What can black men improve on?

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
That we have the power if we work together. That there are forces working to divide us over petty bullshyt and we must recognize and remove these subversive elements from our communities before real progress can be made. A nice boycott of foreign owned businesses in our black neighborhoods would be a good start. They want to sell us malt liquor and Newports but they don't spend their money in our communities or hire us to work in their businesses. The respect for the black consumer is at an all time low. We get dumber and they get richer while our money is being siphoned out of the community with no reinvestment or jobs to show for it. They need to go first.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Thread got derailed twice but I'm proud y'all just ignored it and didn't let it spiral into a clusterfukk. Let the Negative Nancy's and Nathan's stew in negativity all by themselves. I like this conversation a lot.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The rift was created by black women. Just saying.
giphy.gif

acpower

Rookie
Daps
One thing off the top of my head:

Black men need to look out for each other.

Especially when participating in the economy. We need to refer each other for jobs, we need work together and do business together, we need to employ each other, we need to hire the services of black professionals. Unfortunately it much more common to see blacks viciously compete against each other in the economic realm, we backstab each other, black employers themselves discriminate against black candidates and hire non-blacks, we waste ridiculous money at Jew owned designer stores, eat and buy stuff at Asian/Arab stores, look over the black lawyer and instead throw money at that Cac etc. My point is always give preferential treatment to blacks when participating in the economy, it could be as simple as making sure you go to a black accountant, black lawyer, black real estate agent, black PT, black psychologist etc. There are way too many black professionals unemployed or looking for clients for you to be giving your money to a cac or Jew. EVERY SINGLE RACE does this except blacks. It seems like the only profession a black person makes sure is black is their barber. How many white people go to black professionals when they need sh** done? If white people don't and black people don't, then who will? And you morons keep wondering why black unemployment is so high! It's because you don't look out for each other! And keep throwing your money out the community.

Didn't expect that to be a rant but there it is.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
For the love of God get a paternity test on any child a woman claims you fathered. Paternity fraud is running rampant, don't let some broad jam you up for the next 18+ years on a child that ain't yours. If you want to raise another man's child...cool. That's YOUR CHOICE to make not HERS. fukk you look like slaved out or sitting in jail for a kid that ain't even yours? Check your state's laws to see how long your grace period is before you get stuck. Not every state will do right by you, so know your rights where you're located.

Don't be a statistic brehs...

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Thread got derailed twice but I'm proud y'all just ignored it and didn't let it spiral into a clusterfukk. Let the Negative Nancy's and Nathan's stew in negativity all by themselves. I like this conversation a lot.

Yup, just let that negativity evaporate.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If keeping it real is "backsliding" then i guess so.
No, keeping it real would be accepting some level of personal responsibility for the outcomes of your life.

What you are doing is projecting your failures onto society and the world around you instead of owning them and learning from them.

Not to mention hanging your hat on the oldest white supremacist memes in the book. Most black men aren't "thugs" and don't "carry themselves like they are out of a rap video", yet most black men are dating and date black women. So not only is your line of thinking racist, it's not even rooted in reality.

What you don't realize, the biggest tragedy with self-proclaimed "nice guys" like you, is this self-defeating attitude and self-victimization is obvious to everyone you meet. As long as you believe this bullshyt you will never succeed with women. So if you want to be a walking pity party nobody but other pity party dry dikk dudes want to be around, keep it up. But if you want to succeed in life at ANYTHING, women, careers, family, you NEED to get over this woe is me shyt PRONTO. NOBODY has ever succeeded at anything crying and blaming everyone else about their inadequacies.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
No, keeping it real would be accepting some level of personal responsibility for the outcomes of your life.

What you are doing is projecting your failures onto society and the world around you instead of owning them and learning from them.

Not to mention hanging your hat on the oldest white supremacist memes in the book. Most black men aren't "thugs" and don't "carry themselves like they are out of a rap video", yet most black men are dating and date black women. So not only is your line of thinking racist, it's not even rooted in reality.

What you don't realize, the biggest tragedy with self-proclaimed "nice guys" like you, is this self-defeating attitude and self-victimization is obvious to everyone you meet. As long as you believe this bullshyt you will never succeed with women. So if you want to be a walking pity party nobody but other pity party dry dikk dudes want to be around, keep it up. But if you want to succeed in life at ANYTHING, women, careers, family, you NEED to get over this woe is me shyt PRONTO. NOBODY has ever succeeded at anything crying and blaming everyone else about their inadequacies.
I do accept responsibility for my role in my situation, and I'm trying to change it. Pointing out black women's flaws(they do it to us) however doesn't mean I'm trying to play the victim card.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I do accept responsibility for my role in my situation, and I'm trying to change it. Pointing out black women's flaws(they do it to us) however doesn't mean I'm trying to play the victim card.
You are playing the victim card. What exactly are black women "doing" to you? How has pointing out their flaws helped you succeed with them?

And again, how do you explain the fact that most black women are with black men, despite the fact that most black men are not thugs? Kind of blows a big ass hole through your "they only like thugs" theory. NO black woman I know fukks with "thugs" or "fake rapeprs". Do you know any black women who aren't family? Do the black women in your family date those kinds of black men?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Nah son and how can you dap this @feelosofer this shyt is stupid. Behave better in public? Come on dude majority of black people aren't misbehaving in public for this to be said. People in general are short sighted and no c00ning when not necessary? When is it ever necessary?

Bruh, over the weekend I literally just watched a Black man threaten to shoot another man in the face for spilling beer on his shirt like a few drops. Of course the vast majority of Black men aren't that ignorant but to make it seem like some of us don't act out in public and worse yet record it and send up into the internet. Unfortunately being Black means our bad behavior is construed differently than when whites or others do it.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You are playing the victim card. What exactly are black women "doing" to you? How has pointing out their flaws helped you succeed with them?

And again, how do you explain the fact that most black women are with black men, despite the fact that most black men are not thugs? Kind of blows a big ass hole through your "they only like thugs" theory. NO black woman I know fukks with "thugs" or "fake rapeprs". Do you know any black women who aren't family? Do the black women in your family date those kinds of black men?
No. None of the women in my family date thugs, but that doesn't mean there isn't an group/percentage of them that are attracted to thugs or that type of energy. :manny: Hey I'm just going by what I've seen in my 26 years. The attractive ones mainly seek out Athletes, Pretty boys, or Wanabee Thugs. If you've seen the opposite...that's great. Perhaps I need to be where you are.