What does Mona Scott the founder of media takeout and the founder shade room all have in common?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yeah y'all going too far now
Who? This nikka was bragging about some false shyt before but none of y'all had that same energy.
When we come with facts and point out: Shower posse is some feds
"Philly aint been the same since the SHOWER POSSE crushed the JBM towers"-Bro. Omar (MST) <<<<
and they didn't crush no JBM, no 125, no 4xKdy, and no Park Heights towers...got ran out of East Cleveland, East Columbus...The West Side of Detroit...and had to come up to Canada, to keep up the good CIA work.
:mjpls:
It's why the 5PG/Falstaff/Shower gets caught and always released, we know the CIA needs their men in the field!
:mjpls:

Author, Daurius Figueira writes in his book, “Cocaine And Heroin Trafficking In The Caribbean,” “In fact, it meant that illicit drug runners linked to the JLP were integrated into a CIA linked illicit drugs guns and criminal trafficking pipeline.”

Former CIA agent, Philip Agee, said “the CIA was using the JLP as its instrument in the campaign against the Michael Manley government, I’d say most of the violence was coming from the JLP, and behind them was the CIA in terms of getting weapons in and getting money in.”

Reggae, Rastafari, and the Rhetoric of Social Control

:gucci:
nikkas bragging about being do-boys for some REAL SPOOKS. you got this nikka in here calling us SPOOKS AND JIGABOOS, literal cac curses against AAs, but nikkas got sent up here to fukk us up? The CIA?
WORD?
:stopitslime: and nikkas STILL LOST.

Daps
Reppin
99% won’t leave the US. I guess that number doesn’t include you Mr American-Canadian :mjlol:
You getting desperate. “You not where I’m from” “Worry about your own” :mjlol:
Where do you characters come from? You nikkas can’t be this ignorant.
I'm only 100 miles away from the border and 99% of us live in the United States...You're talking about "youtube videos", those exceptions don't make a diaspora happen.
There are thousands of nigerians in houston...ain't that many AAs in Nigeria.
There are thousands of africans in DC...ain't that many AAs in any of their countries.
There are thousands of africans in Atl...ain't that many AAs in their home countries.
Shall we keep going? nikkas talmbat "American Canadian" but I been here 3 years and the crib is a DRIVE AWAY. Not a boat a way, not a plane away...a drive away.
I don't use a phone card to call my peoples, I call them on a regular phone because the phone system here is the same...Goofass nikka get off my line and go drink some nutrament

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm only 100 miles away from the border and 99% of us live in the United States...You're talking about "youtube videos", those exceptions don't make a diaspora happen.
There are thousands of nigerians in houston...ain't that many AAs in Nigeria.
There are thousands of africans in DC...ain't that many AAs in any of their countries.
There are thousands of africans in Atl...ain't that many AAs in their home countries.
Shall we keep going? nikkas talmbat "American Canadian" but I been here 3 years and the crib is a DRIVE AWAY. Not a boat a way, not a plane away...a drive away.
I don't use a phone card to call my peoples, I call them on a regular phone because the phone system here is the same...Goofass nikka get off my line and go drink some nutrament
All this patriotic talk like it mean something. You nikkas talk like y’all hold a share of anything intangible in this country, like the cacs in Wall Street do, like the cacs and Indians in Silicon Valley do. Get the fukk all the way outta here with that. Black people mean absolutely nothing in the eyes of the dominant society, and yet here all you Yankee Doodle ass nikkas go, with your capes freshly dry cleaned out here with your wack ass nationalized and highly patriotic rhetoric. You nikkas are clowns, out here caping with nothing to show for it. Foh

Daps
Reppin
All this patriotic talk like it mean something. You nikkas talk like y’all hold a share of anything intangible in this country, like the cacs in Wall Street do, like the cacs and Indians in Silicon Valley do. Get the fukk all the way outta here with that. Black people mean absolutely nothing in the eyes of the dominant society, and yet here all you Yankee Doodle ass nikkas go, with your capes freshly dry cleaned out here with your wack ass nationalized and highly patriotic rhetoric. You nikkas are clowns, out here caping with nothing to show for it. Foh
:umad:
ain't shyt patriotic, let it all out.
"You nikkas are clowns" ain't nobody caping for a country, y'all were the ones working for the US government.
Is the CIA a Jamaican organization? No.
Didn't they destabilize their own pro-black government run by a black man at the behest of the US gov't?
Sure did.
Who's really patriotic? The nikkas who fought against the feds or the ones who still admit to working for them today?
Don't compare us to Poojeet, either. Those H1-B visas get revoked and they're working for pennies on the dollar.
Nice try. "Black people mean nothing in the eyes of the dominant society" I know, that's why they sent black people from an island to sell drugs in other black peoples' neighborhoods to prevent any potential uprisings.
Now look.
:ufdup:and what you mean Patriotic? Jamaica isn't its' own country like Canada isn't. Before the major weed law is passed, the QUEEN has to sign off on it.
The QUEEN has to overlook major decisions made by the Jamaican gov't...at the behest of the richest Jamaicans...majority of them Nonblacks and asians in a majority black country.
:ufdup:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:umad:
ain't shyt patriotic, let it all out.
"You nikkas are clowns" ain't nobody caping for a country, y'all were the ones working for the US government.
Is the CIA a Jamaican organization? No.
Didn't they destabilize their own pro-black government run by a black man at the behest of the US gov't?
Sure did.
Who's really patriotic? The nikkas who fought against the feds or the ones who still admit to working for them today?
Don't compare us to Poojeet, either. Those H1-B visas get revoked and they're working for pennies on the dollar.
Nice try. "Black people mean nothing in the eyes of the dominant society" I know, that's why they sent black people from an island to sell drugs in other black peoples' neighborhoods to prevent any potential uprisings.
Now look.
:ufdup:and what you mean Patriotic? Jamaica isn't its' own country like Canada isn't. Before the major weed law is passed, the QUEEN has to sign off on it.
The QUEEN has to overlook major decisions made by the Jamaican gov't...at the behest of the richest Jamaicans...majority of them Nonblacks and asians in a majority black country.
:ufdup:
What does any of that have to do with you caping for a country that was founded on racism? Physically and mentally enslaved YOUR ancestors? You say stuff like “you not from where I’m from” and “nikkas showing up in xyz to take over” how is that not caping? You have beef with black immigrants because you’re afraid they will come and replace you. Just like how cacs feel like Mexicans. At least you got something in common with your white zaddy.

Daps
So you’re approving of black on black crime and inter diaspora wars. What kinda c00ning fukk shyt is this and why are people dappin it?

Remember, most of them are the same dudes who'll pitch a fit n throw the :cape: on for some Latino acceptance, but won't mind throwing a Jamaican or Haitian (which they think all West Indians are) under the bus :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Remember, most of them are the same dudes who'll pitch a fit n throw the :cape: on for some Latino acceptance, but won't mind throwing a Jamaican or Haitian (which they think all West Indians are) under the bus :mjpls:
Nahhhh...nikkas shyt on migos super hard unless you're talking about the HL crew.
I will say that during the whole street shyt with the yardies, nobody was firebombing black church families ir spraypainting n***** killer like the migos.
Very interesting. Your point is moot, tho.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
So not only is this guy a homosexual, he's an apologist for the people who enslaved black Americans. :wow:

They really did a number on you guys over there, huh? :wow:
I’m not an apologist for cacs. It’s always gonna be AA’s vs whites but we fighting for control over this house. Every other group is irrelevant

Daps
Reppin
What does any of that have to do with you caping for a country that was founded on racism? Physically and mentally enslaved YOUR ancestors? You say stuff like “you not from where I’m from” and “nikkas showing up in xyz to take over” how is that not caping? You have beef with black immigrants because you’re afraid they will come and replace you. Just like how cacs feel like Mexicans. At least you got something in common with your white zaddy.
"Afraid they will come and replace you"
No.
That island is too small, y'all already been :camby: by the feds. They have new prospects in Africa.
:hubie:
Bases, etc.
You should keep the same energy with your man celebrating, instead you create strawmen and ridiculous scenarios, talmbat some zaddy like a fakkit.
All these catchphrases and rhetoric.
I came through with facts, and nikkas ain't feeling the fake blend with the flag carrying. nikkas shining lights on y'all hoe ass, including the contradictory Godbody Mason.
#blocct bytch