What does Mona Scott the founder of media takeout and the founder shade room all have in common?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Was biggie a culture vulture? :mjpls:
He went to private school, grew up in a nice Clinton Hill brownstone, and had extra body fat from being spoiled, dude was not from "do or die" stuy, he was from up the block.
He also learned that "improvisational flow from hearing jazz musicians on his block"
Dude talked about robbing jamaicans in his songs and got booed at the christmas bottle party.
He had no ethnic pride, and that's how it should be. Drop flags.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
He went to private school, grew up in a nice Clinton Hill brownstone, and had extra body fat from being spoiled, dude was not from "do or die" stuy, he was from up the block.
He also learned that "improvisational flow from hearing jazz musicians on his block"
Dude talked about robbing jamaicans in his songs and got booed at the christmas bottle party.
He had no ethnic pride, and that's how it should be. Drop flags.

Nothing wrong with appreciating your heritage as long as you don't put others down. AA's rep their culture everywhere they go.

Daps
Reppin
I see nikkas didn't show back up but here's the kicker:
GROWN military vet, CIA sponsored career criminals were sent to hit the AA community with even more fukkery, and got beat the fukk up, shot, and sent home/to canada/ancestors by TEENAGERS.
Kids.
nikkas were ages
13-21, bodying grown "scary obeah yaad" men.
Sit down, be humble.
How you gonna praise puppets of actual spooks who couldn't even get the job done on some lil boys.
Maybe that's why they're allowed to operate.
The Seaga gangs were anti-revolutionary.
"Don't hate, get money"
:mjpls:
Dudus dead ass fed ass daddy.
Dudus in majority AA prison until his dying day, not wearing clarks and nice jewels...he in there outnumbered and wondering when his cac handlers coming to the rescue.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ok and so what if I correct them? That’s my right. It’s the same thing as if someone were to say you were from North Carolina when you were from South Carolina instead. You would correct them. Get it right, it is a non issue.

AA Integrate themselves into countries abroad ALL THE TIME. What the fukk are you talking about? Not many probably (a lot of AA don’t have a passport) but they do. A lot of AA men are so infatuated with Japanese culture to the point where they eventually wind up in Japan and absorb it all in.

You say black Americans need to safeguard your own culture. Well start by getting these people that YOU consider traitors and/or white supremacist cacs up out of the position to manhandle AA culture and manipulatate it anyway they so please.
"AAs integrate abroad all the time"
No we don't.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Only at the coli will you see black people dividing up other black people then complain when those same divided black people treat other divided black people as divided black people

:duck::duck::duck:
:duck::duck:
:duck:
I get you don't wanna see black folks divided but ya'll gotta stop reaching.

TheColi is the FIRST and ONLY place on this planet where black folks are divided?
:comeon:really?

Daps
Reppin
Nothing wrong with appreciating your heritage as long as you don't put others down. AA's rep their culture everywhere they go.
Eveeybody reps our culture.
Our culture contributed HEAVILY to the only thing the "big island" exports.
Shout outs to LIL BRO count machuki, who heard AA jive djs and "invented" toasting.
Or the instrumental bed, aka jazz x rock x R&b.
We gave them that and they "ran" with it, like that keyboard preset called dancehall (yes, the genre's first riddim was a looped digital keyboard demo song)
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
All respect tho, nikkas getting this factual work today.
Notice how I didn't insult anybody's women or food. Only the things people bring up.
Their "gangsta" and music.
:camby: derivative subgenres.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
If you’ve ever seen West African/ Indian tabloids then you know where they got the template.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:umad:
don't get MAD...get MONEY....that's why i laugh at you JIGABOOS CAUSE YOU'RE SO FUNNY

your just like one of my exes who stayed saying "ethnic slurs jokes" to me talking about coconut boy...and talking about all the banana boat people who owned all the carribean restaurant and stores near her neighborhood

i thought she was just tripping..but i realize she just like YOU JIGABOO...

she MAD....mad cause she was an underachiever...mad because she got decieved by the american dream as an underachiever.....mad cause just like you and your dysfunctional mama that couldn't raise you ...needed the government to assist you cause instead of a hard worker...you were a sex crazed, shallow minded sleeper..

YOU MAD....

you don't speak for the majority of AFRICAN AMERICANS who see us all globally as malcom x saw as one BLACK RACE

only on the COLI you BROKE ANGRY COWARDS say this shyt....cause you too puzzyhole to say it to my face or any carribean or african......

it's not my fault you and the sambo OP @Voice of Reason HATE us "foriegn" black folks more than the Crakkker/Jew putting his foot on yo neck every day at work and at night when you rent from him...

my advice to you as im picking up rent money from my african american tenant when he was asking me advice about money management is this:

5puN-z9wfn_dOWA2Fr-M_Sbk76lfdfCdiNJ-9P6aW1f1TTCwUgoqrphG4bAQKfl2.jpg

5puN-z9wfn_dOWA2Fr-M_a8Sp37wmS0-NAPh9OsZKE91Wj8bdo6KTzAs6wSaK-IF.jpg

:umad:.....shoutout to all my REAL AFRICAN AMERICANS GETTING PAPER..THE BAG WHATEVER...NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT FORIEGNS OR IMMIGRANTS ARE DOING...

nobody got time for dat..i don't either

I AIN'T GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU SPOOKS IM LIVING MY BEST LIFE
:russ:

Really nikka you stuntin with 20s:mjlol: