What does Mona Scott the founder of media takeout and the founder shade room all have in common?

Somebody

All Star
Daps
when the jewish ppl got reperations, it was an international affair for an international crime.

the good book says we will be a ppl of lost heritage.

and u can see it here. dude says jamaicans are trying to minimize african american influence as if our biggest star didn’t quote curtis mayfield on his biggest song.

where do jamaicans try to minimize african american impact on hip-hop?

agents in here creating straw men in front of your eyes.

they must be still butt hurt about hov’s bam video.

all great african american leaders thought on a global scale, and that’s why all these agents cannot quote malcolm x or martin or huey, because much like liberals, their claims are never supported by history.

all they have is internet agent tariq nashaad to voice their baseless claims.

these are small minded hateful ppl who want to live under cacs instead of rising above them like all of our great leaders have done.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I don’t think Jamaican undermine anything about hip hop. I think most people don’t realize the man ppl credit for Hip-Hop Kool Herc is Jamaican.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I don’t think Jamaican undermine anything about hip hop. I think most people don’t realize the man ppl credit for Hip-Hop Kool Herc is Jamaican.

some dude who’s a shame to nas first album is gonna tell u jamaicans are tryna take credit then proceed to try and erase this well known piece of history, not for the sake of black ppl really as much as it is for the sake of the moniker of “american”

do these ppl realize how close jamaica is to florida and how slave owners who owned land in florida also owned land in the caribbean?

florida was spanish territory for 70 years. there’s a place in jamaica called spanish town.

louisiana became american territory the same year as the completion of the french revolution

somebody in here tried to shyt on black ppl for leaving their all black countries to come here as if white ppl don’t do the same shyt and get accepted by other europeans with open arms and tax breaks

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This thread predated the FBA movement but it showed why it was necessary.

You had tethers in here shytting on FBA/ADOS contributions and as people in general.

Then you had the same tethers trying to take credit for the invention of Hip-Hop.

Last edited: