What does Mona Scott the founder of media takeout and the founder shade room all have in common?

deeznutz93

AADOS
Daps
If a person's parents immigrated to the US from Africa or the Caribbean and they were born and raised here are they African American according to the coli:patrice:? If no, damn near no one is African American in Brooklyn then.

African Americans are descendents of the African who were enslaved in America l. So if most of the black people in Brooklyn are descendents of immigrants then they are not African American. AADOS are from immigrants. My family been here for centuries

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The sad thing about this thread is that black people who are children of immigrants do not see it that why so why are y’all attacking them like this?

I’m sure Mona Scott didn’t wake up and say I’m going to put myself in AA culture.

She’s from the Upper West Side and probably mainly had AA friends!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You can’t have it both ways if we can’t
You don’t get offended but you DO correct them.
Black American dos can’t go to Mexico, the Philippines, South America, China, Angola, or fukking hogwarts and just pick up the customs and culture within...completely take it on like it’s ours and say “oh, well we blacks from America...we not like you.” They would run us the fukk out
Black Americans need to safeguard our culture
If a black American went to Jamaican and lived there and had a kid there and the kid decided to be a dancehall artist I doubt Jamaicans would be opposed to that!

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
:mjlol:not really its fact- i been peeped. i know a breh who is ghanaian and ran a top urban site-

these foreign nikkas making bank lowkey
Yea I feel that but op makin it seem like they selling us out.. They just jumped on a opportunity and made some bank from it any other person Of color would have done tha same

truth2you

All Star
Daps
The sad thing about this thread is that black people who are children of immigrants do not see it that why so why are y’all attacking them like this?

I’m sure Mona Scott didn’t wake up and say I’m going to put myself in AA culture.

She’s from the Upper West Side and probably mainly had AA friends!
Yeah, Mona Scott was down with hip hop when it was really a culture. If you go watch black sheep's "flavor of the month", she is one of the dancers.

She started "love & hip hop" most likely because the music game was losing money, reality shows was coming up, and she saw a lane that wasn't taken, as far as the women of the rappers. How they act is what make people watch, of course she gonna let the shyt ride!

People need to realize its all about the money, not how people look. If it was all positive people wouldn't even watch it. I doubt it has to do with ethnicity, and more to do with ratings. Now, if they start showing west indian or Africans without any of their negativity then I would say this stuff is true. These people were just around the right places, and made a name for themselves, there were tons of black americans who did the same, but you don't notice them because they blend in like everyone else. The rap magazines, rap city, yo mtv raps, the radio dj's, mixtape dj's,video directors, and so much more were mostly black american!

truth2you

All Star
Daps
"Jigaboo" "Spook" :picard:

Where the fukk am I?
Don't forget he can tell you about his Freemason degrees, Jamaicans being descendants of the moores, his 5% lessons, and how evil the white man is:mjlit:

I always say a lot of people who talk like that, and always say "brother"/"sister", are secretly the enemy!

I can't even fix my mouth to say "jigaboo" or "spook". That is some old white, racism!
That nikka done turned into Colonel Sanders on our ass:mjlol:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Don't forget he can tell you about his Freemason degrees, Jamaicans being descendants of the moores, his 5% lessons, and how evil the white man is:mjlit:

I always say a lot of people who talk like that, and always say "brother"/"sister", are secretly the enemy!

I can't even fix my mouth to say "jigaboo" or "spook". That is some old white, racism!
That nikka done turned into Colonel Sanders on our ass:mjlol:
full