What does Mona Scott the founder of media takeout and the founder shade room all have in common?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Why should AA ignore the fact that the major sources of fukkery in media are from non AA and cacs?

But it's AAs in those shows and AAs watching those shows, so why should AAs ignore that too? Why be part of the problem? Then complain there's a problem?

I watch Power but I'm not watching that type of VH1 bullshyt. That shyt does AAs no good anyway.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Opppp just another hate on Africans and other blacks that are not AA thread. OP who are the consumers of the garbage been put out? You talk about exploitation but yet consumers are AA who propel and make crap like these a success.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Only at the coli will you see black people dividing up other black people then complain when those same divided black people treat other divided black people as divided black people

This is the reason why...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Here's the thing: We ain't gotta accommodate y'all and it can go right back to the other way.
All that sarcasm because nikkas are waking up to certain lies and hidden aspects.
"Y'all nikkas ghetto af and need to learnnnnnnn" :mjpls:
What's good at home and why you in the US/Canada? Oh? Aight then.
Keep that same energy at home...they need a lot more of it...don't criticize a DAMN thing here, ol chopping nikkas up then blaming it on "American imperialist meddling"...Naw, don't do that...Just like nikkas chose to sell crack under the real rick ross, when the neighborhoods were flooded by CIA attache blandon and associates :mjpls:...
nikkas didn't have to participate in the political violence or accept money on that end. It turned out WORSE....A whole black CIA president? Edward Seaga?
strictly.jpg

then when nikkas "refugee up" some of those same folks want to exploit ongoing fukkery. No no no...We turn showers off and put spanglers in the toilet my nikka.
_47937610_seaga.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:umad:
don't get MAD...get MONEY....that's why i laugh at you JIGABOOS CAUSE YOU'RE SO FUNNY

your just like one of my exes who stayed saying "ethnic slurs jokes" to me talking about coconut boy...and talking about all the banana boat people who owned all the carribean restaurant and stores near her neighborhood

i thought she was just tripping..but i realize she just like YOU JIGABOO...

she MAD....mad cause she was an underachiever...mad because she got decieved by the american dream as an underachiever.....mad cause just like you and your dysfunctional mama that couldn't raise you ...needed the government to assist you cause instead of a hard worker...you were a sex crazed, shallow minded sleeper..

YOU MAD....

you don't speak for the majority of AFRICAN AMERICANS who see us all globally as malcom x saw as one BLACK RACE

only on the COLI you BROKE ANGRY COWARDS say this shyt....cause you too puzzyhole to say it to my face or any carribean or african......

it's not my fault you and the sambo OP @Voice of Reason HATE us "foriegn" black folks more than the Crakkker/Jew putting his foot on yo neck every day at work and at night when you rent from him...

my advice to you as im picking up rent money from my african american tenant when he was asking me advice about money management is this:

5puN-z9wfn_dOWA2Fr-M_Sbk76lfdfCdiNJ-9P6aW1f1TTCwUgoqrphG4bAQKfl2.jpg

5puN-z9wfn_dOWA2Fr-M_a8Sp37wmS0-NAPh9OsZKE91Wj8bdo6KTzAs6wSaK-IF.jpg

:umad:.....shoutout to all my REAL AFRICAN AMERICANS GETTING PAPER..THE BAG WHATEVER...NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT FORIEGNS OR IMMIGRANTS ARE DOING...

nobody got time for dat..i don't either

I AIN'T GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU SPOOKS IM LIVING MY BEST LIFE
:russ:

hqdefault.jpg

Spooks, you say?
slang (orig. and chiefly U.S.). An undercover agent; a spy.

the CIA found a ready pool of gun-men and political contractors who were already ensconced in Tivoli Gardens. Lester Coke, also known as Jim Brown, father of Dudus, was one of the major enforcers who benefitted from the CIA relationship with the party headed by Edward Seaga.

lester-coke-jim-brown-2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

20170330_190916.jpg

That's what happens when you work with the CIA, they fukk you over.
I'm sure you know about "True Art", traveler.
Keep that tassel at 90 degrees, you not 360.
:mjpls:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Blacks made their culture too accessible..cacs are parasitic and will exploit any weak ass host..bad combination right there :manny:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Don't forget he can tell you about his Freemason degrees, Jamaicans being descendants of the moores, his 5% lessons, and how evil the white man is:mjlit:

I always say a lot of people who talk like that, and always say "brother"/"sister", are secretly the enemy!

I can't even fix my mouth to say "jigaboo" or "spook". That is some old white, racism!
That nikka done turned into Colonel Sanders on our ass:mjlol:
Cornballs come from all different walks of life. U got to understand this tha same 40 yr old nikka tht brags about tricking off on dusty ass round tha way 6s and 7s on pof with dimebags and wings and things meals from zaxby's to strangers on an internet forum:mjlol: what kinda shyt is tht?