What Does It Mean To “Protect” Women?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Those are all foreign communities.

This is almost like...an American thing

I think this individualist culture and gender politics in America have made it to the point where alotta men are apathetic to female issues and see them on a level playing field. So why bother

Im glad u grew up that way with an actual community but in a big city people look out for themselves. Ive seen way too many men of all races just watch a woman get attacked (excluding foreigners)
Right...I think ur on to something. B/c I generally felt safe when I was chilling with Africans when I went to school in Canada...
The degree of "protection" I had in Japan was ridiculous. It was like having a dozen fukking dads. I appreciate it now but then I remember being uber irritated by unsolicited care.

I dunno u really made me think about this. I think this is why I'm so trusting of people and men in general. Confirmation bias doesn't help b/c the men I grew up with and interacted with from different cultures all affirmed what I learned from
the way I grew up which is that no one fukks with someone from your community. No one fukks with elders. No one fukks with women. No one fukks with children. And if a man is caught out there (unless he tells you to stay out of it...it's a fukkin free for all.)
I could never live with myself if I watched some legitimately horrid shyt go down and I didn't do something to help. And I know I'm physically weak...but still.

Sometimes I'll show my parents stuff like off Worldstar Hip hop and my mom and dad just can't fathom it.
"What are they watching for?! What the hell is wrong with them?!"

I dunno. Good questions tho. I'll think more on it. Goodnight!

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Woman punched after calling out 'manspreading' now getting death threats

White female feminist attacked by black man on subway for minutes until a latino man intervened

4671348900000578-5092115-image-a-33_1510915336901.jpg

Comments fulla white boys applauding the black man on Youtube:

“You just hit a lady bro” what a cuck

Another feminist cover up?

Well hope she learned her lesson....oops forgot she’s female

I think this is much deeper on the surface. I feel like a part of it is this generation of men are more feminized and “soft”; but the other part is women fought so hard for equality/hold feminist ideals alot of American men of all races dont see women as victims. They are apathetic to them.Double whammy if ur a black woman who are already devalued.

If u try that in a foreigner community u will get ran up on though.
The feminization of men is called the "liberated man" coined by a male feminist. You cannot tell men to turn thier backs on masculinity and then ask them to be the traditional defenders they once were. It doesn't work.