how Stephen hated Django for no fukking reason :mjpls:

Calvin Candie: That nikker there. Let me at least introduce the two of you. Django, this is a another cheeky black bugger like yourself, Stephen. Stephen, this here is Django. You two oughta hate each other.
Stephen: Calvin, just who the hell is dis nikker you feel's the need to entertain?
Calvin Candie: Django, and his friend in gray here, Dr. Schultz, are customers. And they are our guests, Stephen. And you, you old, decrepit b*stard, you are to show them every hospitality. You understand that?
Stephen: Yes, sir. Him I understands, but I don't know why I got to take lip off dis nikker.
Calvin Candie: You don't have to know why. Do you understand?
Stephen: Yes, sir. I understand.
Calvin Candie: Well, good. They're spending the night. Go open the guest bedrooms and get two ready.
Stephen: [mortified] He gawn stay in the Big House?
Calvin Candie: Stephen. He's a slaver. It's different.
Stephen: In the Big House?
Calvin Candie: Well, you got a problem with that?
Stephen: Aw, naw, naw. I ain't got no problem with it. If you ain't got no problem with burnin' the bed, the sheets, the pillowcase, and everything else when this black-ass motherfukker's gone!

:demonic:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Remember when people were saying he tap danced for Shanahan all the time and they hated him for that.
This year he calls out those same coaches and they hate him for talking too much.

Exactly. Like I Said people simply don't like him no matter what he does. People aren't even consistent with their criticisms