Reppin
NULL
19bhcj.jpg

amwpwp.jpg

vrqcmd.jpg

2rzzy2b.jpg

1z4lwm1.jpg

2uemqs7.jpg

I can go into a super long write-up, but I don't feel like it.

Peace to the East New York, Perverted Monks....& Mike Tyson.
Please do the write up! Love to hear more.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
new york seem so dopppppppppe :noah: i wanted to live there BAD as a kid and do all the stereotypes. walkin down the street to chill with everybody on the steps of a brown stone, girls jump ropin or playin hop scotch, somebody opened the fire hydrant :whew:, nikkas battlin on the corner for no reason whatsoever, that fat puerto rican bytch thats always hangin out her window yellin to the streets... talkin that weird ass slang like

"ayo son, i'm mad hungry, foreal b. word is bond yo, lets get a couple slices from the bodega. and not that bummy ass one on the corner, the one on 145th and lenox where the dominicans be with the blickies out :youngsabo:"

i had an entire vision :wow:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
new york seem so dopppppppppe :noah: i wanted to live there BAD as a kid and do all the stereotypes. walkin down the street to chill with everybody on the steps of a brown stone, girls jump ropin or playin hop scotch, somebody opened the fire hydrant :whew:, nikkas battlin on the corner for no reason whatsoever, that fat puerto rican bytch thats always hangin out her window yellin to the streets... talkin that weird ass slang like

"ayo son, i'm mad hungry, foreal b. word is bond yo, lets get a couple slices from the bodega. and not that bummy ass one on the corner, the one on 145th and lenox where the dominicans be with the blickies out :youngsabo:"

Post reminded me of Bed Stuy :pachaha:

I'm pretty sure that vision you have is still a reality in many hoods in NYC, even the areas that are considered the hood but have hipsters now.

Although I don't recall people ever battling on the corner though :ld:

Except in HS which had kids from every hood in BK and only the dudes who could legitimately rap battled each other

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:clap: That's what im thinking!

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Where I live shyt was ghost town status. Nobody came around my area. Always felt like something bad would happen. Now that the River Plaza mall came into fruition shyt is packed everyday. :ohmy:

The neighborhood now looks great :ahh:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

In some weird way you managed to describe my childhood in the Bronx. Kudos :leon:

Edit:

And the fat puerto rican bytch on my block was named lourdes. And she had a brother named Tito. And all they spoke was Spanglish

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i lived in the Bronx from '76-'91, near the Castle Hill projects. shyt crazy...crack viles EVERYWHERE. i had family in the South Bronx and that shyt was a hell hole. abandoned and burned out buildings everywhere.

i had an aunt who lived in an abandoned building for years rent free. every apartment in the building was occupied. people just moved into that shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i lived in the Bronx from '76-'91, near the Castle Hill projects. shyt crazy...crack viles EVERYWHERE. i had family in the South Bronx and that shyt was a hell hole. abandoned and burned out buildings everywhere.

i had an aunt who lived in an abandoned building for years rent free. every apartment in the building was occupied. people just moved into that shyt.

Man Alive: The Bronx Is Burning (Part 1 of 4) FDNY 1972 - YouTube

Man Alive: The Bronx Is Burning (Part 2 of 4) FDNY 1972 - YouTube

Man Alive: The Bronx Is Burning (Part 3 of 4) FDNY 1972 - YouTube

Man Alive: The Bronx Is Burning (Part 4 of 4) FDNY 1972 - YouTube

:wow: It's like the whole place on fire.