what do people who pay out the *** for brand new luxury cars do...

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
again if they can afford it..let em live

lotta people pay over 50% down when they finance a car..let em live

aint u that :wrist: nikka ****?:usure:

dont ever quote me again fakkit

I'm not ****!!!!! This has been established a million times!!!!! Illiterate a$$hole....

And how am I hating, when you're the one with #struggle associates...

We eating out chea! You pressed over a BMW...

I don't knock the hustle.... I just don't know people hustling all the way backwards....

It's muhfuccas out here with Maseratis and Bentleys....

Don't hate because you know people who put 50% down.... WTF kind of [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=struggle]#struggle flexing[/URL] is that???? GTFOWTBS you dumb homo

Take care of your health! Don't be ashamed... you are worth it!
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/sexual-and-reproductive-health

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
that's why i lease everything. i like just giving them back every few years and getting something new when i'm done :manny:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Still thinkin bout it :patrice: Either that or the new TL or just stick w/ the two I have now. Im gonna turn one into a track car next year, thats gonna be bread, so I dunno about a new car. :patrice:

GET THE ES BREH AND WELCOME TO THE LEXUS CLUB :manny:

LOVING MY IS AND IT STAY MEN CLEAN AND THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE+ UNLIMITED LIFETIME FREE CAR WASH :cheers:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
aight lemme stop being ignorant

you just opened my eyes and dropped some knowlege

i need nikkas like you in my life b

pause

everyone i run with got the same mindset as me

i dead ass appreciate this

COLI SAVINGS LIVES ONE AT A TIME :youngsabo:

NOW, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND THE WOMEN THAT GO TO THE SALON TWICE A WEEK :D

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People should do whatever they want with their money, no matter how stupid it is. As long as they don't pretend like they don't know why they can't build wealth I'm good with it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My car is paid off but I'm paying 715 yes 715 a month for car insurance.

And I'm affording it and I'm not making 100k a year like every coli member

And if I took the bus to work it would be nearly 3 hrs and would cost me like 300 a month

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever happened to letting people live? All I hear is this saving, investing, bullshiit talk that's mostly coming from broke knee grows. And yes, most of y'all are broke and making excuses for why you not spending money.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry about me. I'm more than good. Was just curious to see how much it was.

$10K in my hand, I'm not spending it on a car. Not knocking folk who do...but nah.

Breh, you can take your 10K and double it within a year if you invest properly.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
None of it was worth it breh. If I could do it again, I'd have kept that 2002 Maxima till it died, then gotten the 335i last year (I'm 34 now).

Coming from a gear head's perspective, no truer words have been spoken. All the money I dropped in VW's over the years, sometimes I'm just :wow: I had my fun, but looking at the bigger picture, that thousands and thousands of dollars is worth a lot more to me now.

I hate having my car payment now, but I'm on track to pay it off a year early and I'll try to keep it up as best I can and go from there.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
what do people who pay out the ass for brand new luxury cars do when their really nice cars body style is switched and the newer improved models are out and they are still paying $550 a month plus insurance with a few years left on the loan? im talking like a 2011+ BMW in the year 2015 etc. do these fukkers really driving these till 2020 like that?

unless you make 150k a year why would you go and grab a 50k car? do people really feel it puts to them to the next level? i see guys who make decent money owning these new BMW's and Audi's and Benz's and they obviously have a nice car but you can tell most of their money is going to it

my car was 17k and i owe just over 5 left and i make decent money and that was even a hit having to pay this shyt every month. if i went for a high end car id be all done but i see dudes in my situation with them for what?

where am i wrong here?

I agree with you in general about tossing hella bread at a car, but not because of new body styles. I bought a 2005 G35 Coupe in 2005 I was 22 at the time. I'm 30 now and the car is paid off. I just
34ff8mp.jpg
at the cats in the dealership when they try to sell me a new body style car. It's just a car and mine runs fine.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
that's why i lease everything. i like just giving them back every few years and getting something new when i'm done :manny:

Got a leasing agent cooking up something for me right now. I don't care about car ownership at all......ever.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The CEO of the company I works for makes 275k a year. He drives a early 2000's Hyundai and no it's not a genesis. :leon: