what do people who pay out the *** for brand new luxury cars do...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka am i 50?

fukk a savings and investments

Breh I'm not gonna turn this into an investments thread, but here's some sage wisdom.

Ask any 10 investors "What's the best thing to invest in right now." and you'll get 10 different answers. Everything from a certain stock to precious metals, real estate, treasury bonds... you name it. None of them will give you the same answer.

But... there is one thing that 100% of investors can agree on. And that is that every single one of them, without exception, will tell you that they wish they had started investing at a younger age.

If you're 22 with money to burn, I'd STRONGLY recommend starting an IRA breh. I can say with absolute certainty, that you will not regret it. You're sitting on the figurative holy grail of investments at that age with a good income. It's :wow: what you could accomplish given the time value of money.

To put it another way, when you're 30 with $70k in your IRA, there's very little chance that you will look back and think, "Man I wish I had gotten that Audi." The reason being, you can go out right then and there and get it if you really want it. BUT if you're 30 with an 8 year old Audi, there's a good chance you'll look back and think, "I wish I had $70k in this IRA I just started."

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Saw one of these on the 17 and I was geeked! :gladbron:
152980d1284153783-new-esprit-its-here-s0-future-lotus-esprit-maybe-56126.jpg

I was trying to catch up to it... :manny:

You didn't see that car :laugh: its not even in production. You probably saw the McLaren Mp4-12c

2012-McLaren-MP4-12C-Front-Angle.jpg

Or the evora
2013-Lotus-Evora-S.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

For example. The BMW 335i is a modern classic. It will be considered this generations SUPRA!! It's worth buying and keeping it. Them twin turbos. :wow:
.​

:whoa:

No chance breh, no chance at all.

The Buick Grand National and Toyota Supra are sitting alone at the "shyt, that is fast for the money" world beaters table by themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i mean thats cars in general

patience is the key

good timing also helps

all cars depreciate. sometimes you make come ups and shyt

but one thing you gotta keep in mind is the mileage

ya mans and em could get a good deal

but alot of nikkas be lying bout the mileage lol

my boy bought a 08 max for a wild price

and he lied to me bout the mileagae

come to find out htat bytch had like 190 lmaooo

straight highway miles

i guess im not disagreeing with you

its just that that statement goes for ALL cars

i copped my 03 infinti for the LOW

the nikka had to pay his mortgage and shyt

i had stacks in cash ready to close the deal pending a pep boys inspection

the nikka saw the bread and was ready :win:

Yea the audi i ride in frequently its in excellent condition and he got it about 4k give or take below market value . This includes private party,dealer and even trade in is even almost 14 k.

I see what you mean doe you right patience is the key their are deals outchea.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Breh I'm not gonna turn this into an investments thread, but here's some sage wisdom.

Ask any 10 investors "What's the best thing to invest in right now." and you'll get 10 different answers. Everything from a certain stock to precious metals, real estate, treasury bonds... you name it. None of them will give you the same answer.

But... there is one thing that 100% of investors can agree on. And that is that every single one of them, without exception, will tell you that they wish they had started investing at a younger age.

If you're 22 with money to burn, I'd STRONGLY recommend starting an IRA breh. I can say with absolute certainty, that you will not regret it. You're sitting on the figurative holy grail of investments at that age with a good income. It's :wow: what you could accomplish given the time value of money.

To put it another way, when you're 30 with $70k in your IRA, there's very little chance that you will look back and think, "Man I wish I had gotten that Audi." The reason being, you can go out right then and there and get it if you really want it. BUT if you're 30 with an 8 year old Audi, there's a good chance you'll look back and think, "I wish I had $70k in this IRA I just started."

aight lemme stop being ignorant

you just opened my eyes and dropped some knowlege

i need nikkas like you in my life b

pause

everyone i run with got the same mindset as me

i dead ass appreciate this

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:whoa: Nothing wrong with BUYING in outright.... It's the non-lease financing that is mind boggling... :aicmon: I know lots of people who just buy them...

again if they can afford it..let em live

lotta people pay over 50% down when they finance a car..let em live

aint u that :wrist: nikka ****?:usure:

dont ever quote me again fakkit

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight lemme stop being ignorant

you just opened my eyes and dropped some knowlege

i need nikkas like you in my life b

pause

everyone i run with got the same mindset as me

i dead ass appreciate this

:shake:

I'm just a nikka who been there man. I did what you're doing, and I wish I had done it different. Here's the list of cars I went through in my 20's. So much wasted potential...

Imma try to go in order...

1985 Porsche 911 Turbo (first car, had the haters out in FORCE)
1992 Honda Accord EX
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R
2001 BMW 325i (loved this bish, my first new car)
2003 BMW M3 Convertible
2002 Nissan Maxima SE
2002 Mercedes Benz C32 AMG (worst car I've ever owned, never worked right from day 1, but was FAST AS shyt!)
2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL (never should have gotten rid of her)
2010 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary (:smh:, bought on a whim, had instant buyers remorse)
2011 BMW 335i M-Sport Coupe

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
@BlvdBrawler you really did it out here son :wow:

nikka you had the M3

2011 335i?

first car a porshe?

85_911_Turbo_KM_05_Por_00.jpg

nikka im tryna follow this path :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm seeing mad nikkas pushing them Tesla's this summer. I think they start at $80k+
I ain't seeing no nikkas word to MJ but I've saw a few in Philly. The cheapest one is a little less but fully loaded that numbers about right. You save on the fuel cost cause it only cost like 9 dollars to fill it up which isn't bad.