What Does It Mean To “Protect” Women?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
This perception is in relation to power IMO.

Until Black men run the world we will always have a perception issue of not protecting ours, even when we do it at an individual level.
:francis:
This. But it is not so much running the world but running your own countries/communities.

Yes, that is what women really mean when they say it.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Take this L you have the mind of a bytch:mjlol:

Probably wonder why no nikka will buy you a drink in the club:hhh:
:mjlol:If a bytch can't and won't reciprocate then what the fukk I'm giving her my energy for. They all so pro black t' challa wakanda, "save her" "we built the pyramids" and all that shyt when they need your help but let a white bytch Hop on you and see how that play out

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The feminization of men is called the "liberated man" coined by a male feminist. You cannot tell men to turn thier backs on masculinity and then ask them to be the traditional defenders they once were. It doesn't work.
This is probably the best explanation of how we got to where we are today with this.

The apathy, that many men feel about this is mostly due to break down of men's roles in our society.

When you tell men that they are no longer inherently "men" and should not exhibit authority as such…you're going to see more men with the :yeshrug: when shyt gets real for you as a woman.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: what is the point of even having a discussion if everything you post is a lie

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I'll give an example of when I worked in retail. White woman demanded a discount on a T-shirt. Black Cashier calmy explained that the item was not on sale. Ww proceeds to get loud and eventually cry. Cashier apologizes and tells ww that she can go to customer service and speak to a supervisor. Ww acts hysterical. Everyone is staring. Random white guy walks up to cashier and demands to know what is going on. Cashier tries to explain the situation as supervisor walks up to them. As they are talking, another white guy approaches and although he has no idea what is going on, he acts protective of the ww. She is in the wrong but even though the wm know that she is wrong, they still proceed to comfort her and stare at the cashier as if she has committed a crime.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Women not being protected is their fault. They wanted equality and sexual liberation. A man protects HIS woman and the women in his family. Only a sucker is going to risk life and limb for women who get around the block and who scream for the same compensation because they say they are equal to men. The real question is, why is it always what men can do for Women? What is the average woman doing for a man?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I'll give an example of when I worked in retail. White woman demanded a discount on a T-shirt. Black Cashier calmy explained that the item was not on sale. Ww proceeds to get loud and eventually cry. Cashier apologizes and tells ww that she can go to customer service and speak to a supervisor. Ww acts hysterical. Everyone is staring. Random white guy walks up to cashier and demands to know what is going on. Cashier tries to explain the situation as supervisor walks up to them. As they are talking, another white guy approaches and although he has no idea what is going on, he acts protective of the ww. She is in the wrong but even though the wm know that she is wrong, they still proceed to comfort her and stare at the cashier as if she has committed a crime.
It amazes me how much credit y'all give white men…

A woman crying (NOT yelling and cussing someone out) in public will generally draw a few men's attention to them, and some degree of comfort and concern.

THis idea of BM just waltzing by crying BW apathetically is BS.

The reality is, is that if random BM ever step in and show concern, the said BW assumes he is just trying to smash.

Most BM know that if you step to strange BW and ask "is everything ok, are you alright?"…

BW be on some ":mjpls:…YES nikka…don't even try it, you aint gettin nothin"

Last edited: