What does Mona Scott the founder of media takeout and the founder shade room all have in common?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Big facts. My South Jamaica family ran those fukk nikkas outta Queens back in the day that's why this shyt is funny to me. They was even gonna bring Jersey fam to help in the war, cuz in the beginning we didn't know who the fukk was shooting the block up so it seemed real serious. It was just like that Money and Violence episode with the Jamaicans, no one knew who they were cuz they were illegal aliens.-thats how they operated. But they messed with the wrong block. My fam full of savage ass Muslims and 5 percenters dopeboys. So once we caught on it was a wrap. They got boomed on so bad, the survivors fled to Jersey where my:demonic: fam was waiting. Why you think they went to Jersey in the first place? So now they were like "it's off to Philly we go":mjlol: Be Jamaican and get ran outta Jamaica brehs:russ: Shout out to the Southside
Lol that's why a lot of their kids 5% and banging US gangs now.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
bytch scroll up, your precious fakkits known as the Shower Posse had Aid and weapons from the CAC CIA and CAC president edward seaga, so wtf you talking about "black on black" crime for?
@LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy nikkas ignored all the posts saying "The CIA gunmen were supplied by Seaga" Hmm????? This is facts.
Criminals got imported and they got wiped the fukk out.
Regular Jamaicans aight but since dude wants to play that street role, let's not lie.
He was the one bragging about "they smashed" the JBM...no. They got rode on in NYC, Rode on in Bmore, and the rest of the country. FEDS get DEAD.

Bruh I read the first page and didn't see anybody bragging about smashing shyt. They talking about Love & Hip Hop and you jump all this shyt off talking about Jamaicans gettin routed by Afram block crews, and folks being "idiots" for trusting people that look like them, and 80s nikkas being smart because they killed off "funny nikkas". Everything you're saying is on some divisionist shyt.

Also I'm not Jamaican and don't have any attachment to the shower posse.

Just read up on the CIA involvement in Jamaica tho, that's interesting. The funny thing is, you're framing this shyt as if it's some cacs & islanders vs. African Americans, nikka these CIA backed shower posse crews was killin Jamaicans in Jamaica too :why: . They tried to kill Bob Marley :why:. These nikkas were just opportunistic dirtbags that got played by the US government like a fiddle. No different than the Afram c00ns like William O'neal who helped bring the Black Panthers down, or if you want to keep it all the way 100, nikkas like freeway Ricky Ross who helped flood drugs throughout inner cities and tore that shyt apart. As well as alot of your favorite rappers who glorified and perpetuated the same cycle in the 80s and 90s.

So what I'm sayin is, fukk the CIA, fukk the Shower Posse, fukk William O'neal, fukk Rick Ross, and fukk nikkas like you who instead of understanding how there's opportunistic nikkas in all parts of the diaspora to watch out for, you're on some divisionist shyt like you can't trust anybody who doesn't share your exact same background. White people from america, europe, scandinavia, all over the globe are on the same white supremacy shyt but y'all really think black people need to be fighting amongst each other? fukk outta here

He went to private school, grew up in a nice Clinton Hill brownstone, and had extra body fat from being spoiled, dude was not from "do or die" stuy, he was from up the block.
He also learned that "improvisational flow from hearing jazz musicians on his block"
Dude talked about robbing jamaicans in his songs and got booed at the christmas bottle party.
He had no ethnic pride, and that's how it should be. Drop flags

:what::what::what:

Man get this nikka all the way the fukk outta here man :camby:

Daps
Also yardies were getting robbed and bodied in fukkin DALLAS. It was on an episode on first 48. The real "21" savage said he was robbin and killin Jamaican posse nikkas cuz they had the loot. Ima pull up the episode if I find it, anyway Donovan Reid is the slain posse member from bk . RIP:bustback:://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2013/09/06/feds-slain-dallas-man-had-900000-stashed-in-safes-28-million-in-narcotics-sales-recorded-on-detailed-ledgers

How could this be? I thought yall was super savage invincible dreadhead terminators? How are you getting fukked up and robbed from the northeast to the Southwest :mjlol:

