What Does It Mean To “Protect” Women?

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Along with protection comes subservience. You have to hearken to the voice of a man. Forgoing that protection for the minuscule individualistic freedoms this place offers is a choice. Can't have your cake and wanna eat it too regarding traditional gender roles. Better take up martial arts and ccw's I guess lol.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Along with protection comes subservience. You have to hearken to the voice of a man. Forgoing that protection for the minuscule individualistic freedoms this place offers is a choice. Can't have your cake and wanna eat it too regarding traditional gender roles. Better take up martial arts and ccw's I guess lol.

Serving is a two way street. People serve one another. And no one should follow anyone blindly because they beat their chest and call themselves men.

A leader has to earn his spot and when he is off his rocker it is his woman’s responsibility to tell him.

But some people want to be strong in their wrong.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I consider myself a traditional, chivalrous man but I get confused by this statement too OP

Like, am I supposed to punch a nikka arguing with a chick over a parking spot at the mall?:skip:

The thing about chivalry, is it has/had nothing to do with women. It was an archaic form of combat law between knights. The whole treatment of women was added later.

But real talk brehs, they talking out they neck. They looking for simps, plain and simple. Look at every media catered to
Women. They expect a nikka to be ready to risk it all
:stopitslime:

I remember a video of this cac getting into it with his chick outside a club and this
:cape: tried to step in and walk off with buddy 's girl. Homeboy left em leaking on the ground and the bouncer let em go.
:damn::mjcry:

Die for a random hoe, who prolly not even goin show up to your funeral

:wow:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I feel u. But I think the definition is different for everyone. Like me as far as my woman goes this how I protect her:
-physically: if nikkas tryna get on her head or run the fade, im on they shyt
-financially: I make sure I keep enough in the rainy day fund for both of us (she dont know tho:lolbron:) and I try to game her on finances and show her how to stack and invest
-mentally: I give her game (street/legal,office etc.) Plus I try to out her onto new shyt.
-emotionally: just be a shoulder for hwr to cry on, and help reibforce her self esteem when she needs it.

Plus I slapbox w/ my women sometimes to keep they hands on point:mjlol: (no face tho :whoa: I cant mess up a pretty face.

Idk if that helps, plus my tips are for sane women

:salute:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Serving is a two way street. People serve one another. And no one should follow anyone blindly because they beat their chest and call themselves men.

A leader has to earn his spot and when he is off his rocker it is his woman’s responsibility to tell him.

But some people want to be strong in their wrong.

If you say so lol. Addressing the bold, yes in circumstances befit a woman can actually offer reasonable advice to her man/husband, but ultimately it's on her to have faith in what's he's doing. Too often are challenges used to essentially question a man's authority because of a unsatisfied woman (in her own role or overall feeling). Why would men feel the need to protect women who are constantly combative for no gain? Some will continue to out of pure love but there is a contingency who don't want the headache :mjlol:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
When you watch other races take care of their own, even strangers of their own race they will protect and look out for.

If a random cac woman screams near a black man, a flood of cacs will come flying out of the shadows like Indiana Jones looking for treasure at skull island.
Like that time Afroman slapped the fukk out of a white bytch on stage in Mississippi in front of a crowd full of white men:duck:most cacs will stand around if a black man touch they women, esp a big nikka.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Be a simp and allow them to misbehave.
This is exactly what they mean, that "BM don't protect us" rhetoric is sum bs black feminist NBWs scream cause they wanna shame Bm into being simps.

black men ain't got no problem protecting bw when they're in need. We just ain't down with the simp shyt.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
facts, plus just ten years ago all these females was screaming that " I'm a strong black woman, I don't need a man" B.S now all of a sudden "why won't black men protect us:sadbron:". Hahahaha

:camby:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
From what I can tell this "protect" talk is simply an angle/framing used in an attempt to add weight/gravity/urgency(regardless of appropriateness) to an argument being made.:yeshrug:
I.E. People say it because it sounds heavier(more damning) than anything else they could think up:francis:

We are in a 400+ year old war.
Everyone...
  • children,
  • adults,
  • elders,
  • ancestors,
  • (wo)men
...is under fire.
I don't care if you have a multi billion dollar army you are going to take hits...
allied-combatants-killed-2.jpg

I don't care if you have a multi million dollar policing apparatus you are going to take hits...
50434C5B-813D-4527-8413-2D23C3AB5218.jpg

If you want to frame it as people not being protected ...well,ok. :yeshrug:
I frame it as we are dealing with the ramifications of the circumstance we've inherited.

• Transatlantic slave trade stopped(done)
  • Chattel Enslavement of Africans stopped(done)
  • Gain the ability to govern&police our own jurisdictions(done)
  • African Governmental Colonization stopped(done)
  • Rebuild economy(in progress)
  • Rebuild educational system(in progress)
  • Rebuild military institutions(in progress)
We have people out here doing the intergenerational rebuilding work. Then we got folks out here B.S.ing :ufdup: If you think your not going to get "touched" in an open war while simultaneously in the middle of a rebuilding effort your delusional :comeon:

Last edited: