Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How does she know what a roach is? She's from an upper middle class area.
facts. you can tell the genuine responses from the run of the mill generic bandwagon shyt. regurgitating facts and manufacturing "experiences".

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its more like I'm showing that the reason other races are better off than us is because they go by a code and put their women and children first. How you got out of it that I'm sucking them off is funny. lol
Did you just inadvertently answer your own question????? Yes. indeed you did. lmaofffffff!! Duhhhhhhh.. lol

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
facts. you can tell the genuine responses from the run of the mill generic bandwagon shyt. regurgitating facts and manufacturing "experiences".
caught a few women on my social media making up black bogeyman kidnap stories.
"A group of pimos tried to kidnap me at walmart, white men and black men"
:duck:

"Some guy catcalled and chased me downtown, i told him fukk off and he ran!"

What is all of this for, what is the end goal?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This place is a fukking riot didn't know this was the youth helpline messagebaord.

:dead:had to laugh at that.:deadrose: I've seen that many times too over the past month or so that I've been on.. like a defense mechanism. after they get called out on one thing or another

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My point is that actions we associate with chivalry have nothing to do with masculinity but are arbitrarily associated with manhood. This is one of the worst parts of gender frameworks.

Chivalry is based off men doing stuff for women b/c they consider them children or weak.
Men have defined themselves through this lens so much that they have forsaken their humanity.

Assumptions of someone's inferiority shouldn't be the primary reason for wishing to protect someone.
As humans we are on the trajectory of evolving beyond doing shyt based off gender roles and moving towards pragmatic approaches. In short you do things b/c that's what is best for your community b/c ur community is what is best for your quality of life.

Think about how fragile it is to base ur actions on a paradigm to the extent that when it comes down you don't know how to operate outside of it.

It's a very harmful mental categorization process we go through with gender when we define necessarily human characteristics as being defined by one gender or the other.

Community solidarity shouldn't be undermined b/c u irritated with the opposite sex in ur race. Not to mention the stereotyping that has to happen in order to move like that. So people are generalizing all males or females and projecting their negative experiences onto people they don't know and using that as an excuse to let others get abused when there are things they could do?
:huhldup: Of course there are exceptions to this too. Im not risking my life for a fool either. :sas2:
Then again address the people who A) Created these ideologies and B) who build cults of personality based on them. You know where they are and it's not just here. Again I have my own ideations about what I do in situations. most of which have to do with my disposition at the time.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
caught a few women on my social media making up black bogeyman kidnap stories.
"A group of pimos tried to kidnap me at walmart, white men and black men"

"Some guy catcalled and chased me downtown, i told him fukk off and he ran!"

What is all of this for, what is the end goal?
Attention .