What Does It Mean To “Protect” Women?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Hmmm it's a general feeling of being safe you get from being around the men that look like you and share the same experiences as you.

Only on the internet do I encounter blk dudes talking about hesitating when others in their community are being targeted. There are some instances where I would feel obligated to assist somebody and I'm a female. If we want to be real this is less about gender and more about heart.

You either got it or you don't. If I see an evil racist terrorizing an elder, I'm don't know them but they are from my community. My lil wack ass taser coming out along with my pepper spray and a brick if I can find one. I'm calling the cops and crying and acting just as traumatized as I can. Yelling, screaming...making the biggest scene ever. I'm doing all I can to stop it. Same if that happens to a man or woman or a child.

The excuse of "I don't know them" is really just a smokescreen for deeper gender frustrations people feeling but like most things, I doubt we tryin to be that real tonight. Or maybe I'm wrong. That's just my thoughts on the matter.

Edit: Then again I hail from a long line of unhinged people. I'm the daughter of a man who heard our neighbor's house being broken into, and ran out the door in his tighty, whitey drawers yellin "FREEZE!!!!"
Or my grandmother who smushed a white bytches face so hard in a "whites only" water fountain that she broke the hoe nose and broke a blood vessel in her eye. I never knew why my grandmother lived in Pennsylvania for so long. I dunno, country folks be getting outta formation with a quickness. Certain shyt just ain't gonna go down.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Randoms aren't yours.

You only protect what's yours.

Basic manhood shyt.

:heh: well, yeah

But you got some women running around catchphrasing "Black men don't protect us at all.", when they themselves are WELL "protected".

what do THOSE women want?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Hmmm it's a general feeling of being safe you get from being around the men that look like you and share the same experiences as you.

Only on the internet do I encounter blk dudes talking about hesitating when others in their community are being targeted. There are some instances where I would feel obligated to assist somebody and I'm a female. If we want to be real this is less about gender and more about heart.

You either got it or you don't. If I see an evil racist terrorizing an elder, I'm don't know them but they are from my community. My lil wack ass taser coming out along with my pepper spray and a brick if I can find one. I'm calling the cops and crying and acting just as traumatized as I can. Yelling, screaming...making the biggest scene ever. I'm doing all I can to stop it. Same if that happens to a man or woman or a child.

The excuse of "I don't know them" is really just a smokescreen for deeper gender frustrations people feeling but like most things, I doubt we tryin to be that real tonight. Or maybe I'm wrong. That's just my thoughts on the matter.
I understand where you coming from sis. Like if I see a chick in a SERIOUS confrontation in public, I'll step in and regulate. But my thing is, that RARELY ever happens, and when it does, I see a black dude fix the issue. Black men are accused of not protecting anything, but I'm trying to see a daily situation in which there is a need for me to do so:skip:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Other races of men seem to let the same shyt happen cuz ive seen it

I think its a deeper problem with American gender politics. Ive seen white men who hate white women with a passion.

Do u expect random black men to help u if u are attacked? Is it just attacked? What if ur at a job and a boss sexually harrasses u? Do u expect bm at the job to stick up for u? Or just bm that are related to u?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
When you watch other races take care of their own, even strangers of their own race they will protect and look out for.

Yeah, that's why Cac judges are sparing Cacs raping Women behind dumpsters, right? Man, that's some great protection.

If a random cac woman screams near a black man, a flood of cacs will come flying out of the shadows like Indiana Jones looking for treasure at skull island.

So, racism? Anyone can scream next to a Black Man and Cacs would be out for blood.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Other races of men seem to let the same shyt happen cuz ive seen it

I think its a deeper problem with American gender politics. Ive seen white men who hate white women with a passion.

Do u expect random black men to help u if u are attacked? Is it just attacked? What if ur at a job and a boss sexually harrasses u? Do u expect bm at the job to stick up for u? Or just bm that are related to u?
I dunno if I've seen this in other races, not that they should be a marker of our own actions. For instance, Hawaiians are notorious for being ready at even the SLIGHTEST hint of an insult towards one of their own.

Africans too. I've legit seen entire Italian families and strangers of whites come to the aid of perceived slights on one of their women.
Hell my entire school got tagged by MS-13 b/c a parent called the ESL teacher a bytch.

In Japan there are rumors of American soldiers who were murdered and never found again b/c they fukked over some Japanese chicks.
I've seen Mexicans swarm out like ants after the rain on racists talking shyt.

Good questions. They make you think. This is stuff I grew up taking for granted b/c in my community it's all for one and one for all.
I grew up with an understanding of blk solidarity. If ur in a position to help u help if u can. In the workplace I've been lucky that most blks stuck together.
I've worked at jobs where blks participated in class action lawsuits together. I just have this idea in my head that racial solidarity trumps all other issues. That's just how I move.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
It means to approach a nikka because your "homegirl" is scared of young, skinny nikka in a hoody and ball shorts
Police believe man seen in surveillance video tied to flea market murder

SAN ANTONIO - Crime Stoppers is asking the public for help in identifying a man who detectives believe is a suspect in a murder.

The agency released surveillance video of the man wearing a black jacket, a white shirt and red shorts. Detectives suspect the man in the video might have been involved in the murder of 37-year-old Michael Williams.

More News Headlines

Williams died at San Antonio Military Medical Center after being shot at the Market Center in the 3900 block of Eisenhauer Road.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I dunno if I've seen this in other races, not that they should be a marker of our own actions. For instance, Hawaiians are notorious for being ready at even the SLIGHTEST hint of an insult towards one of their own.

Africans too. I've legit seen entire Italian families and strangers of whites come to the aid of perceived slights on one of their women.
Hell my entire school got tagged by MS-13 b/c a parent called the ESL teacher a bytch.

In Japan there are rumors of American soldiers who were murdered and never found again b/c they fukked over some Japanese chicks.
I've seen Mexicans swarm out like ants after the rain on racists talking shyt.

Good questions. They make you think. This is stuff I grew up taking for granted b/c in my community it's all for one and one for all.
I grew up with an understanding of blk solidarity. If ur in a position to help u help if u can. In the workplace I've been lucky that most blks stuck together.
I've worked at jobs where blks participated in class action lawsuits together. I just have this idea in my head that racial solidarity trumps all other issues. That's just how I move.
Those are all foreign communities.

This is almost like...an American thing

I think this individualist culture and gender politics in America have made it to the point where alotta men are apathetic to female issues and see them on a level playing field. So why bother

Im glad u grew up that way with an actual community but in a big city people look out for themselves. Ive seen way too many men of all races just watch a woman get attacked (excluding foreigners)