what do people who pay out the *** for brand new luxury cars do...

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Leases work really well if you don't drive much and like to flip cars. Step over that mileage limit and you'll be in a world of hurt.

BMWs lease specials are ridiculous and people really don't know or pay attention to them.

If you like to lease, you can drive off in a brand new 2013 335 for $400/month. That's a $50K+ car for relatively cheap. I pay close to that now for my '08 335 (:snoop:). 750's leasing for $850/month. That's a $100K+ car that someone making $150K cuold probably afford no problem.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The CEO of the company I works for makes 275k a year. He drives a early 2000's Hyundai and no it's not a genesis. :leon:
That's good for him but I don't know why people act like most people with means not spending it on stuff like Rolls, Bentleys, Lambos, etc. Without them the high end luxury would be dead cause most of us can't afford that stuff ESP new. I just hear this sentiment a lot and while true for some it definitely isn't the norm. I usually chalk it up to those who don't have a choice acting like those that got money got it by pushing a clunker when that isn't why at all (or at least the main reasons). Not coming at you born2bking it's just I hear this type of talk often but everytime I do I just ask those to think about what I just said then they like:ohhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a leasing agent cooking up something for me right now. I don't care about car ownership at all......ever.

or wealth building and management either. *sigh* but not caring is the way of the world. Good luck with your lease. AND you're a new driver? You're going to fukk that car up so bad. Backing into shyt, parking like an a$$hole and all that.

First cars should be a piece of shyt to "practice" in.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That's good for him but I don't know why people act like most people with means not spending it on stuff like Rolls, Bentleys, Lambos, etc. Without them the high end luxury would be dead cause most of us can't afford that stuff ESP new. I just hear this sentiment a lot and while true for some it definitely isn't the norm. I usually chalk it up to those who don't have a choice acting like those that got money got it by pushing a clunker when that isn't why at all (or at least the main reasons). Not coming at you born2bking it's just I hear this type of talk often but everytime I do I just ask those to think about what I just said then they like:ohhh:

Naw I hear what you are saying for sure and I agree with his decision to have a cheaper proceed vehicle as his everyday car. The problem is when cats go out and buy these nice cars and can't eve afford them, while cats like Bill Gates is driving a Ford Focus.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Naw I hear what you are saying for sure and I agree with his decision to have a cheaper proceed vehicle as his everyday car. The problem is when cats go out and buy these nice cars and can't eve afford them, while cats like Bill Gates is driving a Ford Focus.
I understand it too but I know/see some dudes that worked with or through my dad and they not pushing them types of whips even as everyday cars. Maybe it's cause my dad and his friends are mostly judges, lawyers, and business owners and they have a rep to uphold that's a little but of the reason I say what I say. I'm not above saying at least for my dad I think it was part of the image cause I can't think people would hire him if he was driving around some pos before he became a judge but for the others I don't know. Funny most of those cats that don't drive the fancy cars they don't seem like they are not into them anyway like Gates. I could see a dude like that driving a focus, Camry if he was normal but somebody like Richard Branson hell naw.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
or wealth building and management either. *sigh* but not caring is the way of the world. Good luck with your lease. AND you're a new driver? You're going to fukk that car up so bad. Backing into shyt, parking like an a$$hole and all that.

First cars should be a piece of shyt to "practice" in.

Thank you for the insight Dave Ramsey. :comeon:

Your favorite Jew up there leases his cars. He's in the financial sector, has money and comes from money. But I guess since he leases he doesn't know shyt either, right? :aicmon:

The only asset some people have is a 92 box Honda. Gee, I wonder if I can solicit financial advice from D'Quavian Green, Jenkins and Co. from their office in the basement of his baby momma's house sitting on prime real estate in the financial sector powerhouse known as MLK BLVD?

I thought you didn't care what other people did with their money?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

one thing i always found annoying is when ppl say "The problem is when cats go out and buy these nice cars and can't eve afford them"

all you can do is assume

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
one thing i always found annoying is when ppl say "The problem is when cats go out and buy these nice cars and can't eve afford them"

all you can do is assume
Naw I'm talkin about nikkas who I know who actually go out and buy cards they can't afford and them hoes get repossessed. I can't speak on nikkas I don't know and what they drive.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Naw I'm talkin about nikkas who I know who actually go out and buy cards they can't afford and them hoes get repossessed. I can't speak on nikkas I don't know and what they drive.

shyt get real when unexpected shyt happens lmaooo

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Your favorite Jew up there leases his cars. He's in the financial sector, has money and comes from money. But I guess since he leases he doesn't know shyt either, right? :aicmon:

The only asset some people have is a 92 box Honda. Gee, I wonder if I can solicit financial advice from D'Quavian Green, Jenkins and Co. from their office in the basement of his baby momma's house sitting on prime real estate in the financial sector powerhouse known as MLK BLVD?

:whoa: i no wan no trouble

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Considering that you haven't been driving very long, it just doesn't seem smart to have your first car be new, yet alone a lease.

If my favorite Jew ( :inlove: ) was obtaining his first car, didn't come from money or work at a job that pays him well into 6 figures, I'd tell him it wouldn't be smart to lease a car either.

Some things make financial sense and others don't. Does that mean I care? Nah, it's your money son and doesn't affect me either way. I can still have a opinion on it and I'm sorry that you don't agree with it and I apologize if you got offended.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muT1410Dx5Q[/ame]

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Just because you have an opinion doesn't make it correct or relevant to my lifestyle. I've done my research, leasing is smart for ME. I have no idea how you tied that into building wealth but you've been shoehorning those Financial Freedom for Dummies talking points into these sort of conversations for a minute so play on playette.

No trouble Cocky One (pause), just highlighting how our reasonings are similar. I guess Retta thinks I'm about to lease a Rolls and chill with you in the Hamptons on this government salary. :heh: