What does Mona Scott the founder of media takeout and the founder shade room all have in common?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Some of Y'all I swear gotta be agents up in here. Even if there non African American some of the shyt they post is still an L for black people. nikkas need to get up off there high horse there's black people willing to sell out there own people in every group in the diaspora and Africa. Focus on the ones that see us blacks as a single unit and break bread. I'm tired of these division posts and this is coming from a Jamaican Canadian.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
If a person's parents immigrated to the US from Africa or the Caribbean and they were born and raised here are they African American according to the coli:patrice:? If no, damn near no one is African American in Brooklyn then.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t have it both ways if we can’t
You don’t get offended but you DO correct them.
Black American dos can’t go to Mexico, the Philippines, South America, China, Angola, or fukking hogwarts and just pick up the customs and culture within...completely take it on like it’s ours and say “oh, well we blacks from America...we not like you.” They would run us the fukk out
Black Americans need to safeguard our culture
Ok and so what if I correct them? That’s my right. It’s the same thing as if someone were to say you were from North Carolina when you were from South Carolina instead. You would correct them. Get it right, it is a non issue.

AA Integrate themselves into countries abroad ALL THE TIME. What the fukk are you talking about? Not many probably (a lot of AA don’t have a passport) but they do. A lot of AA men are so infatuated with Japanese culture to the point where they eventually wind up in Japan and absorb it all in.

You say black Americans need to safeguard your own culture. Well start by getting these people that YOU consider traitors and/or white supremacist cacs up out of the position to manhandle AA culture and manipulatate it anyway they so please.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You can’t have it both ways if we can’t
You don’t get offended but you DO correct them.
Black American dos can’t go to Mexico, the Philippines, South America, China, Angola, or fukking hogwarts and just pick up the customs and culture within...completely take it on like it’s ours and say “oh, well we blacks from America...we not like you.” They would run us the fukk out
Black Americans need to safeguard our culture

:umad:
don't get MAD...get MONEY....that's why i laugh at you JIGABOOS CAUSE YOU'RE SO FUNNY

your just like one of my exes who stayed saying "ethnic slurs jokes" to me talking about coconut boy...and talking about all the banana boat people who owned all the carribean restaurant and stores near her neighborhood

i thought she was just tripping..but i realize she just like YOU JIGABOO...

she MAD....mad cause she was an underachiever...mad because she got decieved by the american dream as an underachiever.....mad cause just like you and your dysfunctional mama that couldn't raise you ...needed the government to assist you cause instead of a hard worker...you were a sex crazed, shallow minded sleeper..

YOU MAD....

you don't speak for the majority of AFRICAN AMERICANS who see us all globally as malcom x saw as one BLACK RACE

only on the COLI you BROKE ANGRY COWARDS say this shyt....cause you too puzzyhole to say it to my face or any carribean or african......

it's not my fault you and the sambo OP @Voice of Reason HATE us "foriegn" black folks more than the Crakkker/Jew putting his foot on yo neck every day at work and at night when you rent from him...

my advice to you as im picking up rent money from my african american tenant when he was asking me advice about money management is this:

5puN-z9wfn_dOWA2Fr-M_Sbk76lfdfCdiNJ-9P6aW1f1TTCwUgoqrphG4bAQKfl2.jpg

5puN-z9wfn_dOWA2Fr-M_a8Sp37wmS0-NAPh9OsZKE91Wj8bdo6KTzAs6wSaK-IF.jpg

:umad:.....shoutout to all my REAL AFRICAN AMERICANS GETTING PAPER..THE BAG WHATEVER...NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT FORIEGNS OR IMMIGRANTS ARE DOING...

nobody got time for dat..i don't either

I AIN'T GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU SPOOKS IM LIVING MY BEST LIFE
:russ:

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)

If the topic of wshh comes up, I always chime in to say/repeat that the founder of that site clearly hates Black people

Once I wrote exactly that in a thread,
you pointed out to me that the founder was a Black man of Haitian origin as if to correct me,
I wrote that I knew/and most people did that the founder was Haitian AND that my comment stood,
you then mentioned how the site originally was about rap battles etc, that you felt that Q did NOT hate Black people and that somehow eventually the site became what is became what it became ..seemed like you gave him a pass for the site becoming what it became though. I glanced through this thread and you seemed to have changed your stance on that.

@Everybody

Whether it's a person you know for real, random internet person , or a person who controls media....spend enough time and you can pick up who the person has contempt for...even if it's self contempt. Clear as day. All of the media controllers mentioned in this thread have clearly shown disregard/contempt for Black people...the Caribbean ones, cont. Africans ones and the African American ones.
They all live in,and are raising kids in this country, and they all have a hand in normalizing foolishness in the eyes of the Black kids growing up consuming this content. The consequences of this exposure to 24/7 nonsense will be felt for generations to come, trust me.

If people want to single out the non AA content creators who are doing this, it's their right to do so.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Only at the coli will you see black people dividing up other black people then complain when those same divided black people treat other divided black people as divided black people
Exactly. these people are morons.

Do these morons think every country in the world doesn't have gossip and scandal blogs? All the gossip bloggers in Africa for instance are constantly hated as well. Unfortunately people (including the many hypocrites in this thread) enjoy mess. therefore the company more skilled in bringing that mess to the public wins eyeballs.

