What does Mona Scott the founder of media takeout and the founder shade room all have in common?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All Q did was take the Hood DVD Magazines we used to buy from the bootleg man between 99-05 like Smack DVD and turn it into a website. While I am not a fan of what white folks did with WSHH I can't say it started any different than the videos we used to buy back in the day.

THe only difference is white people didn't have access to the Smack DVDs and shyt so they couldn't use the footage against us like now.
And that’s the thing that gets SOME AA butt hurt. The simple fact that these people were able to capitalize off of dumb ass celebrities. They were smart enough to move with the times (Q moving of entertainment from underground to more mainstream on the Internet)

This subject is a non issue. Instead of complaining, get you some paper and go over to Africa or one of the Islands and make some bread off of their culture.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Other groups of black people take advantage of our welcoming, inward-facing culture.
You can see it reflected in micro-form with the new era suburban color-dread scene. Any race, any ethnic origin, any nationality can just "blackface" the swag and become that. There are 100 thugger clones...IN CANADA. CANADA.
WHY?
nikkas so busy flexing in the mirror to notice the people taping and selling the pictures.
"Oh shyt how them nikkas know about us"
Get to know more about them.
PS: We have more to do with the creation of reggae than jamaicans have to do with hip hop.
We have more to do with the creation of high life than nigerians have to do with....????
We have more to do with the creation of kwaito than South Africans have to do with ?????
We have ABSOLUTELY MORE to do with the creation of Grime than UK breh has to do with ?????

Holup, let me use some slang y'all think is y'alls... "You get me?"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
STFU OP u self hating JIGABOO

Debra Lee.....Birdman ...Russell Simmons and Robert Johnson are African.Americans who been exploiting people long before these two non African Americans did

Ole Willie Lynch c00ns need to lynch yourselves
:ufdup:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Debra Lee.....Birdman ...Russell Simmons and Robert Johnson are African.Americans who been exploiting people long before these two non African Americans did

B.E.T isn't that bad, never really was:yeshrug:its chlids play compared to this new shyt..

College Hill was actually decent compared to LHH

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The level of vitriol :scust:

I would never call another black person a jigaboo :gucci:

Non African Americans y’all :mjpls:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people don’t know this but Foxy Brown in Trinidad. I used to always think she was AA. I remember an interview (might have been combat jack) where she said “hip hop” wasn’t her of her family’s culture. Basically saying she was playing a “role” to make money. That was very telling cause a lot of them think that way. Similar to how AAdos get among white folks and “code switch” if you will
I mean, is it really a bad thing that 2nd gen people, like myself, assimilate into the AA population? Just like Foxy, Biggie was arguably more AA than he was Jamaican. You can’t tell us apart unless you know us, and we don’t get offended if someone calls us AA, you’ll just be corrected.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

I feel like we the only group on earth that gets told that our internal issues have to be 100% fixed before we address external issues.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
we don’t get offended if someone calls us AA, you’ll just be corrected.
so you have an escape hatch. that's kind of what the issue is. People feel comfortable enough to exploit AA, and rock with the cool parts of the culture, then when the heat is on hit that ejector seat button.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I mean, is it really a bad thing that 2nd gen people, like myself, assimilate into the AA population? Just like Foxy, Biggie was arguably more AA than he was Jamaican. You can’t tell us apart unless you know us, and we don’t get offended if someone calls us AA, you’ll just be corrected.
You can’t have it both ways if we can’t
You don’t get offended but you DO correct them.
Black American dos can’t go to Mexico, the Philippines, South America, China, Angola, or fukking hogwarts and just pick up the customs and culture within...completely take it on like it’s ours and say “oh, well we blacks from America...we not like you.” They would run us the fukk out
Black Americans need to safeguard our culture

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
7da.gif

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so you have an escape hatch. that's kind of what the issue is. People feel comfortable enough to exploit AA, and rock with the cool parts of the culture, then when the heat is on hit that ejector seat button.
You must be talking about non blacks. What escape routes do non AA black people have? c00ning for white daddy? There will never be a point in my life where I would have to fall back on my ethnicity on some :hubie: shyt to ease my way into parting from BLACK PEOPLE. I’m still a nikka.