what do people who pay out the *** for brand new luxury cars do...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see you son

im bout that luxury life too

at 18/19 i had a 2000 bmw ci coupe

at 20 i had 2003 infinit g35

at 22 i got a 2012 infiniti g37

bout to get a audi or beamer in 2015 :win:

not true at all lol

Breh you gotta :whoa: and use your early 20's to invest. Spending all that money on cars will seem foolish later on in life. If it was me, I'd ride that G37 till the wheels fell off, and then get something else in like 2019.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you could get one from 12k to 20k

light work son

stack 10k. drop that

and finance the other 10

easy shyt

my lil cuzzo jsut copped a beamer

he worked hard as fukk for it

Don't worry about me. I'm more than good. Was just curious to see how much it was.

$10K in my hand, I'm not spending it on a car. Not knocking folk who do...but nah.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Breh you gotta :whoa: and use your early 20's to invest. Spending all that money on cars will seem foolish later on in life. If it was me, I'd ride that G37 till the wheels fell off, and then get something new in like 2019.

Exactly why I didn't cop that 335i, yet.

I swear, ya'll nikkaz keep my head focused. :salute:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I feel dude. I spent my 20's getting a new car every other year too, and now that I'm older I'm like :snoop:.... that coulda been a fat IRA or an investment property.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
How much?

Breh you gotta :whoa: and use your early 20's to invest. Spending all that money on cars will seem foolish later on in life. If it was me, I'd ride that G37 till the wheels fell off, and then get something else in like 2019.

:sadcam: i cant son

i love that flashy life style

you get accustomed to gettin a new car ever so often

my lifestyle dreams gonna be my detriment

Don't worry about me. I'm more than good. Was just curious to see how much it was.

$10K in my hand, I'm not spending it on a car. Not knocking folk who do...but nah.

why not?

well i guess u dont like cars

its a certain feeling when you get a new car and drive it to ya hood for the first time

when i was a young nikka with the beamer the hood went crazy

i had staggered bbs rims and all that

i pulled up with my cuzzo and was playing some jay z

nikkas was like

Es2P8_zpsf5c97241.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
We off luxury cars even though I still have one.

Get that shyt out of your system when your young. You'll eventually realize its a waste of money.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Buy that luxury vehicle and pay that $600-700 a month note.

You may attract some women or new friends.....but are these ppl you REALLY wanna be associated with? They wouldnt have anything to do w/ you if not for ur ride.

I find it funny that some regular working 9-5 people are buying cars more expensive than some celebrities.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Buy that luxury vehicle and pay that $600-700 a month note.

You may attract some women or new friends.....but are these ppl you REALLY wanna be associated with? They wouldnt have anything to do w/ you if not for ur ride.

I find it funny that some regular working 9-5 people are buying cars more expensive than some celebrities.

who cares if they wouldnt like you if you didnt have the material items

we just tryna live life son

ill worry bout retirement when im 28

im just tryna have fun, fukk bytches and wild out

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
We off luxury cars even though I still have one.

Get that shyt out of your system when your young. You'll eventually realize its a waste of money.

I had a Cadillac Catera in college....the brake lights went out.....$300 to replace. :wow: Insane. And NO, you couldn't get the parts on ur own or replace them on ur own.

LOL @ buying a car where the dealer will charge you $150 just to hook it up to their machine when the check engine light comes on. :heh:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I had a Cadillac Catera in college....the brake lights went out.....$300 to replace. :wow: Insane. And NO, you couldn't get the parts on ur own or replace them on ur own.

LOL @ buying a car where the dealer will charge you $150 just to hook it up to their machine when the check engine light comes on. :heh:

I was driving a 2 year old 3 series all through college. Put like 10k in mods, had some BBS RGR rims but I was working all the time and pretty much had no life, didnt really have that fun college experience. Had a chick though so that evened things out a bit. Having to take car of an expensive car did make me manage my money better. That shyt was costing me about 3-4 hundred a month in gas, insurance, and parking alone. Anyway I realize now only broke people are impressed by that stuff. Unless your driving an exotic your car doesn't matter. These days i'm more interested in stacking my cash and doing things rather than simply having things.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I got a friend with a 750 and the power seat went out and it was $800 just to look at it plus parts and labor.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stay ahead of the game, breh. BMW isn't going anywhere, and the cars are only getting better. Once you're in your 30's, you can cop one with ease, and have all the investments from your 20's growing like weeds.

:salute: to the smart brothas. Wish it coulda been me.