What does Mona Scott the founder of media takeout and the founder shade room all have in common?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Y’all looking for any reasons to create divisions amongst black peoples :scust:
these fools working overtime this week

1st it was the propaganda hit piece on the africans selling other africans, white supremacist love going to that point to get the heat off they ass

now its the time to talk about the immigrant blacks from the dr, haiti and other Caribbean areas.

its strange how these kinds of arguments are only isolated to us, and we remain the most divided. ive yet to see one white person do a 2 hour live stream denouncing the british over what happened during the revolutionary war. im recognizing the game though.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
You'd be surprised what folks discuss among OUR OWN people.
AAs, unfortunately, are VERY VISUAL.
Anybody who looks like us, we embrace on some idiot shyt.
80s nikkas were smart. They beat up/killed/removed "funny nikkas" for funny shyt, like "yardmon" showing up in Detroit/Philly/DC to take over...them nikkas gone now.
:bustback:

:comeon:
@THE RETIRED SKJ

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
We ain't got time to.
A lot of us don't even know who/what those are.

Those of us that do:
"I'm not black, I'm (flag)"
:mjpls:

No eject buttons allowed.

And those are just facts.

I be reading these type threads bout the division between blacks here and blacks from abroad and it's always eye opening cuz i've never known anything bout it. nikkas really ain't got time to be worrying bout that shyt man. Life ain't no joke bruh. And folks that's really out here in the trenches tryna not miss a meal heads be so far deep in the trees that ain't nobody even thinkin bout no damn forest, yet alone seeing one.....unfortunately

And the funny part bout all this to me is that I've always sort of looked up to blacks from elsewhere cuz i've just always figured they got they shyt together.

But maybe I needa get up on this type shyt cuz I be so unaware.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Go on YouTube and search or African American living abroad and you will find literally thousands of videos of black Americans documenting their experience. And that’s just YouTube. You trying to tell everybody that AA people, especially bedwenches, don’t move to other countries to start a new life?
And they live as any other expats would, with the same experiences, &obstacles. Point is they most certainly are NOT able to assimilate, simply due to their race. Many have lived in these islands/countries, work, raised kids, contributed to communities, nonetheless them being a foreigner never goes past them.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
bytch scroll up, your precious fakkits known as the Shower Posse had Aid and weapons from the CAC CIA and CAC president edward seaga, so wtf you talking about "black on black" crime for?
@LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy nikkas ignored all the posts saying "The CIA gunmen were supplied by Seaga" Hmm????? This is facts.
Criminals got imported and they got wiped the fukk out.
Regular Jamaicans aight but since dude wants to play that street role, let's not lie.
He was the one bragging about "they smashed" the JBM...no. They got rode on in NYC, Rode on in Bmore, and the rest of the country. FEDS get DEAD.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Go on YouTube and search or African American living abroad and you will find literally thousands of videos of black Americans documenting their experience. And that’s just YouTube. You trying to tell everybody that AA people, especially bedwenches, don’t move to other countries to start a new life?
We don't have a diaspora and those numbers are SO SMALL.
99.999999999% of us will not leave the US.
stop using that term bedwench, nikka...you not from where I'm from don't talk about Afram Women. Worry about your own.
:camby:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't have a diaspora and those numbers are SO SMALL.
99.999999999% of us will not leave the US.
stop using that term bedwench, nikka...you not from where I'm from don't talk about Afram Women. Worry about your own.
:camby:
99% won’t leave the US. I guess that number doesn’t include you Mr American-Canadian :mjlol:
You getting desperate. “You not where I’m from” “Worry about your own” :mjlol:
Where do you characters come from? You nikkas can’t be this ignorant.