Hating on another black company for doing something that literally EVERY OTHER GROUP DOES is pathetic and hateful.

Its far better for black people to be running these blogs than cacs.

No one wants to start a blog or actually do the work to become a shade room or whatever, they would just rather hate online.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
All Q did was take the Hood DVD Magazines we used to buy from the bootleg man between 99-05 like Smack DVD and turn it into a website. While I am not a fan of what white folks did with WSHH I can't say it started any different than the videos we used to buy back in the day.

THe only difference is white people didn't have access to the Smack DVDs and shyt so they couldn't use the footage against us like now.

Agreed WSHH was dope when it first came out

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:umad:
don't get MAD...get MONEY....that's why i laugh at you JIGABOOS CAUSE YOU'RE SO FUNNY

your just like one of my exes who stayed saying "ethnic slurs jokes" to me talking about coconut boy...and talking about all the banana boat people who owned all the carribean restaurant and stores near her neighborhood

i thought she was just tripping..but i realize she just like YOU JIGABOO...

she MAD....mad cause she was an underachiever...mad because she got decieved by the american dream as an underachiever.....mad cause just like you and your dysfunctional mama that couldn't raise you ...needed the government to assist you cause instead of a hard worker...you were a sex crazed, shallow minded sleeper..

YOU MAD....

you don't speak for the majority of AFRICAN AMERICANS who see us all globally as malcom x saw as one BLACK RACE

only on the COLI you BROKE ANGRY COWARDS say this shyt....cause you too puzzyhole to say it to my face or any carribean or african......

it's not my fault you and the sambo OP @Voice of Reason HATE us "foriegn" black folks more than the Crakkker/Jew putting his foot on yo neck every day at work and at night when you rent from him...

my advice to you as im picking up rent money from my african american tenant when he was asking me advice about money management is this:

5puN-z9wfn_dOWA2Fr-M_Sbk76lfdfCdiNJ-9P6aW1f1TTCwUgoqrphG4bAQKfl2.jpg

5puN-z9wfn_dOWA2Fr-M_a8Sp37wmS0-NAPh9OsZKE91Wj8bdo6KTzAs6wSaK-IF.jpg

:umad:.....shoutout to all my REAL AFRICAN AMERICANS GETTING PAPER..THE BAG WHATEVER...NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT FORIEGNS OR IMMIGRANTS ARE DOING...

nobody got time for dat..i don't either

I AIN'T GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU SPOOKS IM LIVING MY BEST LIFE
:russ:

This nikka is the prime example of a foreign black c00n :scust:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other groups of black people take advantage of our welcoming, inward-facing culture.
You can see it reflected in micro-form with the new era suburban color-dread scene. Any race, any ethnic origin, any nationality can just "blackface" the swag and become that. There are 100 thugger clones...IN CANADA. CANADA.
WHY?
nikkas so busy flexing in the mirror to notice the people taping and selling the pictures.
"Oh shyt how them nikkas know about us"
Get to know more about them.
PS: We have more to do with the creation of reggae than jamaicans have to do with hip hop.
We have more to do with the creation of high life than nigerians have to do with....????
We have more to do with the creation of kwaito than South Africans have to do with ?????
We have ABSOLUTELY MORE to do with the creation of Grime than UK breh has to do with ?????

Holup, let me use some slang y'all think is y'alls... "You get me?"

You've travelled and have some sense of awareness but AAs do not give a flyin f*ck about Africans or carribeans or even afro-latinos or Black brits

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)

If the topic of wshh comes up, I always chime in to say/repeat that the founder of that site clearly hates Black people

Once I wrote exactly that in a thread,
you pointed out to me that the founder was a Black man of Haitian origin as if to correct me,
I wrote that I knew/and most people did that the founder was Haitian AND that my comment stood,
you then mentioned how the site originally was about rap battles etc, that you felt that Q did NOT hate Black people and that somehow eventually the site became what is became what it became ..seemed like you gave him a pass for the site becoming what it became though. I glanced through this thread and you seemed to have changed your stance on that.

@Everybody

Whether it's a person you know for real, random internet person , or a person who controls media....spend enough time and you can pick up who the person has contempt for...even if it's self contempt. Clear as day. All of the media controllers mentioned in this thread have clearly shown disregard/contempt for Black people...the Caribbean ones, cont. Africans ones and the African American ones.
They all live in,and are raising kids in this country, and they all have a hand in normalizing foolishness in the eyes of the Black kids growing up consuming this content. The consequences of this exposure to 24/7 nonsense will be felt for generations to come, trust me.

If people want to single out the non AA content creators who are doing this, it's their right to do so.
That content and what came from it can't be defended.
Same with SMACK same with hood2hood.
People died because of those dvds.
I bought them, I even sold mixtapes and dvds at some point...
The whole fukkery exploitation culture is foul and was from jump.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You've travelled and have some sense of awareness but AAs do not give a flyin f*ck about Africans or carribeans or even afro-latinos or Black brits
We ain't got time to.
A lot of us don't even know who/what those are.
Those of us that do:
"I'm not black, I'm (flag)"
:mjpls:

No eject buttons allowed.