What Does It Mean To “Protect” Women?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They’re so easy to sus out- nothing but a lot of repetition, complaining and parroting of prior comments. c00ns do the same thing. The same refrain everyday.. No solutions and no substantive feedback. That’s why both of their movements are losing ground and they’re reduced to these ploys for attention or deflecting.

The premise of this thread was information on what black women mean by “protect” . Notice how posters like @Booksnrain and the initial female posters actually offer informative/positive commentary based on their actual experiences and interaction. We all may not agree on each issue but at least that is representative of an actual discussion.

Then as we go along, you get randoms doing the exact opposite coming out the woodwork portraying black men as “menacing” , intimidating, comparison to other races, lack of suggestions... saying their fearful, etc . The shyt just devolves.

I agree, and I read from somewhere years ago that a foundation built on hatred will run on fumes after a few trials and tribulations. Guess these feminists and coins that had their golden era since 2010 are now dying. Their gimmicks and statements will be on the wrong side of history.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
:snoop:I'm going to assume that's just an unfortunate choice of words....

comparing a group of black men to roaches??? real sus.. and degrading
Who said they were black? It was a group of what I assume were Mexicans.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
:sadbron: chase after women's fantasies to impress her bros. :snoop:

This is why I think fathers should teach their kids karate, that way we will have self disciplined adults who can defend themselves from would be attackers just my 2 pennies for ya':obama: :sas1:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
:russ: you knew you left that part out on purpose to begin with. I read the quotes :francis: prissy panties having ass
(By the way what you looking like that made a gang of ese's chase you down for your numbero:shaq:assuming you're actually a woman.)

sunny80

All Star
Daps
:russ: you knew you left that part out on purpose to begin with. I read the quotes :francis: prissy panties having ass
(By the way what you looking like :shaq:assuming you're actually a woman.)
I'm a woman. And yes I did leave it out on purpose. Didn't feel it mattered. I gave an account of a black man who intervened on my behalf and that's the only part that should have mattered.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lmaofffff!!! Foh .. :duck:... how long did it take you to come up with that? And do you really think we are that stooopid, to not use context clues from your whole description??? :camby:. Do you really want to do this..., ? Because I can pick apart your whole program... just off your comments.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I'm a woman. And yes I did leave it out on purpose. Didn't feel it mattered. I gave an account of a black man who intervened on my behalf and that's the only part that should have mattered.

You failed to mention that in the beginning as well. And where's those selfies :feedme::blessed: U better not be fat woofin stories for attention now ! :usure::mjgrin::rudy:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Lmaofffff!!! Foh .. :duck:... how long did it take you to come up with that? And do you really think we are that stooopid, to not use context clues from your whole description??? :camby:. Do you really want to do this..., ? Because I can pick apart your whole program... just off your comments.
Lol if you think I care about your opinion you are sadly mistaken. I said what I said and you took it how you wanted to take it. Not my fault hun.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I have had grown ass black women in their 30s and 40s ask me will I protect them..

I was like bytch is it Purge night? Trump sending the troops to your house?

Then I realized a lot of them didn't have daddies around to do that for them and then add the fact when I talk with them majority of them come from domestic violence situations where nikkas was smashing they head in..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm a woman. And yes I did leave it out on purpose. Didn't feel it mattered

Leave out the most important aspects of your comment, on purpose... so that we can infer what you mean. Then when factual references are made; resort to shaming tactics to deflect from your own offensive commentary - the book on CAC Code of Behavior Section 1, paragraph 19. c00n Code of Ethics vol 20,

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I have had grown ass black women in their 30s and 40s ask me will I protect them..

I was like bytch is it Purge night? Trump sending the troops to your house?

Then I realized a lot of them didn't have daddies around to do that for them and then add the fact when I talk with them majority of them come from domestic violence situations where nikkas was smashing they head in..(Khufu edit: and to add in smashing their cheeks then dumping em after)
giphy.gif