What Does It Mean To “Protect” Women?

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Leave out the most important aspects of your comment, on purpose... so that we can infer what you mean. Then when factual references are made; resort to shaming tactics to deflect from your own offensive commentary - the book on CAC Code of Behavior Section 1, paragraph 19. c00n Code of Ethics vol 20,
Lol I'll be that

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Lol I'll be that
242418-seaman.jpg

#CACfish2018

the coli y'all

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Not to let them fend for themselves in the world.

If there's bills that need to be paid, I got that.
If there's tires need to be changed, I got that.
Fights need to be fought, that's me.
Lessons taught, right here.

Basic manhood shyt. You never leave your woman unprotected.
Are they ready to do the inverse though?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Then again address the people who A) Created these ideologies and B) who build cults of personality based on them. You know where they are and it's not just here. Again I have my own ideations about what I do in situations. most of which have to do with my disposition at the time.
To be honest I'm addressing them with you b/c u were the only one brave enuff to go there instead of talking around the issue.

Also the originators of this don't matter. It's the people who adopt this mentality and actively use it to inform their actions that have the largest immediate impact. The originators of that flawed framework is white supremacy. The idea that men and women only relate to each other through gender instead of a shared human experience is a fukked Western concept that our community is adopting and acting on based off frustrations with the opposite sex.
Layered on top of this is also the problem of internet culture creating echo chambers of frustrations that don't match reality but are used as representations of it.

As me and Wanye were discussing pages ago, we don't see this shyt play out in real life. Chicks say they don't feel protected by blk dudes. Blk dudes say they ain't protecting blk women outside of their family.

But none of that shyt has ever held any heat in my experiences. So who are we talking about? I'm not gonna go on another loser reject rant and how that energy has infected the blk internet presence for blk men and blk women, b/c people don't like hearing that stuff but this shyt is just another facet of it.

And I'm a global thinker. People not making connections. Blk internet men and blk internet women have been given pathways by racist elite whites and coded language to indicate they not down with our community.

Alt-right shyt, black woman-hating shyt, c00ning shyt, being unwilling to protect your people to the same extent as other communities, worshiping non-blk females, misogyny, soft-toe stepping on rape and molesting=these are blk male pathways for those who have been rejected and are easily recruited for self-hate, abandon the blk community agendas.

Alt-right shyt, black man-hating shyt, c00ning shyt, cult of the Blk woman shyt, worship of non-blk males as glowing examples fukkery, trying to force LBGTZHDY down people's throats and associating that shyt with blk struggle, lack of reproductive dignity, "these nikkas ain't shyt" committees=these are all blk female pathways for those who have been rejected or allowed themselves to be smutted out and abused and are easily recruited for self-hate, abandon the blk community agendas.

This site has been infiltrated with these types so that if any blk person were to take a cursory look at this site they would see blk men that hate blk women, love PAWGs, would be totally apathetic to a blk female getting beaten down in the streets by a racist, who are also ultra conservative hard line alt-righters that are totally okay with R. Kelly molesting young blk females, and cape for Trump.

Nobody is going to look at the hundreds of other posters who call these motherfukkers out EVERY TIME like @Houston911 or @Barnett114 or @The Wave. Blk men and blk women online are being herded like cattle towards age old stereotypic behavior.

Think about the stereotypes of blks and the pathways above I've outlined. Blacks on the fringes of society who are online are being ushered towards stereotypes of blk self hate in our community. Equating human decency with gender frustration is just another pathway for blk men and blk women to become that white stereotype whites have been trying to project onto us since the onset of European contact with our ancestors. Namely that we are weak and divided and everybody else is down for their people.

I just can't believe we falling for it b/c people allowing dry dykks and bitter pussies to make them petulant enough to co-sign cowardice in blk men and flagrant ignorance in blk women.

As always thanks to you and @Hennessypapi for having balls to go there. I'm tired of pretending like this is one thing when it's actually another.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
What in the who?? Wtf r u talking about? :gucci:. Response is all over the place. You should have kept scrolling.
:comeon:...all over the place how? When most women say protect them they mean hold them down...stop trolling...u didn't dispute anything I said...

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Not to let them fend for themselves in the world.

If there's bills that need to be paid, I got that.
If there's tires need to be changed, I got that.
Fights need to be fought, that's me.
Lessons taught, right here.

Basic manhood shyt. You never leave your woman unprotected.

:childplease:

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
That's just a woman's way of manipulating you. Back in the old days when a tribe invaded it's neighbor, a man was expected to help protect the women and children. Women still hold on to the primitive notion that a man is cannon fodder for her.

It's 2018 and I ain't with dying for dames :camby:
:salute:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
The idea that men and women only relate to each other through gender instead of a shared human experience is a fukked Western concept that our community is adopting and acting on based off frustrations with the opposite sex.
Layered on top of this is also the problem of internet culture creating echo chambers of frustrations that don't match reality but are used as representations of it.
:wow:#GoatPost #ClassIsOver :blessed:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
To be honest I'm addressing them with you b/c u were the only one brave enuff to go there instead of talking around the issue.

Also the originators of this don't matter. It's the people who adopt this mentality and actively use it to inform their actions that have the largest immediate impact. The originators of that flawed framework is white supremacy. The idea that men and women only relate to each other through gender instead of a shared human experience is a fukked Western concept that our community is adopting and acting on based off frustrations with the opposite sex.

As me and Wanye were discussing pages ago, we don't see this shyt play out in real life. Chicks say they don't feel protected by blk dudes. Blk dudes say they ain't protecting blk women outside of their family.

But none of that shyt has ever held any heat in my experiences. So who are we talking about? I'm not gonna go on another loser reject rant and how that energy has infected the blk internet presence for blk men and blk women, b/c people don't like hearing that stuff but this shyt is just another facet of it.

And I'm a global thinker. People not making connections. Blk internet men and blk internet women have been given pathways by racist elite whites and coded language to indicate they not down with our community.

Alt-right shyt, black woman-hating shyt, c00ning shyt, being unwilling to protect your people to the same extent as other communities, worshiping non-blk females, misogyny, soft-toe stepping on rape and molesting=these are blk male pathways for those who have been rejected and are easily recruited for self-hate, abandon the blk community agendas.

Alt-right shyt, black man-hating shyt, c00ning shyt, cult of the Blk woman shyt, worship of non-blk males as glowing examples fukkery, trying to force LBGTZHDY down people's throats and associating that shyt with blk struggle, lack of reproductive dignity, "these nikkas ain't shyt" committees=these are all blk female pathways for those who have been rejected or allowed themselves to be smutted out and abused and are easily recruited for self-hate, abandon the blk community agendas.

This site has been infiltrated with these types so that if any blk person were to take a cursory look at this site they would see blk men that hate blk women, love PAWGs, would be totally apathetic to a blk female getting beaten down in the streets by a racist, who are also ultra conservative hard line alt-righters that are totally okay with R. Kelly molesting young blk females, and cape for Trump.

Nobody is going to look at the hundreds of other posters who call these motherfukkers out EVERY TIME like @Houston911 or @Barnett114 or @The Wave. Blk men and blk women online are being herded like cattle towards age old stereotypic behavior.

Think about the stereotypes of blks and the pathways above I've outlined. Blacks on the fringes of society who are online are being ushered towards stereotypes of blk self hate in our community. Equating human decency with gender frustration is just another pathway for blk men and blk women to become that white stereotype whites have been trying to project onto us since the onset of European contact with our ancestors. Namely that we are weak and divided and everybody else is down for their people.

I just can't believe we falling for it b/c people allowing dry dykks and bitter pussies to make them petulant enough to co-sign cowardice in blk men and flagrant ignorance in blk women.

As always thanks to you and @Hennessypapi for having balls to go there. I'm tired of pretending like this is one thing when it's actually another.
Well said. Now that we have identified the problem, what do we do? Are we creating some sort of space for the antithesis of this thinking , are we actually reaching out to the men and women who are susptible to this kind of thinking? Because I think the youth who are nursed on the digital teat are who we need to try and get to. But what do we do to actually asuage their fustrations? We're dealing in an age where digital dissociative identity disorder can be a very real thing. I'm currently trying to mentor young men away from the hatred of women, black women especially. But the reach we have and the reach these other pathways as you put it have are very different scopewise.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is exactly what they mean, that "BM don't protect us" rhetoric is sum bs black feminist NBWs scream cause they wanna shame Bm into being simps.

black men ain't got no problem protecting bw when they're in need. We just ain't down with the simp shyt.

That black dude with glasses standing in the middle should have gotten thrown off the train. fukk that dude lol

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of when I found out a lot of women like taller men cause they feel "safe" and "protected". I always wondered from what?

The answer to the op question would only lead to more questions, cause usually this "protection " talk is some edge-case stuff that if it happens once, it's a failing on all men for not being there with capes on at a moments notice.