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
He went to private school, grew up in a nice Clinton Hill brownstone, and had extra body fat from being spoiled, dude was not from "do or die" stuy, he was from up the block.
He also learned that "improvisational flow from hearing jazz musicians on his block"
Dude talked about robbing jamaicans in his songs and got booed at the christmas bottle party.
He had no ethnic pride, and that's how it should be. Drop flags.
I lived up the block from biggie at one point, and trust me, it was not cookies & cream when he was coming up. His building looks cool now, and it wasn't bad back then, but once you leave that block shyt was ROUGH! Biggie couldn't have been soft to be known over there. Fulton street was GHETTO back then

I consider that Fort Greene, not "bed-stuy" BUT its all in the same vicinity. But he shouted bed-stuy because he used to hang out over there a lot. shyt aint nothing but a few blocks over.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Who? This nikka was bragging about some false shyt before but none of y'all had that same energy.
When we come with facts and point out: Shower posse is some feds
"Philly aint been the same since the SHOWER POSSE crushed the JBM towers"-Bro. Omar (MST) <<<<
and they didn't crush no JBM, no 125, no 4xKdy, and no Park Heights towers...got ran out of East Cleveland, East Columbus...The West Side of Detroit...and had to come up to Canada, to keep up the good CIA work.
:mjpls:
It's why the 5PG/Falstaff/Shower gets caught and always released, we know the CIA needs their men in the field!
:mjpls:

Author, Daurius Figueira writes in his book, “Cocaine And Heroin Trafficking In The Caribbean,” “In fact, it meant that illicit drug runners linked to the JLP were integrated into a CIA linked illicit drugs guns and criminal trafficking pipeline.”

Former CIA agent, Philip Agee, said “the CIA was using the JLP as its instrument in the campaign against the Michael Manley government, I’d say most of the violence was coming from the JLP, and behind them was the CIA in terms of getting weapons in and getting money in.”

Reggae, Rastafari, and the Rhetoric of Social Control

:gucci:
nikkas bragging about being do-boys for some REAL SPOOKS. you got this nikka in here calling us SPOOKS AND JIGABOOS, literal cac curses against AAs, but nikkas got sent up here to fukk us up? The CIA?
WORD?
:stopitslime: and nikkas STILL LOST.
He makes sure he leaves out they worked with the CIA!

Plus, he aint even Jamaican, he's from the vrigin islands. I never met someone from the virgin islands who rides for Jamaica so hard

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Bruh I read the first page and didn't see anybody bragging about smashing shyt. They talking about Love & Hip Hop and you jump all this shyt off talking about Jamaicans gettin routed by Afram block crews, and folks being "idiots" for trusting people that look like them, and 80s nikkas being smart because they killed off "funny nikkas". Everything you're saying is on some divisionist shyt.

Also I'm not Jamaican and don't have any attachment to the shower posse.

Just read up on the CIA involvement in Jamaica tho, that's interesting. The funny thing is, you're framing this shyt as if it's some cacs & islanders vs. African Americans, nikka these CIA backed shower posse crews was killin Jamaicans in Jamaica too :why: . They tried to kill Bob Marley :why:. These nikkas were just opportunistic dirtbags that got played by the US government like a fiddle. No different than the Afram c00ns like William O'neal who helped bring the Black Panthers down, or if you want to keep it all the way 100, nikkas like freeway Ricky Ross who helped flood drugs throughout inner cities and tore that shyt apart. As well as alot of your favorite rappers who glorified and perpetuated the same cycle in the 80s and 90s.

So what I'm sayin is, fukk the CIA, fukk the Shower Posse, fukk William O'neal, fukk Rick Ross, and fukk nikkas like you who instead of understanding how there's opportunistic nikkas in all parts of the diaspora to watch out for, you're on some divisionist shyt like you can't trust anybody who doesn't share your exact same background. White people from america, europe, scandinavia, all over the globe are on the same white supremacy shyt but y'all really think black people need to be fighting amongst each other? fukk outta here

:what::what::what:

Man get this nikka all the way the fukk outta here man :camby:
That dude who was flashing money had a whole other post bragging about it so slow down.
"Philly aint been the same since the SHOWER POSSE crushed the JBM towers"-Bro. Omar (MST)

What's this?
:jbhmm:
Look at everybody who dapped that...you got the same nikka in this thread talmbat unity.
Miss me with that dumb shyt. You can't compare Rick Ross (who didn't know Danilo Blandon was a CIA asset) to the Cokes, who were VERY aware.
This man up here bragging about them on a constant basis and they were literally CIA plants.
Now what you got to say?
I'm answering that man...and I been on the same energy.
I was the one talking about #thepattern...when goofy African chicks from the UK started writing thinkpieces on African American men, women with no exposure to the inner city hopping on that goofy wave, having foreign parents and zero contact with our communities in the first place...
Stop playing...nikkas up here talmbat "black on black crime" one minute but will clique up and post bullshyt about US brehs getting robbed at Caribana, and "ooh ohh be careful"...
I see the games people play and I don't give a fukk who or what you are.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That dude who was flashing money had a whole other post bragging about it so slow down.
"Philly aint been the same since the SHOWER POSSE crushed the JBM towers"-Bro. Omar (MST)

What's this?
:jbhmm:
Look at everybody who dapped that...you got the same nikka in this thread talmbat unity.
Miss me with that dumb shyt. You can't compare Rick Ross (who didn't know Danilo Blandon was a CIA asset) to the Cokes, who were VERY aware.
This man up here bragging about them on a constant basis and they were literally CIA plants.
Now what you got to say?
I'm answering that man...and I been on the same energy.
I was the one talking about #thepattern...when goofy African chicks from the UK started writing thinkpieces on African American men, women with no exposure to the inner city hopping on that goofy wave, having foreign parents and zero contact with our communities in the first place...
Stop playing...nikkas up here talmbat "black on black crime" one minute but will clique up and post bullshyt about US brehs getting robbed at Caribana, and "ooh ohh be careful"...
I see the games people play and I don't give a fukk who or what you are.

You, and whoever is bragging about the shower posse taking over afram blocks, and the African chick from the UK writing thinkpieces are all displaying crab behavior in my book, that’s all there is to it.

I’m trying to get my money right and build with everybody in the culture, not tryin to play these little bullshyt tribal war games. Y’all beating your chests talking about dudes running other dudes off of blocks on land none of them dudes own. Bragging about black men killing other black men. And none of y’all were on the blocks with them either. All y’all are corny for that

Karb

Veteran
Daps
1. AAdos
2. Native Americans (no. 2 cause we built this mf)

3. cacs

Everyone else is a guest

I notice that you didn't differentiate between different groups of cacs which means recent newcomers like the Italians and Irish are grouped with those who came before them. So a cac who came in the 60's is not a guest, but a African or Jamaican breh is :francis:

It seems like some of the coli AA's only view Africans and Islanders as competition.

It's quite bizarre.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
There’s mad Ethiopians in LA who will live in the Hood with AAs, have a liquor store or whatever business in the hood, then their house has 7 foot high hedges with security cameras and a big ass dog behind the fence. Their kids might even act cool but then piss them off and they start talking that ‘never been slaves’ shyt.

AAs really are all we got, we’re our own special tribe and have been since they purposely mixed us all together in those ships. Shoutout to the fake deep 45 year old nikka in here calling AAs ‘spooks and jigaboos’ while flexing with $200 in 20s.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I notice that you didn't differentiate between different groups of cacs which means recent newcomers like the Italians and Irish are grouped with those who came before them. So a cac who came in the 60's is not a guest, but a African or Jamaican breh is :francis:

It seems like some of the coli AA's only view Africans and Islanders as competition.

It's quite bizarre.
Fundamentally don't understand the racial dynamics that make that analogy not applicable. Given the power structure in this country is built on WS, the only threat being AA, other groups were able to assimilate into this 'whiteness' in order for the system to be maintained, even to survive. On the contrary, other foreign Blacks have not melded into the 'AA experience', or at minimum a collective consciousness at nearly the same rate. Instead, they've(purposely ) have held onto their distinction, thereby not challenging WS, at all....which leads to 20 different topics, all together, won't get into:whew:

Last edited:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Fundamentally don't understand the racial dynamics that make that analogy not applicable. Given the power structure in this country is built on WS, the only threat being AA, other groups were able to assimilate into this 'whiteness' in order for the system to be maintained, even to survive. On the contrary, other foreign Blacks have not melded into the 'AA experience', or at minimum a collective consciousness at nearly the same rate. Instead, they've(purposely ) have held onto their distinction, thereby not challenging WS, at all....which leads to 20 different topics, all together, won't get into:whew:

But people like you insist that they cannot "meld into the AA experience" hence this thread :dwillhuh:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
But people like you insist that they cannot "meld into the AA experience" hence this thread :dwillhuh:
Not what I 'insist', or maintain, at all!:what:
It's the opposite. You of all people should know that from the push back got from that other thread, including you's truly:beli: