What Does The Coli Have Against RG3?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't respect a nikka who allows himself to be pimped by a coach. He a sucka but stay running his mouth. If he was more humble id support him regardless if I'm a cowboy fan. He's the most fraud black qb ever as far as ones with actual talent.

You say that RG3 needs to humble himself huh? But since you are a cowboy fan, I wonder if u say the same thing about cocky azz Dez? :patrice: (waits for, But that's different excuse) :pachaha:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
My only thing with RG3 is that he never shuts up. Just play football. When they stick the mic in your face... just say "hey, we have a plan and we will work on it" or "hey, lets just play football"....stop having an answer for everything and these elaborate diatribes every time they ask you for something to say....that is what they want. No need for the "operation patience" shirt and all the other stuff.....just shut up and play football.

Other than that... he needs to work on his game and live up to the hype that he helped create.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say that RG3 needs to humble himself huh? But since you are a cowboy fan, I wonder if u say the same thing about cocky azz Dez? :patrice: (waits for, But that's different excuse) :pachaha:

Dez is humble as fukk. Smh because he said he can do what Calvin does he's cocky? Never mind they asked him that question. Foh comparing bob to Dez. And don't bring up him not carrying sorry Roy Williams pads please!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Dez is humble as fukk. Smh because he said he can do what Calvin does he's cocky? Never mind they asked him that question. Foh comparing bob to Dez. And don't bring up him not carrying sorry Roy Williams pads please!

Dez ain't humble. And I don't have to bring up Dez sayin that he's can do what Megatron does :heh: Dez is still cocky af. But I don't have a problem with it. But stay consistent tho fam

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I DONT LIKE HIM BECAUSE...

HE shytTED ON MCNABB, WHEN MCNABB WARNED HIM
AND HIS FATHER ABOUT TALKING TO THE MEDIA TOO MUCH.
NOW THAT SAME MEDIA IS TRYING TO DESTROY HIM,
BUT HE DIDNT LISTEN.

I DONT LIKE HIM BECAUSE
RG3-DANCING.gif

I DONT LIKE HIM BECAUSE
rg3-fan.jpg

I DONT LIKE HIM BECAUSE
rg31.jpg

I DONT LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE REMINDS ME OF
tiki1.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

The media was gonna roast RG3 anyway this season because The Skins are trash

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez ain't humble. And I don't have to bring up Dez sayin that he's can do what Megatron does :heh: Dez is still cocky af. But I don't have a problem with it. But stay consistent tho fam

Give examples or stfu. There is cocky and disrespectful cocky. Of course dez is cocky but he's also humble. He would never come out his mouth talking about he owns somebody like that rookie ass lame did. Not to mention he tried to portray a good boy image. Dez BEEN a hood nikka so him being a little cocky is him. I don't like fake shyt and bob seems fake on top of being garbage

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And cam is another guy who been cocky from the jump so why are we bringing that up? Griffin came in with that Kobe 1996 swag like he's captain acceptable negro when all the while he is more cocky than Cam. Smh at y'all making such trash comparisons. I love every black qb except that dude. When he finally takes his humble pie and accepts that he's a read option qb I won't have an issue. Don't bring up Rodgers name when you run the same offense as terrelle Pryor fukk boy

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
All of the RG3 never wanted to aligned with black qb thing is outright FALSE. He was throwing that aligning of black qbs solely to black qbs back at the medias face.

When RG3 started talking about the plight of past QBs, even mentioning how they would call Doug Williams a "running QB' not being true, a QB who played before he was BORN, he obviously is well read on the plight of the black QB. Some of you idiots in here are too stupid to not see that he was erasing the "guilty by black association" thing the media still does while completely ignoring Cam saying the he was a "victim by black association" when blaming Vince and JaMarcus for him being criticized.

Come on man...move PAST that.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
RGII visits RGIII in locker room after loss
Posted by Mike Florio on November 26, 2013, 7:04 AM EST
90485e86cb71eeb7b183b9916d651360.jpg
Getty Images
After Robert Griffin III endured the first game of his college or pro career without his team scoring a touchdown, Griffin had a visitor in the locker room.
His father.
According to Tarik El-Bashir of CSNWashington.com, Robert Griffin II made the unconventional move of entering the locker room and meeting with his son after Monday night’s embarrassing 27-6 home loss on national TV to the 49ers.
Per Bashir, father and son “seemed to have a lengthy and, at times, tense conversation.” The discussion began as Griffin was removing his pads and continued after his post-game press conference, which the elder Griffin attended.

It’s unclear, according to Bashir, what they discussed. It’s possible, given last week’s multiple mistakes by Griffin III during his post-game press conference, that Griffin II wanted to be sure his son didn’t say anything to the media that would echo through the Thanksgiving holiday.
Regardless, parents typically don’t visit their sons in a post-game NFL locker room, and when they do they typically don’t have tense conversations. With Robert Griffin II speaking out about publicly before the season regarding his belief that his son needs to throw more, it could be that, as the situation in D.C. arrives at critical mass, Griffin II is going to be actively involved in helping his son avoid the shrapnel — or in not-so-subtly guiding the shrapnel toward others.
Or maybe Griffin II simply believes that, if offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is going to benefit from the constant presence and support of his father, Griffin III should, too.

This comment got me weak brehs :deadrose:

“Son, have you considered moving to wide out”?

p-ab3gTb8xb3dLg.gif

NYC Rebel

Daps
RGII visits RGIII in locker room after loss
Posted by Mike Florio on November 26, 2013, 7:04 AM EST
90485e86cb71eeb7b183b9916d651360.jpg
Getty Images
After Robert Griffin III endured the first game of his college or pro career without his team scoring a touchdown, Griffin had a visitor in the locker room.
His father.
According to Tarik El-Bashir of CSNWashington.com, Robert Griffin II made the unconventional move of entering the locker room and meeting with his son after Monday night’s embarrassing 27-6 home loss on national TV to the 49ers.
Per Bashir, father and son “seemed to have a lengthy and, at times, tense conversation.” The discussion began as Griffin was removing his pads and continued after his post-game press conference, which the elder Griffin attended.

It’s unclear, according to Bashir, what they discussed. It’s possible, given last week’s multiple mistakes by Griffin III during his post-game press conference, that Griffin II wanted to be sure his son didn’t say anything to the media that would echo through the Thanksgiving holiday.
Regardless, parents typically don’t visit their sons in a post-game NFL locker room, and when they do they typically don’t have tense conversations. With Robert Griffin II speaking out about publicly before the season regarding his belief that his son needs to throw more, it could be that, as the situation in D.C. arrives at critical mass, Griffin II is going to be actively involved in helping his son avoid the shrapnel — or in not-so-subtly guiding the shrapnel toward others.
Or maybe Griffin II simply believes that, if offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is going to benefit from the constant presence and support of his father, Griffin III should, too.

This comment got me weak brehs :deadrose:

“Son, have you considered moving to wide out”?

p-ab3gTb8xb3dLg.gif

the MINUTE this was tweeted out by a Skins beat writer, we KNEW it would be a story.

WHY IS IT? Dads often meet their sons after a game.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
the MINUTE this was tweeted out by a Skins beat writer, we KNEW it would be a story.

WHY IS IT? Dads often meet their sons after a game.
tariq el bashir is a big time hack breh

but i thought the comment was the highlight..these tea party cacs on PFT are relentless :whew:

RG3 stay making comments in the media, so any unnecessary coverage he gets is expected :manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps
tariq el bashir is a big time hack breh

but i thought the comment was the highlight..these tea party cacs on PFT are relentless :whew:

RG3 stay making comments in the media, so any unnecessary coverage he gets is expected :manny:
Bashir wasn't even the first guy that saw his dad. It was another beat writer. I ignored the tweet. I should have retweeted how stupid it was to pay attention to it, now seeing the attention it's garnered.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Bashir wasn't even the first guy that saw his dad. It was another beat writer. I ignored the tweet. I should have retweeted how stupid it was to pay attention to it, now seeing the attention it's garnered.
retweet it and @ this nikka.

let the games begin :lupe: