Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
caught a few women on my social media making up black bogeyman kidnap stories.
"A group of pimos tried to kidnap me at walmart, white men and black men"
:duck:

"Some guy catcalled and chased me downtown, i told him fukk off and he ran!"
:duck:

What is all of this for, what is the end goal?
No idea. sob story for sympathy or no other position to fit their rhetoric. Let me just say that I have lived in, traveled around or visited all of the following cities many many times: Queens, Newark, East Orange, Elizabeth NJ, Brooklyn, BX, Manhattan, been to Philly a number of times, Baltimore, Southern Maryland..DC.. while alone, at night, middle of the night, trains.. walking, etc etc as a single woman.. and never ever had those experiences or felt threatened or "attacked". At the most, little compliments or comments here and there like in any other place, in any other city, amerikkka .. but nothing ever considered close to that and I consider myself to be very aware of my surroundings. majority of black people are not looking to start any shyt unless they have previous issues with you or you go into a situation expecting or agitating something to go down.. most people are out here minding their business, the same as you.

anybody that does any little amount of basic research or follows any studies knows that statistics and research findings show that black men are not out here raping, confronting or attacking black women (or white women)... its a very very miniscule percentage (if you can even call it that). fohwtbs.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did she say surrounded? Is she living in Streets of Rage?
yes.lol.. if it's the mean streets of Pleasantown, Vermont. "surrounded"... like she's out in the damn wildnerness with the coyotes or wilderbeasts (huh?) (idk that's the word that came into my mental pic)..,lol.. foaming at the mouth, blood stained teeth from their last fresh kill or some shyt like that. or out in Australia getting ready to be pounced on by some Dingos. wtf... "surrounded" then an 'older' (note that it's always some OLDER black man) came to her rescue.. lmao. Yes, because older black men are safe and comforting to them..*rolls eyes. (if you read through the thread.. another poster uses the same term "older black man".. lol, they can't even get their stories on par.. "and in today's chapter of Scary Black Experiences.. let's discuss.. "older black men").

side note: I have brothers and family members that are in the younger category of black men.. so yeah, I'm fukkin offended.

Last edited:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:...basically just hold them down man...not rocket science....be her "rock, ock,ock,ock"...if she a "woman" she will reciprocate in her own way...ppl love differently...when most men love a chick they normally "do" for her...most women low-key know that....that's why they say they need a man to hold them down...cuz if he holds her down he truly fukks with her....

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Booksnrain in truth you are right things should be that way. But they aren't and they won't be until everyone decides we need an actual community and not a disjointed group of people who want to scream at each other.
facts. (and rep when I can) . /close thread.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Its a metaphor, for how European "white knights" round table bullshyt would defend these repuntzel in distress ass thots with magic swords from dragons and wizards.
Its the whole "the one" fantasy that their perfect guy would fix them in turn because she changed him. Hot fire huh? Its easy to break lies when it doesn't work! Hah!

If any chicks not willing to ride or die is better off tuning out from when they talk like this.
shyt ijs I prefer if she willing to defend herself because she got her a heat/strap but stay sane take care of herself because that's afro consciousness real talk. Feel my frequencies? Yeah!!!!

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:jbhmm:...basically just hold them down man...not rocket science....be her "rock, ock,ock,ock"...if she a "woman" she will reciprocate in her own way...ppl love differently...when most men love a chick they normally "do" for her...most women low-key know that....that's why they say they need a man to hold them down...cuz if he holds her down he truly fukks with her....
This is a relationship not a stranger right?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:

@junie why would you do that?
:gucci:
yeah... @junie.. inquiring minds would like to know???

also... @junie Are you fabricating details? - "White supremacists frequently like to manipulate crime statistics in order to claim that nonwhite minorities, particularly African-Americans, are far more crime-prone and the source of most violent crime against whites. Indeed, it is a core belief that this is the case, and many white nationalist ideologues — including politician and pundit Patrick Buchanan, Jared Taylor of American Renaissance, and the Council of Conservative Citizens — all have made considerable hay out of proffering “studies” laden with risibly bad statistics and other evidence to make their case." White supremacists' favorite myths about black crime rates take another hit from BJS study

(But let me fall back tho. Last time I confronted a non-black or in this case, (a perceived to be non-black or feminist), I was threatened and told that I was violating "forum rules" even tho said person was repeatedly attacking my character and telling me to "shut the fuk up or else".. lol. But I digress.)

King Jae

Banned
Daps
But if she isn't ,then what?
In what regard? I thought thread topic was just based on a general statement...its a figurative statement anyway...some girls have stopped me from involving myself in other ppls shyt in public because they didn't want to see me get hurt...so in a sense they was "protecting" me...cuz they cared about me...

Daps
Attention .

I think its more insideous than that.

I think they're after that same social power white women wielded in the 20th century.

That power that got emmitt till murdered.

They wanna be able to point at the ugly, over-aggresive breh who harrassed her on the street and have a mob of nikkas go beat him to death.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't protect anybody I don't know. I have seen women getting beat in public multiple times and it don't even faze me anymore. Hell I let one of my boys take a ass whooping because he jumped in one such a situation.
:hubie:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think its more insideous than that.

I think they're after that same social power white women wielded in the 20th century.

That power that got emmitt till murdered.

They wanna be able to point at the ugly, over-aggresive breh who harrassed her on the street and have a mob of nikkas go beat him to death.
I hope this isn't true