what do people who pay out the *** for brand new luxury cars do...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Oh, OK. Every luxury car I've seen for lease was talking about putting something down (often times 5 figures :merchant:) so I never engaged them to get the full story...it never made sense to me.

It's always worth having several convos, some hard core negotiation and some shopping around whether buying or leasing. I went to six different dealerships to price and haggle over my newest car before I pulled the trigger. And the discrepancy from the highest to lowest on the monthly payments I shopped around was over 100.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oh, OK. Every luxury car I've seen for lease was talking about putting something down (often times 5 figures :merchant:) so I never engaged them to get the full story...it never made sense to me.
You must be talking top of the line luxury cars cause the entry level ones aren't close to that. My sister has a 2013 g37x (I think that's the correct name) she didn't put nothing down and her payment like 300 a month for 3yrs. She wanted a A6 but them German nikkas be nickel and diming for every option. She said she might get it next time cause she had just started her job when she got this car.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How's is leasing a car brehs? I've never done this but I'm thinking about it early next year

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Stay ahead of the game, breh. BMW isn't going anywhere, and the cars are only getting better. Once you're in your 30's, you can cop one with ease, and have all the investments from your 20's growing like weeds.

:salute: to the smart brothas. Wish it coulda been me.

:wow: bars

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
what do people who pay out the ass for brand new luxury cars do when their really nice cars body style is switched and the newer improved models are out and they are still paying $550 a month plus insurance with a few years left on the loan? im talking like a 2011+ BMW in the year 2015 etc. do these fukkers really driving these till 2020 like that?

unless you make 150k a year why would you go and grab a 50k car? do people really feel it puts to them to the next level? i see guys who make decent money owning these new BMW's and Audi's and Benz's and they obviously have a nice car but you can tell most of their money is going to it

my car was 17k and i owe just over 5 left and i make decent money and that was even a hit having to pay this shyt every month. if i went for a high end car id be all done but i see dudes in my situation with them for what?

where am i wrong here?

This is why I lease them, keep them for 2-3 years and be done with them.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You must be talking top of the line luxury cars cause the entry level ones aren't close to that. My sister has a 2013 g37x (I think that's the correct name) she didn't put nothing down and her payment like 300 a month for 3yrs. She wanted a A6 but them German nikkas be nickel and diming for every option. She said she might get it next time cause she had just started her job when she got this car.

Infiniti has the most aggressive lease programs of any luxury brand out there, I'm only paying 589 for my fully loaded M56x. But I had loyalty and shyt like that working for me plus it was the end of the model year, which is the best time to lease a luxury car.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
It's always worth having several convos, some hard core negotiation and some shopping around whether buying or leasing. I went to six different dealerships to price and haggle over my newest car before I pulled the trigger. And the discrepancy from the highest to lowest on the monthly payments I shopped around was over 100.

I used a car buying service so the dealers basically competed to sell me the car I wanted with the specs I wanted. As a result, there was a range of almost $8000 between the prices.... :obama:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How's is leasing a car brehs? I've never done this but I'm thinking about it early next year

usually only have a certain amount of mileage you can drive a year, have to pay extra if you go over, and when you bring your car in after the lease is up usually a option to buy it out if you want, however sometimes you have to pay a arm and a leg for like paint chips or to fix the windshield etc.