What Does It Mean To “Protect” Women?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
In what regard? I thought thread topic was just based on a general statement...its a figurative statement anyway...some girls have stopped me from involving myself in other ppls shyt in public because they didn't want to see me get hurt...so in a sense they was "protecting" me...cuz they cared about me...
Nvm. I'm too tired to go through this.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:I'm going to assume that's just an unfortunate choice of words....

comparing a group of black men to roaches??? real sus.. and degrading

That's what black men (and women) gotta deal with day to day: feminist black women that call black men "roaches" and other degrading labels cause we don't fit in her unrealistic expectation of a "protector".

Black men always get the first blame for any and everything.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
caught a few women on my social media making up black bogeyman kidnap stories.
"A group of pimos tried to kidnap me at walmart, white men and black men"
:duck:

"Some guy catcalled and chased me downtown, i told him fukk off and he ran!"
:duck:

What is all of this for, what is the end goal?

Getting money and their celebrity crushes. Most of these feminists consume the most media outta any group, and always have these unrealistic expectations outta everywhere, wanting the "average" Black man look like Tyson Beckford :dame: and living the lifestyle of Sex and the City.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
yeah... @junie.. inquiring minds would like to know???

also... @junie Are you fabricating details? - "White supremacists frequently like to manipulate crime statistics in order to claim that nonwhite minorities, particularly African-Americans, are far more crime-prone and the source of most violent crime against whites. Indeed, it is a core belief that this is the case, and many white nationalist ideologues — including politician and pundit Patrick Buchanan, Jared Taylor of American Renaissance, and the Council of Conservative Citizens — all have made considerable hay out of proffering “studies” laden with risibly bad statistics and other evidence to make their case." White supremacists' favorite myths about black crime rates take another hit from BJS study

(But let me fall back tho. Last time I confronted a non-black or in this case, (a perceived to be non-black or feminist), I was threatened and told that I was violating "forum rules" even tho said person was repeatedly attacking my character and telling me to "shut the fuk up or else".. lol. But I digress.)

I think she a black woman feminist that think that the black man is some uncontrolling pervert that looks like Sheek Louch that just rapes every woman. Like hungry beasts :smh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:jbhmm:...basically just hold them down man...not rocket science....be her "rock, ock,ock,ock"...if she a "woman" she will reciprocate in her own way...ppl love differently...when most men love a chick they normally "do" for her...most women low-key know that....that's why they say they need a man to hold them down...cuz if he holds her down he truly fukks with her....
What in the who?? Wtf r u talking about? :gucci:. Response is all over the place. You should have kept scrolling.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I've had an older black man intervene on my behalf when some guys surrounded me when I was out by myself one night. He protected me and made me feel safe. They scattered like roaches.

The only other times resulted in said men asking for my number but they don't count.

I've never actually seen bw get that type of "protection" treatment out in public by black men but I'm sure it happens. I've seen random African men come to the defense of bw a few times. I have definitely seen bm come to the defense of white women quite a few times and back in high school visibly mixed girls were always protected by black boys.

The fact that we got disgruntled black women like this, saying stuff about black men in the open, sets a negative trend across the board.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Really?

By not being dismissive, condescending, or rude. By valuing them and their words and experiences. Seeing them as women, humans, mothers, sisters and daughters, and acknowledging their importance and role in the community as partners in the creation of life, healers, nurturers, enterprisers, wise women, and just another person who relates and shares your experiences walking through this life as a melanated person in this society.

They are not your enemy or competition, they are not out to get you. Recognize that like anyone else they are not perfect, and they get tired, hurt and angry too.

TL;DR: Golden rule: Treat people how you would want to be treated. See their intrinsic value. Don't bring any harm to them, prevent it if possible. Offer assistance, be of service.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The fact that we got disgruntled black women like this, saying stuff about black men in the open, sets a negative trend across the board.

They’re so easy to sus out- nothing but a lot of repetition, complaining and parroting of prior comments. c00ns do the same thing. The same refrain everyday.. No solutions and no substantive feedback. That’s why both of their movements are losing ground and they’re reduced to these ploys for attention or deflecting.

The premise of this thread was information on what black women mean by “protect” . Notice how posters like @Booksnrain and the initial female posters actually offer informative/positive commentary based on their actual experiences and interaction. We all may not agree on each issue but at least that is representative of an actual discussion.

Then as we go along, you get randoms doing the exact opposite coming out the woodwork portraying black men as “menacing” , intimidating, comparison to other races, lack of suggestions... saying their fearful, etc . The shyt just devolves.