what do people who pay out the *** for brand new luxury cars do...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Making unwise financial decisions ties heavily into wealth building. But you have to see the decision as unwise first before you make that connection. You clearly don't so we don't have a problem here.

Daps
Depends on what you're into

I always say that unless you can afford to make that payment twice without it affecting anything else then you're good.

Its only a bad choice if you're unhappy with the purchase or if it has prevented you from making other moves.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
No trouble Cocky One (pause), just highlighting how our reasonings are similar. I guess Retta thinks I'm about to lease a Rolls and chill with you in the Hamptons on this government salary. :heh:

:dead:

i only drive a jeep though :yeshrug:

my wife drives the benz :damn:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My car is paid off but I'm paying 715 yes 715 a month for car insurance.

And I'm affording it and I'm not making 100k a year like every coli member

And if I took the bus to work it would be nearly 3 hrs and would cost me like 300 a month

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

:damn: @ 715 a month. for that price, the progressive lady should be blowing you at a moment's notice.

my car is paid off and my shyt is only $423 every 6 months :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah a Honda accord
I was paying 450 a month after my accident on black ice my insurance didn't renew me and this is the beest I could get :to:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Was the accident your fault, and did you hit someone.......:sadcam:

And they didn't renew you after how many years and accidents???

Daps
that's why i lease everything. i like just giving them back every few years and getting something new when i'm done :manny:

Someone school me on the advantage of leasing.

I could never get past the money down and the mileage restrictions.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I guess it's one of those things you would like if,you want new cars all the time like how people want phones and can afford that. Also I would assume you don't care about car ownership, modding, and going over the miles limit. I personally don't drive more than about 10k miles on avg anyway so a lease would be great for me esp getting one with about 12k a year. Also some people use them for write offs that can.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I never understood that shyt...I mean I always grew up loving shyt like Lexus, BMWs, MBenz etc...but once I started earning my own money, paying my own bills and stocking my own savings...it just never made sense to me.

My threshold is 17k max for any car. I'd rather throw down 17k for something nice/practical/decent and put the other 15-20k on the French villa :win:...that's my plan anyway...next new car will be a mid sized Nissan or Honda...and the rest is a down payment for a Summer house in france and another get away weekend home in the poconos.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I never understood that shyt...I mean I always grew up loving shyt like Lexus, BMWs, MBenz etc...but once I started earning my own money, paying my own bills and stocking my own savings...it just never made sense to me.

My threshold is 17k max for any car. I'd rather throw down 17k for something nice/practical/decent and put the other 15-20k on the French villa :win:...that's my plan anyway...next new car will be a mid sized Nissan or Honda...and the rest is a down payment for a Summer house in france and another get away weekend home in the poconos.
Not trying to be funny you think that way cause you don't think you can have them both. I understand that's why I'm not trying to play you cause i sound the same. I could see if you werent into cars but cats like us we want it all not no altima but a 500k house. Man we want high end cars to match the house but if we cant get both the house seems and is the more accepted thing to do. I saw my stepbrother go from talking like that to making 90k selling phones and all that shyt went out the window. Like my dad told me nikka went from may pop to maybach lol. Keep doing your thing you'll get the car, the house, fukk it go big get the plane too while you at man.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Personal preference.

It's definitely suited better for people who don't put a ton of mileage on a car though.

And you don't have to put money down. I never do. Same w buying a car and financing though, you can put more money down up front to bring your payments down but it's not a necessity.

Daps
Personal preference.

It's definitely suited better for people who don't put a ton of mileage on a car though.

And you don't have to put money down. I never do. Same w buying a car and financing though, you can put more money down up front to bring your payments down but it's not a necessity.

Oh, OK. Every luxury car I've seen for lease was talking about putting something down (often times 5 figures :merchant:) so I never engaged them to get the full story...it never made sense to me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Was the accident your fault, and did you hit someone.......:sadcam:

And they didn't renew you after how many years and accidents???

well i hit black ice and since no other cars were at fault i was deemed at fault.

was with my insurance company for 4 years, just 1 at fault accident and 1 speeding ticket

:sadbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
id never lease i put like 25km on my car a year, plus highway driving im always getting chipped paint from stones.

a 3 year old used car with great resale value>>>>>leasing imo